Everyone moggs someone else in some way. How do you mogg people?

Everyone moggs someone else in some way. How do you mogg people?

>heightmogged

Attached: 8D833173-2CA4-4245-928F-D7C10A8848FC.jpg (640x463, 84K)

Brainmogg

hairmogging in the streets
dickmogging in the sheets

You use the word in such a forced cringe way.

Voicemogging is my thing. I'm pretty stupid, of average height and ugly but I've got a really deep voice.

Don't worry I was wearing sunglasses, but next time I'll leave off the trailing "g"

Just re-read the whole shit, go look in the mirror, sit down, ask yourself "what am I doing with my life", go back and re-read your first post again.

>talking to himself
t. projectionista

Depressionmogg

I already knew that you don't have a functioning brain. Very fucking evident.

hahahah rock looks like a worm in this

tricepmogg
brainmogg

time for you to go back kiddo

What the fuck is this "mog" shite?

Huge dick but I'm ugly

hair and eyes mogg

I have really thick dark red hair with a few red strands in it, girls all day I have amazing looking hair and my eyes are bright green

You have to be 18 to post here, this isn't 9gag and fusytube.

Autismogg

Attached: Dare You Enter My Magical Realm.png (208x250, 17K)

>6’2”
>210lbs
>brown hair blue eyes white

I’ve honestly never been mogged in my entire life besides this one time I was traveling in Germany and talking to two German qts and almost got mogged by a 6’3” German alpha with 10/10 facial genetics but I got him to leave

I unironically hairmog almost everyone, including most girls. Thanks, dad, for the Native genes and beautiful hair. Unfortunately I also nosemog a lot of Jews despite being 0% chosen.

Attached: 1525360812360.jpg (500x511, 237K)

when will they learn?

Attached: DccZwCbWkAA1_nK.jpg (1080x791, 123K)

just replymogged you

You alcoholism mog the betas squanto?

Too far bruh

Brapmogg

Attached: 0751C399-91F2-4306-B0FE-BF4454488714.jpg (531x768, 169K)

>heightmogged
>dickmogged (5.5" flaccid makes for a big bulge)
>framemogged
>voicemogged

Attached: 1523502566767.webm (1280x720, 442K)

>How do you mogg someone

Fight mogg.

Kek, I was gonna say that as well in the other post. My genes allow me to alcoholismog the shit out of people. Fell victim to it for a long time, recently was able to shake it off. Thanks, grandpa, you drunken Native asshole.

Attached: 1525438988546.gif (252x180, 498K)

What a horrible shame for that body to be on that face.

Mate im russian german amerimutt mix and i thought i could pound them. My girlfriends family are russians who came here 15 years ago and they are fucking nuts. The brother just had some life saving surgery on his liver because he drank over 2.5 liters of whiskey a day.
Atleast you got the hair going because theyre all bald lmao

Jews wont learn until we reach them

lol consider the absurdity of you injecting yourself into a fun shitposting thread about mogging... attempting to cast others engaged on light hearted playful memeing as brainless and cringey. You're on par with those perma-moralizing yet simultaneously retarded sjw types that can't help themselves except to spew impotent indignation at the world all the time.

It's why you're miserable.
It's why you can't stand fun.
It's why nobody likes you.
It's why you don't like you.

tl:dr moralitymogged

I have a pretty face so i mog pretty much everyone.

lmao, I don't smoke weed but this is EXACTLY the type of person that needs to be forcefully relaxed with some kinda drug, holy fuck

hey anons
just remember that by merely setting foot im a gym, you've already gainmogged 80% of men
you might not look like a full-time bodybuilder, but you're well above everage

Attached: 1521645646680.gif (510x810, 931K)

palemogging. i have very pale skin.

that's good to survive the incoming ice age

Tay Zonday?

Haha, fucking hell. That's crazy. Maybe I'm just being hard on myself because I tend to do a lot of stupid shit when I get obliterated, which was frequently but not on liters of liquor. Just a shit ton of beer. So glad to not have a fucking beer gut anymore, man.

Mostly height and accomplishments/education yet i still make no money and I’m skinny fat. So I’m working on those two things now. Also it’s never good to mog someone on purpose. It can come back to bite you. Gotta realize we need to all help each other succeed. The dude you mogged could have helped you network or given you good tips. Etc etc.

Facemogg
Dickmogg

Everyone in this thread personalitymoggs you

Life is rough. There will be times where you get heightmogged, facemogged and framemogged into oblivion by guys with perfect genetics. There's nothing you can do about this. But you can work to improve yourself. As long as your current self mogs your past self, you're doing the right thing.

RACEMOGGED

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-27921257.png (497x662, 427K)