Snake Diet

Who else Snake Diet here Jow Forums?

I’ve lost 25kgs doing 3 days of snake diet and 2 days regular food intake in intervals over the last 6 weeks.

Down to 95kgs now and feeling like the end goal is finally achievable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg

Attached: B015E76D-89FF-4E28-91E0-E45FE2E1641A.jpg (653x807, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I’ve lost 25kgs over the last 6 weeks

public reminder to everyone: shitpost threads like this are to be saged, reported, and hidden.

Attached: 1521657612764.jpg (632x584, 139K)

I lost 16kg in 4 weeks.
It works. I kept my same levels of strength too. Just had issues with energy levels when lifting. Now I'm clean bulking and making sick gains.

t. Incell

Kill yourself. The Snake Diet showed me the light.

Wtf is snek juice

Lost 10lbs in 5 days, then onto keto, didn't regain anything. Cole is the real fucking deal. Now when I see people talking about cutting for 7 months it just makes me sad, why prolong suffering when you could get same results with miniscule muscle loss in 2-3 weeks.

Attached: 01-37-19-conor-mcgregor-weigh.jpg (2500x1771, 372K)

Also if anyone is interested, I tried going high carb low fat vegan, 1800 calories a day with lifting and cardio - I lost 18lbs in 6 months.

Attached: 18-03-11-Z.jpg (277x182, 9K)

>snake oil literally marketed as snake diet
if you fall this you should turn yourself to the authorities for compulsory castration

>Lost 25kg
>Down to 95kg

Jesus, how fucking heavy were you when you started?!

if i were to wager, 120kg

desu I feel like it only works if you truly do 3 days, I tried a few 1-2 day fasts and it burned way less relatively.

Can I just start the snake Juice fast, he mentions food and carb ratios, but I want to just stop eating for a bit. Is there anything wrong with me just stopping tomorrow and using his drink as my only intake for 1-2 weeks

all his other food advice is just for later when you are lean. he tells you over and over in his videos to just start fasting and lose the fat, then you can worry about nutrition etc because the fat stores so much toxic crap that it doesnt matter WHAT you do, it trashes ur hormone levels

>Tells me to cut carbs
>Also tells me to eat a fuckton of vegetables, which are carbs

Whoa

>starve urself intentionally
>claims its good for you

enjoy early death because of malnutrition my man

Attached: 1510879913115.png (913x790, 116K)

Fasting causes autophagy, where damaged cells are replaced with new healthy cells. Visceral fat also contains vast stores of nutrients specifically for situations of fasting. That's why everyone is fat.

Parroting other guy on here, but yes that's fine. I think you should be realistic though. If you're like me you'll be super excited by fasting, but strangely the act of not eating becomes extremely boring after a while, not because you're hungry. Ease into it.

You might feel absolutely crap after 48 hours, then have a tiny 500 Cal keto meal. Cole advocates carbs as super helpful, but only when you're lean gaining mass.

Cole says he eats rice now for explosive power (no fruit though), but slips back into ketosis same day thanks to fasting. Its likely how human body was designed.

Bamp

Im curious about this diet but it just seems so autisticly ironic,

>Snake Diet
>Snake Oil

Also when you search around you stumble across people claiming to drink their own piss and cure cancer

ikr its like when people buy Snakeskin boots, they don't exist dummy

Went from 264 to 223. Stopped to make a baby with my wife.

I was eating only Wed, and Sat. Drink snek juice with cayenne pepper and lemon juice. I also continued drinking coffee and taking vitamens. I know, it's wrong. But whatevs I'm losing weight and now after a couple weeks of chilling im back to fasting until im 190 or so.

It's how snakes eat faggot, one meal a month.

Most people say Cole isn't a Dr and dismiss him. He gets fucking RESULTS. If you want a doctor to explain it to you calmly lookup Jason Fung.

youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

>48hr fast
>72hr fast

Better be obese if ur doing this shit. Christ

Oh i dropped that 40 lbs in a month and a half.

Its fucking EASY when you fast to lose weight.

Ive been eating one or two huge meals a day since this, for a week and a half, and I'm chilling at 225 or so. I havent gained any more weight back.

All about eating frequency.

I dropped 15kg with fasting it's the real deal. I'm still losing fat but I'm focusing on muscle gain at the moment so my weight loss is slowing down. Down from 110kg to 82kg since late February - with no muscle loss and lifts are getting better.

Brah, it's so fucking easy once you start doing it. I did some one day, then two, then three. After 3 its a breeze. You just get electrolytes from snake juice and use fat for energy at that point. Its sweet.

I surfed for 3 hours and felt great even when I was 3 days into a fast. Then fast for one more day after. I wouldn't recommend hard workouts or trying to build muscle while fasting, but it doesnt take you out of the game like I thought it would. Still clear headed and feel fine at work. Still can go hiking and golfing fine.

I looked up the website and the first thing that jumped up at me was this line:

>Weight loss is a product of eating frequency,

Dropped immediately.

>15kg in one month I mean

actually we know you're a newfag since reporting a sage will get you a ban

Some advice, refeed with fruits and veggies and maybe a little chicken before workout. Then get a bit more protien like steak and broccoli after lifting. Then just go back to fasting off days.

Also, get fucking 8 hours of sleep, nothing works if you aint sleepin.

5 meal a day fatty detected

the math checks out tho

Attached: 1522089514928.jpg (500x500, 54K)

You could eat 1 meal a day or 6 meals a day. It makes no difference.

The science doesn't check out.

not true for a lot of different reasons, insulin spikes, the amount of food your body can process at once, i could go on. At the end of the day CICO is what really counts but narrowing your feeding window will surely make you eat less.

Enjoy your kidney failure fags

>The science doesn't check out.
go on

Simple caloric reduction slows down your metabolism far more than fasting would.

Attached: Catenacci2.jpg (556x203, 37K)

This guy is a literal snake oil salesman. He's just another tube-kike trying to get shekels and attention.

>it's snake oil
i see. i wonder what hospitals use for electrolyte infusions.
oh its literally what this guy tells you to drink. so hospitals are all wrong?

Before you watch the video it sounds like literal snake oil. It's not, I can't really vouch for the guy since I don't know shit about him but I'm a scientist (unrelated - CS) and I can tell he knows the science behind this shit. Plus, he's not selling anything (he literally gives out the ingredients and how to get them in a grocery store). He can't possibly have monetized videos (because of the swearing and shit) and all he has to gain is maybe clients for personal training.

I've read up on the shit he says and it's legit. He has some extreme fat loss videos which are dangerous but I guess they're aimed to people who might actually die from being fat.

All in all, watch the video before you talk shit. It's probably not for you, but it's valid.

I'm slightly overweight and dry fasting helped me ditch some extra weight I got from water retention thanks to birth control
I started with 72h dry fasting wich is not for beginners, and it was my first fast ever. The hunger wasnt a big deal, you get over it. It was more mental than physical. I lost 4 kilos in 72 hours. You regain some when you refeed but is ok

Snake meat has estrogen in it

He's quite literally not selling anything at all.

...lol holy shit.

Attached: 1522558662959.jpg (1000x664, 103K)

Did you "I'm a scientist... a computer scientist" me

POST pics with timestamp or stfu

Literally Snake Oil

>snake diet
wouldnt chewing burn more calories than swallowing whole?

My point was I know how to read (and write) scientific papers, I know when people are biased, and I've researched diets, ketosis, CICO and all this shit for a long time. I'm not an expert, but I'm certain I could tell if it was bullshit as I've done with a thousand other memes on this byzantine mural painting imageboard.