Cravings

been on a 500 calorie deficit for a couple of weeks eating fully healthy and shit.

so close to losing my mind due to cravings for chocolate and chips every fucking day.

wtf do i do?

Attached: xcxc.jpg (246x205, 19K)

do some extra cardio and have yourself a little treat ;)

Bad news son, you've got the betus

Stick it out, faggot. Prove to yourself you can have some discipline. The cravings will go away eventually and then you'll wonder how you were ever able to stuff yourself with that garbage. If you have to have something, try a very small bag of light popcorn.

eat some red meat
buy some green smoothies
stop being a bitch, chocolate and chips are foods designed by people who dont care about you and if you get cancer, they will lose 0 seconds of sleep over it.

500 kcal deficit is supposed to be the entry level, like what a local doctor recommends for his slightly overweight, middle aged patient. If you have trouble sticking to this then it's not a good sign for your cuts.

But anyway, what helps me with cravings are protein bars. You can find some with decent macro balance and ~200 kcal and they usually satisfy my sugar cravings.

Low fat greek yogurt is fucking dank man. Try that.

You can have a small amount of chocolate and chips once a week, if you need more than that then you are a giant faggot and should just go full hamplanet mode.
Also like other user said, if you stick with it then you will find this shit absolutely disgusting. I used to love junk food and candy when I was a kid, now I can't watch someone put that shit in their mouth without wincing.

Here's how I became a skelly:
>run
>vidya
>iced tea (unsweetened is critical)

Get a gallon of ice tea and just hang out all day taking /sips/ whenever you get hungry/crave. Works wonders.

>then it's not a good sign for your cuts

500 cal deficit is 1lb a week loss. 1-2lb is the optimal weight loss to not lose lean muscle mass when cutting. If he can stick to it he'll be fine lol.

oh shit ty not op but any subsitutes for tea?

yeah, cake and chips

w-wout serious

can you not overeat on them?

^
dont you dare listen to this fag, OP. The "everything in moderation" fucks have led you your entire fat life, dont you dare fall for it again

Nope, completely impossible. No matter how many cake or chips you try to eat, it will always end up being below your TDEE. Literally the best diet, I don't know why it gets slept on on Jow Forums

Wrong. If he actually moderated himself it wouldn't be a problem, but people say that but then still eat like fat fucks. The result is the same though, people who can't control themselves simply need to remove the temptation to overeat crap foods.

holy damn never realized that a massive bag of chips is only 450 cals thanks man, i guess i really need to broaden my way of thinking

wrong, satanic commie

nigga I can get by on 1000kcal/day with kale and meat plus a small dessert/few beers.

wtff why do guys eating junk food always stay lean holy shit

I also realized that my best bulks were when I cooked at home especially since I didnt want to waste the cook so I so cooked a fuck ton

This
Eating yogurt while cutting is like eating peanut butter for bulking

>couple of weeks
wew lad you're going to have a hell of time. more fat you lose, more your body will increase hormones that make you feel hungry. what you're at now is nothing compared to what you'll feel in some months.