Can girls tell the difference between 5ft 11 and 6ft?

can girls tell the difference between 5ft 11 and 6ft?

Attached: 1496478282267.png (380x496, 132K)

yes.

Its the only talent that these filthy whores have. They only know what hurts men the most, they're fucking disgusting creatures, and you shouldnt waste your time with them

They actually can lmao. It's not a deal breaker though. I've talked to a lot of chicks and the answer ranges from 5'10 being manlet cut-off to height doesn't matter to "I need a man that is 6'5 minimum with a face like Ian Somerharald" or whatever his name is.

No. They've been lied to by men their whole life about height

Yes, but only subconsciously. The result is the same, though. They will not date you, my fellow manlet friend.

if she does, she's as autistic as you and probably browses Jow Forums like you too

Attached: 1525372381673.jpg (640x736, 65K)

>can girls tell the difference between 180 and 182 cm
Probably not. Why do you guys care about stupid differences like that anyway?

gargantuanism is not a good thing. Humans turning into overgrow, lumbering oafs is not a good thing. I like being 5'9." I'm lean and quick on my feet. I don't need a ton of food to be satisfied, and the world is built for me. Be glad you aren't any taller.

not when i wear boots

Attached: 1517583836207.png (359x340, 118K)

It's literally what women evolved to do, to tell the difference between 180 and 183cm.

can you tell the difference between 5'3 and 5'4? 6'3 and 6'4? ofc not. unless theyre the exact same height as you, they cant

Please go neck yourself incel faggot
Consider visiting another place that will show your retardedness more support, for example a grave

kys roastie, he's right

>caring

Only if you're standing next to someone taller/shorter than you, women are simple creatures and everything is relative to their own experiences. If her first boyfriend had a 3 inch song, your 4.5 in her would look massive to her. If you have a 7 inch dick and her first boyfriend had a 9 inch log, then you're going to look like itty bitty babby.

Attached: received_184766098969643.jpg (1697x1773, 209K)

No

t. 5'11/6 ft

this

Yes, and 6ft is the universal cutoff rate, same as minimum 6inch penis or a woman won't have sex with you at all.

they're both short, so women don't really care

/thread

Humanism is not a good thing. Dwarves turning into overgrown, lumbering oafs is not a good thing. I like being 3'9". I'm lean and quick on my feet. I don't need a ton of food to be satisfied, and the world is built for me. Be glad you aren't any taller.

Thanks for posting a real answer.

you actually need to have the devilish triple 6's
6' height, 6" dick and 6 figure income

No, certain hairstyles and any normal heeled boot or shoe immediately grants you illusory 6’0 club.

>coping this hard
Stand down manlet

You're welcome friend

Attached: 1521661464700.jpg (1366x768, 345K)

He already is

Doesn't matter as long as you are not a wristlet.