Black

Why do black people feel so entitled to things because their ancestors suffered?

Attached: B319F4B3-0342-4A70-93D6-F2605307E02D.png (750x1334, 1.68M)

black people arent the entitled ones, wipe boy

>gibs me dat
lol

>gibs me dat

wipe boy u da most entitled people

What always gets to me is whenever a white person is singing a song and stupid niggresses get upset when the n word comes up. If black people casually use the n word on songs, everyone should be able to use it

its just one or a few women wipe boy. ur more dumb than the women who get upset.

Because they ate still second class citizens in many areas in the US and worldwide.

(Not saying that they shouldn't be)

class is determined by wealth and education wipe boy. looks like u lack all of the above

Could you stop saying wipe boy it's making me need to shit.
Because jews told them to and they listened.

tmi wipe boy

We don't.
We literally just ask for cops to be careful and not kill us for non-lethal crimes, something they're good at with every other race. You would never accept your execution because you were the same race as somebody who committed a crime, why should we?
The idea of black entitlement is just a Reagan dog whistle.
Now wypipo, they expect good jobs in manufacturing and a terrorist free world without being willing to work in sweat shops for pennies and stopping their interventionist governments. Talk about entitled.

>mfw nigger can't spell white correctly

>mfw
>no picture

nicely done wipe boy

Attached: 6119C18B-8DF2-48F3-B7CD-F8CD799F36ED.jpg (233x216, 16K)

Why do white people feel so entitled to piggyback the success of others?

You can thank the politicians. They say that we owe you, get the black vote and then they do vary little but noticeable enough for them to vote again. This keeps happening until they are dependent on free gibs so they have to vote for the same candidate cause any sane person would cut off their welfare when they do nothing all day. That and white people always felt guilt over shit they didn't do, look at original sin.

>bixnood
ayy

wipe boy you cant bix no ones nood.

>ayoo hol up
XD

Hmmmmmnnnghh smells like nigger peeled any bananas recently coalburnie huh well I have news for you my little black Manlet nigger I am going to enslave your whole family before I post this be prepared I am sending my debt collectors now for my merchandise if you can even call it that I would call them monkeys but oh well be ready home boy ghee

Attached: 784E2A04-375F-40D8-85F3-E0F4E2F25D69.jpg (347x290, 106K)

>ayoo

yoohoo wipe boy

nice one wipe boy

Fucking putrid manlet nogger gimp trash I know you fucking get bullied you tween trash too greasy too fat to get tfw gf while I shit talk you next to tfw 10/10 gf she even fucks my asshole bitch

Attached: 2024F9B2-4D46-4B07-8513-47E74DA056F2.jpg (498x641, 49K)

Why do people feel so entitled to things simply because the people who created things have the same skin hue they do?

White people aren't allowed to use the n word because they're privileged.

nice one wipe boyy

If anything they had a nicer life in western countries, think of it as a holiday camp where you helped out to earn your keep.

ey man we wus kangs ai'te dumb ass white boyes dont know royalty when they see it

>We dindu nuffin
>We r good ppl

That's what I got from your post and the best part about it is, I'm not even white. Whenever the majority of your people quit acting like savages, maybe then people will quit being on their guard whenever a nigger walks by. Until then, you should focus on the people who perpetuate your stereotype not other races.

why do people feel so entitled to things because other people hundreds of years ago accomplished shit?

your father worked his whole life for you to inherit his family business? how dare he! its OUR business now! slava stalin!

>white people are just one big family

nice one wipe boy

We get it youre a fucking dumb ass nigger go swim in the river go down stream there is a pot of pot for you down there pot and gold you bastard go down the waterfall jump manlet nigger baby jump you can fly with yore Jordans little nigger jump fly little nigger

>what is civilisation
not suprised you niggers dont know ngl

lmao at this wipe boy. wipe boys are the most entitled.

>i lost the argument, lets just start again at the beginning
keep the salt coming my fellow negroid
not our fault your ancesters sold half of their population into slavery and the rest wrecked your home-continent

He gotcha there, newfag

I don't feel entitled

They don't. They just aren't fucking smart enough to make it through in society half the time. They want a shortcut, and they get it.

why do wipe boys actin like they related to everybodo that did sumthin great. wipe boys sit in they basement

Because they're generally low iq lazy cunts that are violent and mooch off of social welfare. They feel entitled because they can act that way and because those nig nogs can't live any other way now

yeah because your immediate family doing something is the same as a guy not related to you doing something hundreds of years ago

Attached: 1514857975976.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>why do wipe boys actin like they related to everybodo that did sumthin great.
Because we are

not that guy... but how is it not the same? you didn't have anything to do with either of those things

they produced wealth to give upon the society they lived in and worked for
and it doesnt change the fact that its hundred of years in the past
negroids should stop bitching about our ancestors being productive and maybe start doing shit on their own besides raping, stealing and drugs

Why do white people hate themselves for something that their ancestors did?