How to convince doc i need testosterone

got mild symptoms of low test and a lab test score of 6.9 which my doc says isn't enough to warrant supplementation.

what kind of jewish mind tricks can i use to convince him otherwise

Attached: test.jpg (620x349, 59K)

get your own, its not hard lmao

1st of all, do you;
>nofap
>no alcohol
>only eat whole foods
>lift AND cardio
>get 8 hours of sleep

shouldn't have to do that with a test score this low

all of those except nofap, thats for degenerates

its probaably cheaper and easier to just bu it online and do it yourself. its so easy to get online and like 30 a vial

>do you follow all these memes for incels that have nothing to do with your hormones?

Keep searching for new docs until you find one that will prescribe it. Look up all the symptoms of having low test and complain about having most of them. Say that it’s affecting more than just your physical but also your emotional health because of how it affects your relationships with women, drive at work, etc.

average is 650, you have 690

you wanna roid, just do it man.

sleep, exercise and alcohol all definitely influence testosterone

tell him you identify as an ftm tranny and you need testosterone and other androgenics to fulfill your true gender identitiy
if he says you're already a male sue him for his bigotry

Where?

Onions

Oh buddy if only you knew... there is a reason why you see nofap threads on a daily basis here; it has very real and noticable effect (at least for me)

subtle

>people follow something so it must be true

Attached: IMG_1975.png (645x729, 77K)

minimal influence
dont get me started on no fap and fad diets nigga
you want higher test? you have to pin

you might consider that masturbation is a sin, and that the people who wrote the Bible concluded it was a sin for a reason, and that the reason isn't "we're evil old white men who hate people having fun!!!"

But hey whatever jerk your ding dong all you like

ISEEWATUDIDTHAR

Maybe you should just trust your doctor rather than base your ideal testosterone standards on what a few incels say on the fitness board of a rhodesian paramilitary mail catalogue

I said I tried it myself and noticed a big difference, on nofap I actually have high test syndrome (all women are gorgeous and fuckable, more aggressiveness, higher strenght, more confidence)