Official man-of-culture thread

Hey Jow Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute fembot (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, smooth silky skin, somewhat thicc ass and thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall trap-like/androgynous af, you get the idea.

>Be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

>But most importantly, will be loyal to the very end.

Attached: 1e2fd94e51a57a2a04c7bee8b1359426.png (1609x2200, 1.98M)

>fembot (male)

kill yourself, if that's not good enough then i can hope you get into a car accident, if you never go outside then i can hope you have a heart attack

>catboy
>trap
>culture
Rope culture NOW!

Attached: 1488969240006.png (765x480, 81K)

Absolutely yes

Oregon

ok sry that was rude i take it back but ur post is terrible and you should feel bad you pathetic loser
kys

eh probably

origano

It's okay to come out of the closet, user

Attached: 1527398805616.jpg (1004x1500, 640K)

Of course but you make it too easy. An actually passable femboy could pick anyone.

I would honestly be too jealous of him. Plus I am 100% sub.

If you were to ask would I want to BE him, absolutely.

oh dont get me wrong i have dated a 100% stealth trap but i hate when people say male (female) etc, its annoying as fuck

They are still girls if they have a feminine penis, don't you know that?

Attached: __urushibara_ruka_steins_gate_drawn_by_92m__0d7b46e2aa073115e2808a5eeac2c008.jpg (745x900, 194K)

then you would say girl not girl (male) like an insecure chaser

You are no fun, honestly

without a fucking doubt
especially if (s)he's like pic related
>brown
>cat girl(boy)
MUH

>kys

n-no u

>would you be sexually attracted to something that looked and behaved exactly like a female

Guys jerk off to cartoons and yet you have to ask this question?

Btw no man irl looks or acts like a woman. There is no such thing as "fully passable" except as a fictional concept

no, dicks just do not do it for me.
Like it sucks because traps almost always have the best fashion and clothing to make them seem as feminin as possible but once i see that dick it's just ruined.

Y tho, dicks are fun

Absolutely. But only if he's not a living fetish. By that I mean that he's just a boy with that build, not some "cute fembot (male)" who likes to wear those degeneracy cages or fingerless arm socks.
JUST WEAR NORMAL STUFF AND ACT LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING! FIND A JOB! DON'T BE JUST A FUCKING PARASYTE ON EVERYONE AROUND YOURSELF

Attached: 3248c85c1acc99512e77f27887bd7315.png (1433x2024, 1.27M)

The answer stays always no.
Be born with XX chromosomes or gtfo

Shit taste mah boi

no, your taste is objectively shittier than mine

>cat girl (boy)

You realise that's just a hat right? Hence the no tail

Yeah, but I'd feel bad if they turned out to be one of those people who spend too much time on the internet and become self-loathing about who they are and call themselves "girl (male)", etc. If you're cute, you're cute, boy or girl is fine either way.

Attached: 1501394992438.png (284x284, 13K)

Okay, so you rather fuck this then, that makes you even gayer

Attached: tumblr_m925o65mjZ1r605wmo2_1280.jpg (922x1229, 124K)

No because they are not female.

Its like I can smell that they are male and I just get turned off immediately they are not women, just hyper cute boys and if you want to fuck a cute 3d boy then you are gay

I really want to say yes but I can't imagine growing old with a femboy. I'd want it as a temporary thing.

I'm gonna need more pictures of cute boys