Guy in the middle is one of the strongest and most explosive/athletic humans of all time

>Guy in the middle is one of the strongest and most explosive/athletic humans of all time.
>would be called dyel by Jow Forums if he posted pics
This why incel should not have internet access.
Incel should

Attached: 240px-RIAN_archive_484445_Winners_of_the_weightlifting_competition_in_the_1980_Olympics.jpg (240x287, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_MacAskill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eddie hall will break any record he holds in 1 day of practice.

Use the word "strongest" carefully

I bet 10 bucks that leonid taranenko broke his record

because Jow Forums is really /bodydismorphia/

this but unironically

Reminder Arnold made things hard for everyone by popularizing bodybuilding and now everyone is expected to have le bodybuilder physique as a consequence.

T. Clueless dummy
This guy could clean and PRESS 230kg at a bw of 150 and less drugs. In addition to front squatting 330 and back squatting 400. He also has the all the biggest clean and jerk of 266kg.

Eddie hall has nothing on this guy, eddie is like 190kg and is never drug tested, and takes a shit ton more drugs than the old school oly lifters. Take eddies all year round roiding away and he's nothing.

Dumb chav.

>Height 1.88m (6ft 2in)
let the manlet rage begin

>Eddie hall
keep posting normalfag

>not posting Krastev

>relative to bodyweight

manlet cope

Lol this guy could ohp more than eddie at a lower bw and fuck ton less drugs. Nothing relative about it you turnip.

literally who

Incle should what... finish your goddamn sentence

what the hell does "less drugs" mean?
either you take drugs or you don't, I'm sure he took the right amount to maximize performance

eddie hall is objectively the strongest man in history though.
judging by his WSM 2017 performance he had much more than a 500kg DL by then.

and since deadlift is literally the only lift that has ever and will ever matter (cue crying butthurt pl squatfags), well you get my point

>There have been no progress within medicine the last 30 years. What we had then is just as good as what we have today

What else could it mean?
Less drugs means using less drugs.
Strongman use more than just steroids (hgh, peptides, etc.).
The Soviet lifters used roids and at relatively low doses compared to what strongman use.

unaesthetic af

Objectively isn't as I've shown in this thread. A 266kg clean and jerk (done under Olympic testing), never mind the 230kg clean and press, is more impressive than anything done by your boyfriend eddie.

you can't compare a barbell clean and press (which is a push press really), much less a jerk, to strongman implements.

>push press is the same as ohp
You're a moron. An ohp is a strict press with a barbell.

Also Lasha

>Fat fuck
>Doesn't look like he lifts
>Actually holds the WR in Snatch and Total (all time) and is double world, olympic and one time olympic champion in weightlifting.

Aesthetics are a fucking meme.

Attached: 590448978.jpg (612x402, 27K)

double european*

SHWs are probably not the most impressive imo, most impressive are the manlets who are squatting 4x bodyweight and cleaning 3x bodyweight, all the while looking good.

yes. but an olympic clean and press is really a clean and push press since a knee dip was allowed or at least very widely used.

look up alekseiev's clean and "press". doesn't get less strict than that.

in the words of mischievous max aita "he looks like a plummer"

There's are no strength feats more impressive than a 220kg snatch and 266kg c&j as of right now.

they are objectively the strongest and it's a strength sport, relative strength is a meme desu, t. 5'9 smol guy

he would also be called a manlet

>thinking Jow Forums gives a fuck about actual strength instead of chadstetics

This is why I lift for myself not for other people. Other people don't make you strong they make you weak and obsessed with aesthetics when what really matters at the end of the day is putting that steel up. Leave humanity behind lads !!

Attached: CnRubSjWgAA8Vd5.jpg (1304x1600, 175K)

Dude. Supers rarely train max effort squats because it fucks them up in terms of recovery. Lasha always trains doubles and triples at sub maximal. They are too strong for their own bodies. Fuck manlets. They're so weak they can handle heavier training because it doesn't literally cripple their CNS.

>cripple their CNS.

Why would the nervous system be the weak point and not the bones/tendons ?

Taranenko never did a clean and press since it got discontinued in 1972. He did a strict ohp from a rack as an assistance lift.

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_MacAskill

MacAskill was well known for feats of strength such as lifting a ship's anchor weighing 2,800 pounds (1,300 kg) to chest height

230kg strict press from rack*

>When MacAskill was approximately 14 years old he travelled on a fishing schooner from St. Ann's to North Sydney and the crew took him along to a dance. An altercation with a dancer led to MacAskill striking his tormentor's jaw with his fist. That gentleman landed in the middle of the floor and was unconscious for so long the other dancers thought he was dead.[1] When the captain returned to his schooner he found MacAskill on his knees praying that he had not killed the man.

The Pious Chad

Attached: macaskill.gif (352x578, 197K)

>not caring about relative bodyweight

Only normies pull the "hurr it's fine that I'm a fat fuck if I can lift this much". Nearly every football player I've seen is way too fat for their numbers and has shit form.