How do opiates feel?

i take cocaine and booze twice a month to fuck italian and eastern europe prostitutes. its fun but i wanna stopped because of heart racing lately and feeling like shit for days afterwards. its not sustainable even when done only twice a month if i wanna keep gym performance.

so i need a substitute. how do opiates feel? are you social and get ultimative euphoria on them like on cocaine? can you fuck whores on them? are you as horny as on cocaine? do you feel optimistic and in peace with the world like on cocaine? does the time fly on it because you are having so much FUN?

what to try? codeine? promethazine? tramadol? tilidin? oxycodone? hydrocodone?

please help a bro out

Attached: 1525510503997.jpg (936x1248, 167K)

Attached: 1523299984895.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Try heroim bro once wont hurt right? :-) bro try HEROIN mayne opiates are FUUUUN. *shakes while typing trying to contact dealer* yeah bro I can be sober but live is boring without * cold sweating while scraping residu off spoon*

i cant buy herone in pharmacutical quality user. others i can so tell me if i should bother with it or its a meme

Attached: 1524698395600.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Just use meth. If you share with your prostitute, she'll love you and probably fuck you for 12 hours straight

nah. i already hate pharmacutical grade speed paste to death. pleb tier drug. cant imagine meth being better. i wanna act and look like a human still.

>wanting to rely on opiates

Seriously, just end yourself before opiates will. Addiction is not to be taken lightly and it builds up VERY fast

I abuse cigs and coffee and even this makes me feel like a loser, cant imagine what I would feel like being addicted to fucking papaver

you just asked this in another thread and looked like a fucking retard there. is one place not enough?

Recovering pill junkie & /sci/ crossboarder here. Don't do opiates. That said,
Ever been in a warm, extremely comfortable bed, and wanted to hit snooze on your alarm one more time because you're just so limp and snuggly? Opiates are that, times ten, with the additional euphoria/self-hatred of those 45 seconds after an orgasm. They really aren't party drugs like cocaine, which is almost exactly like the come-up of arousal before an orgasm, but never the afterglow itself.

Also, when they wear off you suddenly become hyper-aware of every minute ache and pain in your body. No heart palpitations though.

They're boring, makes you feel kind of "fuzzy" and good but also incredibly lazy
Then you build a tolerance and it gets expensive
Then you switch to heroin and pawn everything in your house

I just noticed I didn't answer any of your questions. Basically, "no". When you're nodding you won't have the energy or desire to have sex, or do much of anything for that matter. If you get a high dose you could be contented to stare at your shoes half-asleep for 4 hours.

Like smelling your pics braps

u fucking wot m8? so taking this shit before a brotel is retarded?

ok i see most of the people in this thread are fucking idiot who think you will get addicted, but still my answer is no, opiates are shit for what you are trying to do, just stick with coke but cut out booze and do not go more than twiice a month and you will be okay

They're extremely vasoconstrictive so your dick won't work man.

Look, you're already doing cocaine which is stupid as hell in terms of a cost/benefit ratio. What would adding opiates that have p much the worst withdrawals out of any drug do more?

Very few people do opiates and not get addicted fuck outta here calling me an idiot
Let me guess you do them and don't want to live without them but totally could if you wanted to!?

nurse here, they'll basically, as everyone else said, put you in a mild 'dont give a fuck' stupor. not worth it.

post stories of fucking whores, since it's on my vacation to-do list.

No, i tried them a couple of times, i dont do them because they feel shit, you are treating a man like he will become a junky after using drugs twice a month, i know guys who tried heroin a couple of times and arent addicted, but still opiates are shit if you wanna have fun with friends

i've done codeine from cwe once or twice, it's honestly pretty shit

oxys on the other hand make you feel warm, light and unreasonably happy, to which there is a huge appeal if you're a sad empty loser. i popped four on four days because they felt so good, threw the other two in the sink because i realized how tempting unwarranted happiness is

no you can't fuck whores on opiates and you should seek help senpai

>hey you know this extremely addictive drug the majority of the population lose their lives over
>its okay to do mane. u wont become a junky after 1!!

You are terrible at being a drug dealer.

sure mate

You should do psychedelics or MDMA and not fuck a prostitute but just a dumb college sloot you can pay off in drugs you already bought.

>paying a slut with drugs

America the land of the free

Just kill yourself degenerate

it's called a sustainable business model mate. you don't want the risk of possessing obviously illegal drugs that both cops and users become violent towards you over.

I recommend you try out the grey market that is research chemicals.

>cocaine
>booze
>opiates
holy shit is there a reason you can't just smoke a couple grams of weed and fuck your hookers?? its a better aphrodisiac than all of that shit except maybe the cocaine and it wont fuck you up for days

God I keep clicking on this thread just for that asshole and those toes.

Lord take me.

Attached: 894153311.png (911x669, 238K)

I don't know much about opiates, but I do know a decent amount about prescription stimulants, having been taking them for about 10 years daily for ADHD.
Stimulants got me through university.
When I had surgery and was on opiates they got me 3 weeks of watching day time TV in bed.
Nothing alike

The answer to all your questions is no, other than euphoria which is obviously yes.
If you're looking for something that meets all those criteria (except maybe time flying by, could often feel slower or like nothing at all!) then try psychedelics. 5-MeO-MiPT (Moxy) would be your best option for libido/sex related things (probably have the best sex of your life).

ten years on oxy and hydro. they feel amazing the first couple years, then they start feeling good then you take them to feel normal but then.. you take them to feel nothing

>so i need a substitute. how do opiates feel? are you social and get ultimative euphoria on them like on cocaine? can you fuck whores on them? are you as horny as on cocaine? do you feel optimistic and in peace with the world like on cocaine? does the time fly on it because you are having so much FUN?

opiates do the exact opposite of cocaine you mong.
cocaine gets you pumped, hyped up and motivated. opiates make you slow down and relax.
if you know weed, opiates are a lot more like that than like cocaine.