Man steps in on mother fat shaming daughter

So brave, I almost cried
youtube.com/watch?v=WqC1igL0kuE

Attached: evil mother fat shames innocent beautiful daughter.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

It for her own good fat women let their reproductive life pass by with minimal male attraction.

God damn it America is gay now

>now

Those tattoos aren't fooling anybody, basedboy cuck

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 5.50.00 PM.png (490x310, 222K)

If your dogs will resent you for unfair treatment, your children definitely will. It's not fair to reward one child and not the other. Food rewards are just a bad idea in general, though.

If a parent has a fat daughter it's the parent's fault, and the parents responsibility to to get them fit and healthy.
That guy with the tattoos is a gigantic faggot and a poser, since when do SJWs get full body tattoos?

I see what you're doing there.
Punish the healthy child for the short comings of the fat child, make the healthy child hate and bully them so you don't have to

he actually used the phrase "i am shaking", he is a s.oyboy

>Punish the healthy child for the short comings of the fat child
you can reward them both without food. rewarding with food creates an unhealthy relationship with food.

People are such bitches it's unreal

Attached: IMG_2334.jpg (650x500, 74K)

He's also fat.

>social engineering: the show

Attached: when someone says france won the hundred years war.png (976x854, 1015K)

mostly this, completely biased video.

Obviously if someone has a fat and a thin daughter and they are going to the dounut store, a place they shouldn't be going in the first place, and you are buying donuts for one daughter and not the other while making fun of her in public that's disgusting.

>mother fat shaming daughter

um.
isn't it literally the mother fault if her child is fat? the mom is the ones who buys the food after all.

why isn't the other daughter fat?

check mate

genetics

Fat one is bigger so she steals the skinny one's food

>now

in other words, in this case it's not the mother's fault if her child is fat

The situation presents the mother is the worst way possible. Just because your kid is a fat fuck, and you've put them on a diet, doesn't mean you should also shame them.

No no no.
If you don't shame them then they'll never be motivated enough to change their ways and lose weight.
It's really easy to get fat and not realise you have or think it's a problem until you're morbidly obese if nobody tells you
.t former fatty

>basedboy cuck
why the hell is "s o y boy" filtered but "cuck" isn't? cuck is way more overused than "s o y boy"

Onions is good for you!

>now

I mean, I wouldn't give her the donut but you can be nice about it since she's a kid. Then when she turns 18 and is still fat, I'll drop a fat truth brick on her.

is this a joke? it's not funny

>Be Asian
>Every fat person in the family gets shamed and talked about during family feasts
>Half of them don't even show up anymore, the other half are there for the food
Lmao

>degenerate tattooed man with no appreciation for aesthetics steps in on behalf of degenerate obese girl
If you get tattoos, they should be coverable by short sleeves and short pants.

mother is right in wanting the daughter to be healthy obviously, but taking her in public and berating her about it is unnecessary and harmful for a little girl. if a small child is fat anyway its the parent to blame

The mother would be the piece of shit in this situation sorry. She enabled/let the kid get that way, then gives her absolute shit over her. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of fat people, but the guy is right in that he's destroying a kid's self confidence and treating her child completely unfairly relative to the other, that's how you end up with the betas and incels that flood this board cowering in their insecurity so much that they have to make threads picking on children. There are better ways to handle that situation if you let your child get fat, but ideally you don't to begin with.

>now

Restrict calories, not specific foods. Obviously that doesn't apply if you're on a specific diet like keto or whatever, but that's clearly not the kind of situation going on in this scenario just "you can't eat the junk food because fat!!"
If the donut could fit in the other daughter's diet without her getting fat then it could fit in hers just fine assuming everything else is kept under control.
Mom is stupid, show is stupid.

I was a 210lb middle schooler and I distinctly remember as one of the turning points in me losing weight was when my dad found out I was sneaking candy, yelled, and called me "hoover" because I sucked up all the food in the house. I cried for about 2 hours.
I don't resent him at all for it, he felt bad and helped me exercise and diet to become normal weight by junior year of HS. If I was coddled and told I was fine being morbidly obese in middle school I would probably be a 300+ pound incel and not be the 75kg 10% bf man I am today

Obviously the parent is handling it in a horrible way, though. You shouldn't publicly humiliate your child like that. Rewarding one child and not the other is also bad parenting. The rewards should be non-food based and based on performance.

It's annoying how the tattooed guy can't make arguments though. All he does is tell the lady in various ways how awful she is.

She shouldn't be giving either kids the donut, basically. Despite one being fatter than the other both should follow consistent standards.

I agree. It's like this with my sister and my niece and nephew. She feeds them garbage every night, because she doesn't want to bother cooking and teaching them healthy eating habits, and then blames my niece for being overweight. I'm amazed my sister is like this, though, considering we grew up in a household where fitness sports were common.

Teaching the daughter that there are healthy options that can taste good, too, would be a good option.

why the fuck did you switch from metric to imperial in the same sentence

At some point after I started lifting I switched to measuring myself in kgs for reasons I've since forgotten, and I guess I said 300lbs because it looks bigger than 136kg when typed.

Who does this faggot think he is? If you replaced the parent with a father who has some muscle that cucks wouldnt have said shit. He felt all alpha saying it to a fucking woman. Guy has fucking full body tattoos and is giving out life advice. Fucking cuck sandwich

Mods are faggots, that's the extent of the situation. There are faggots going around daily spouting "meatcuck" and making vegan threads but it was very important to change s_o_y_b_o_y because the site is run by a bunch of kikes.

what is this picture?

>other half are there for the food
Kek. Fat asian get treated terribly bt their nonfat family members. My best friend is a pure jap and he was chubby as fuck in elementary school, hw turned it all around, go jacked and Judo-threw his father

is this a vegan propaghandi

Attached: 1523320466155.png (485x532, 302K)

A Pepe my friend. :^) this one is a bee

Attached: 1525503900053.jpg (392x495, 120K)