As a milennial, how do I “make it?”

As a milennial, how do I “make it?”

Attached: 3C181C29-FE7D-4298-A4E3-0988335C0466.jpg (1080x1316, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you have to ask that question, you never will

at this point in capitalism, unless you are born into the right family you have no chance of "making it". But you can still end up living a happy and fulfilling life if that's what you want

You fuck 2, 3, 1 in that order

There is a huge deficit in masculine men here in America

That's all you have to do.

If you have to ask what Masculinity is then shit.

>2 3 1
>not 2 1 3

k

>There is a huge deficit in masculine men here in America

Can confirm, friend. I live in a major US city and am always incredulous at all the baasedboys and liberal faggots that saunter about. Doesn’t really take much to stand out as more alpha than them, just gotta not act like a faggot.

Attached: BE70F95E-7B8C-4347-876F-893DE28EAE1C.png (600x490, 251K)

>Being THIS wrong
Its 1 and only 1

Came here to say this. I tried hard to gain achievements and recognition but it didn’t really mean much to me in the end.

As an older millennia i would recommend you go to college and study something useful that will give you a good job. Find a nice qt girlfriend even if she isn’t mega hot. Stay healthy and don’t get started with drugs and drinking. Keep good relationships with people in your life and be financially Responsible

What we have here are beergut bears with beards, some are cool, but what drives me nuts is the ones that grow beards and drive trucks in the city in some vain attempt to look like a "Country boy"

Also vid related massively opened my eyes to what has happened to "men" of our generation

youtube.com/watch?v=CiWk8VCGBOY

>not 1

wrong so fucking wrong
i was living in a truck at 18
make six figures now at 38
it’s only about how hard you want to work

Attached: EBE41437-9020-4112-98F9-3B48E0CF9251.jpg (480x321, 54K)

The same way every generation made it. Hard work and discipline.

I’m 30, I guess I fall into the millennial category. I’m successful by most people’s standards.

Discipline is the key.

>>>reddit

Is working as hard as you did, and still do, to earn the money you make worth it, though? Couldn’t the time spend to achieve that be better spent pursuing hobbies or other interests? Anecdotally speaking, a lot of rich people I know are uninteresting, cookie cutter af, and not even that Jow Forums.

Attached: 835A03FE-F8BF-4C39-BE27-38AE7361501D.jpg (217x326, 31K)

Its very subjective, to a lot of people making it is the ability to control your life and acquire what you desire on your own.

I am generally able to work towards goals with success but i never felt like i made it from things i can do on my own.

For me its the pleasure from things out of your control that make me feel like im making it.

Like when a friend visits from somewhere far away and makes sure to see you. Or when things arent going right yet friends surprise you and cheer you up. Or when you get to help a stranger and their faith in humanity is restored. When you are able to bring people to tears of relief and joy. Thats the good shit.

i really hated being poor
the hours are long af but i make time for myself
i’m not 100% sure what the cookie cutter standard is but i can assure you i am not
i will never be poor again
it’s worth it for me

Attached: BEAABF5A-1DB0-448A-955C-DB210FCF9470.jpg (2560x1600, 740K)

Max leverage and pray you don't go bankrupt.

Attached: 1525275040173.jpg (1080x1021, 176K)

Be tall.

>excuse poor people make
My dad didn't work so hard he had no leisure time but he worked a lot
Now he's retired and I swear this fucking guy is on vacation all the time at all kinds of places in the world, has a big house with nice interior, time and money to pursue stupid hobbies like doing pottery and sculpting etc. etc.

t. reddit
rich people become poor and poor people rich all the time, it's just the amount of work you have to put in that's different.
And of course things like IQ matter too.

Attached: 2193855d8bac82187f69906171dec4c951fb6efe4892f4cb7232f54322d7d013.jpg (400x400, 94K)

>he fell for the american dream meme