He spent his puberty playing vidya instead of lifting and eating underage pussy

>he spent his puberty playing vidya instead of lifting and eating underage pussy

Attached: Blank+_da385120a18cf05b5cd4dd8a52d9557a.jpg (413x395, 18K)

fucking normie get off my board .

I only got laid when I was a skeleton, now that I'm out of school and picked up lifting as a hobby I became autistic as fuck.

>he spent his puberty with body dysmorphia and isolating himself in a gym with bisexual grown men with body image issues instead of enjoying his youth in innocence and not worrying how he looked

Fixed that for ya

I managed to pull it together before my graduation and got to eat that sexy 15 y/o puss before I got too old.

Then I let it all go back to shit

>14-18
>Youth
Haha manchildren are funny

tfw never got underage pussy in my teens.. But made damn sure to get it in my 20s. (legal where I live though)

Attached: 6925b958-6cd3-4426-930b-1f9822c4c024-billy-kitchen.png (748x448, 491K)

>eating underage pussy
How much of a submissive beta cuck are you, OP?

Tell me about it...I could have lost my virginity at 12 y-o for fuck's sake... and again at 15 to one of the best girl at school. Due to autism, super nintendo and PSX, it only happened at 19 y-o

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

>Eating pussy
Beta as fuck.

>tfw in my twenties and still a virgin and not for lack of tryin

Im 21 and i spent my teenager days playing league of legends and cod, i got into lifting 2 years ago, and now i have a 16 y/o gf

Attached: F095B81A-73A5-4675-B837-880B1268F521.jpg (236x199, 15K)

im not native speaker

I played vidya and ate underage pussy, but you're right, I didn't lift and I fucking regret being skinnyfat all that time. Oh well, at least I had gfs.

Attached: 16d.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>eating pussy

cuck

bad samefag, keep being an insecure manlet

>eating pussy

Attached: 1524056474915.gif (600x678, 1.14M)

I feel my B

im 21 atm, scored pussy in teenage days im autist now

Attached: 1519318899478s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

>spend puberty playing vidya and partying
>talk to girls get their numbers
>don't get laid because no one could measure up to my oneitis

Delusions is what ruined my puberty

what really got me was living in the south and going through abstinence only sex ed, I genuinely bought into that shit well into my twenties

I actually fucked tons of sweet teenage pussy but I was big on wearing condoms back then so not sure if it counts

Should I hit on girl from the same village as me?

complete opposite in middle and high school when I had half black and half white hair and wore skinny jeans I got enough puss to be happy
Now im 23 and socially retarded

fuck off

I was autistic in school times. Hope it pays off.

Never too old

Same here
Too much time in love with a memory.

>he didn't do both

Attached: 1525368160273.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Puss is overrated. It's all about getting what adds value to your life. If pussy makes you feel fulfilled, then sure, go get it; acting like pussy is the ONLY thing worth mentioning, however, is childish.
I could have lost my virginity at 13, but I simply didn't like the girl that was trying to get with me, so I declined her. Again at 15, another girl I didn't like tried to hit me up, and again, I declined her. At 18, however, I started talking to a girl that I knew I truly loved being with. She was conservative, smart, loyal, funny, fun to be around, the whole 9 yards. I lost my virginity at 18 to her, and at 24 now, we're still together.
All I'm trying to say is, pursuing the errant desire to lose your virgnity/get pussy is only a pipedream for immature teens who haven't experienced the bliss of a true relationship yet.
Don't fall into the allure of promiscuity; it adds NOTHING of value to your life.

>half white
Nah you're a nigger
Ps post pics of white oussy youve fugged

This reddit tier virtue signaling post
Pls kys

Teenage girls especially have bad hygiene.

no u

Too late to change it now, so what do I care?

jokes on all of you, I did both

Attached: 1525204839412.jpg (671x836, 100K)

He had dual colored hair you retard. He was an emo or scene fag. Jesus Jow Forums has the worst reading comprehension I've yet to see on Jow Forums.

>he's wasting his time posting on Jow Forums trying to make others feel bad

Truly pathetic op, maybe you'll make it in the next life

Reddit prefers sluts and would love to be unironically cucked.