Jow Forums is garbage

Daily reminder that the biggest yearly event of the coolest, most impresssive and most FUNCTIONAL strength sport is currently happening, and there is not one thread discussing it.

Tons of height, jawline and basketball shorts threads though

Attached: wsm.jpg (185x272, 9K)

>that gui wo werz bsaktbol shirt to gym
>grl in gym reee

But I need to discuss how I don't have a gf.

Kek
We only care about Olympia
Go back to /plg/ with your worthless event

Attached: olympia-2017-results-header-960x540.jpg (960x540, 83K)

not even functional kek

daily reminder that lifestyle posts & topics literally have no place on Jow Forums

this place is about physical activity, period. if you wanna talk about lifting, running, swimming and all that stuff then go ahead. everything else stays on Jow Forums

thor is gonna win, proving once and for all that HEIGHT > everything else

>strongman
>functional
They can't tie their shoe laces and can barely wipe their own asses.

half this board creams their pants over women with the same problems
whats your point?

I'd rather be them than myself and so would you. Plus that really only applies to Eddie, and even that's blown out of proportion no pun intended.
He keeps making it sound like he's destroying his body so he'll seem like a "warrior" or a "badass" but really he's just a fat guy with some health issues, he's not in a wheelchair or anything.

most competitors are actually mobile as fuck and aren't as huge as eddie. if you look at the top prospect this year you've got thor, licis and kieliszkowski who are all pretty athletic and much leaner than what people think of when they hear the word strongman.

kek, perfect example of sour grapes. they are literally in peak physical condition.

I like strongman, but there's nothing in peak physical about being obese and taking fridges full of PEDs.

I would never want to be 180kg+
120-130kg tops and that's doable for me quite easily with special supplements since I'm 6'4.

peak strength plus they are deceptively quick
definitely fitter than most people despite being morbidly obese on paper

I would be up for being 180+ if it meant being able to pull 400+

I literally can't understand how someone could not want that.

>WSM
>FUNCTIONAL

Attached: adf.jpg (502x417, 14K)

Brian Shaw just had a kid. Hopefully it doesn't distract and motivates.

>ywn have a kid with the widow of your former rival
>being able to lift, move and carry all kinds of heavy objects is suddenly "not functional" because you can't run a marathon or do other similar useless shit

It won’t be broadcast until Xmas so there’s no need to give a shit

>being able to exert yourself over 3 hours is not functional because you cant carry 200kg groceries

you just need a little strength and some cardio to be functional. fitness is a turbo meme for autists.
t. did a lot of physical work in life

thor will injure himself and chadeusz will win, calling it right now.

I don't like thor for some reason. I feel that his life must have been so fucking easy with that HEIGHT.

>be 7' tall with allegedly giant cock
>coast through teenage years probably having threesomes with icelandic qts everyday
>get into basketball team because height
>get into strength sports, excel because height
>get cast as intimidating alpha warrior in the biggest show in history, get paid millions because height

fuck that guy. I want one of the lalas brothers to win.

any single type of thing your body can do is "functional", since as I understand it the word means "specific to real life activities", which includes everything and anything.

Attached: chadeusz.jpg (1068x623, 56K)

>no livestream

Attached: why.jpg (288x499, 23K)

Old competitors widow?

the way this show is run is an absolute trainwreck. why is there no stream? why aren't the results announced? why is it broadcasted 6 months later? nobody knows.

colin bryce just seems like the kind of guy who means well but can't get his shit together for some reason.

mike jenkins. the guy was a rising star, won the arnolds then died and shaw eventually married his wife.

apparently that's what caused his falling out with fellow strongman and training parter Mike Burke, who seems like a top bloke

Ouch. Never knew that.