How to get vitamin d when it's cloudy every fucking day?

How to get vitamin d when it's cloudy every fucking day?

Attached: 310296e39be7cc64ca6e97936cad7ffa--need-a-job-addiction.jpg (474x513, 28K)

Dicks

onions

Be white you nigger.
Fuck off to Africa.

We're currently in 2018 you faggot.

Attached: 1523091213040.png (1024x1024, 1.06M)

take a supplement
be white

I've gotten a sunburn working outside on a cloudy summer day, just gotta expose dat dere skin

>(((Clouds)))
Kek, most of the shit in the sky isn't natural anymore, whether Chemtrails or just exhaust, the fucking planes leave shit in the sky which at the very least blocks out the sun and fucks with the natural order of things, such as testboosts from sunlight, it keeps the seasons like winter long and faggy because the sun can't heat anything on it's own annual clock

Pic related taken 5 minutes ago, is the average (((cloud))) in the skies now a days

All the ancient cultures worshipped the sun cause it fucking makes fucking everything fucking work fucking the fucking way fucking it fucking should, find a way to get more sun period, don't miss out. Also don't bother with sunscreen unless it's super super intense rays for a while.

Also can someone link the articles to the direct sunlight on the chest and genitals boosting testosterone? Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-14-23-22.png (720x479, 431K)

>being this much of a brainlet

>be white
cumskins need d the most

If I get sun all day should I skip the vitamin d supp? I usually take 4,000 IUs a day all winter but today I am doing yard work all day

She’s so beautiful... who is she?

From daylight you fucking vampire

being white makes you gooder at producening vitamin d than negores , absorbing the light and all that

He wants vitamin D, not skin cancer.

Pills

Nicole Bexley. Pronstar

I think you... I think you've got a pretty loose grasp on much of reality.

People in Northern Scandinavia always had little exposure to sunlight and yet they always got the required Vitamin D due to a diet that was usually very rich in fish and seafood

Attached: mollers-tran.jpg (800x514, 59K)

What he's saying is a fact

What he's saying is true, and is in fact the reason europeans got white skin through natural selection. It's better at producing vitamin d, with the same amount of sunlight someone with white skin will produce much more vitamin d than someone with black skin.

But doesn't darker skin attract more heat and if the natural selection part was true then why is Europe colder than Africa? Am I retarded?

Attached: 1525486286155.jpg (862x855, 55K)

Heat does not necessarily imply in radiation absorption. Yeah, you're kinda off track right now.

Yes, you are.

based nicole bexley lel fapped to her last night came buckets