Has anybody had success leaving Jow Forums? i havent gone to this site in a year. i shouldnt have come back

Has anybody had success leaving Jow Forums? i havent gone to this site in a year. i shouldnt have come back

Attached: 1465855501334.png (814x767, 735K)

God I wish that was me

l-leaving the chans I mean of course h-hehe

I wish I could. Luckily this is the only board I come to, it'd be even worse if I was on other ones too. But I have too much free time at home.
I'm at the gym 6 out of 7 days a week doing lifting, running outside it, climbing, and there's still too much free time for me that I can't help but start up a video game or browse fit to pass time. There must be some way but nothing else holds my attention

Its ok i wish it were me 2

Attached: 96d51c3.jpg (508x508, 72K)

What's wrong with coming here? I just like to look at something while I eat. What better thing would there be to do on my phone that's not boring as fuck?

I started going to Jow Forums and /v/ 3 or 4 years ago and stopped last year, but i started going to /v/ again a couple of months ago. And I just checked this place out and its really gone to shit. /v/ is the same tho

yeah OP I left Jow Forums and never came back

i kinda did for year and a half, now i'm back but only browse 1-2x a week for like 20min max

it's pretty fun, but it can destroy your sense of reality if you spend too much time in this place

such a good trap but i still haven't been able to jerk it to him for years since i saw this

This

boards that can expose you to new enjoyable content or constructive conversation (in meme form) are generally not that bad and you probably don't spend as much time on /his/ or /lit/ as you would be spilling spaghetti and getting angry on Jow Forums or Jow Forums

at least that's the medium i've found between quitting Jow Forums and spending hours here, just don't go to the time-waster boards

He probably didnt shit his pants, just lied for the sweet coins

>not wanting to fugg it raw and painfully with shit as lube until it begs through tears to be your personal cumdumpster forever

Sounds hot but i will feel bad for dick

i'll let you enjoy that bro but i get ED every time i see him now

Elaborate

I left a while back when people wouldn't stop brining up race and shit. Now I browse much less frequently. Still enjoyable tho

Yeah thats about when i left

Now its that but with veganism. I think its all the same guy

quit being so sensitive about being a nigger you fucking kike

What's "her" name and where can I see more? I recognize "her" from the MAGA hat Cascadian flag pics

You aren't going to find anyone that left Jow Forums browsing fit, OP.

pretty beta desu

Awww she had a breast reduction :(

I have been away for years until recently, I really have to quit again. I've started the thread list from the bottom up today and I've seen nothing but rubish and trolling

I've never been on this site in my life.

Attached: 1524802532990.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Damn she's hot. Nudes or sauce?

Unfortunately as has been my circumstance for quite some time now I don’t really belong to any communities as a valued individual. Don’t play sports anymore, not many friends, not part of some local club, etc.

As humans we feel a strong pull to build and be part of communities. There’s no getting around it. That’s why I’m stuck here, I don’t belong anywhere else.

Attached: 6A6EEB09-43AD-4D5E-A5B0-AD05299B5A4F.jpg (396x527, 34K)

logic my nigga

Attached: wow.png (506x649, 639K)

Here is the sum total of the issues of leaving Jow Forums that I've dealt with since 2005 (when I started browsing):

>every other site/forum now regurgitates stale Jow Forums memes or unaware/unironic normalfag memes
>every other site still suffers from the same issues that non-anonymous sites still suffer from (rampant egotism)
>reality (and most websites) are still filled with idiotic normalfags that you can't tell to fuck off

There is no escape. You either stick with Jow Forums, move to a smaller *chan, or learn to deal with nothing but normalfags for the rest of your terrible shitty life.

Vae victis.

Attached: yeah buddy.gif (200x280, 159K)

Attached: 1491780548756.png (1045x942, 1.34M)

>As humans we feel a strong pull to build and be part of communities. There’s no getting around it. That’s why I’m stuck here, I don’t belong anywhere else.

Oh man, the feels. Underrated post.

>she

I left for a while when I got a gf and I was getting laid/dick sucked regularly. When it stopped, I came back here.

Attached: 1421510838757.png (412x351, 74K)

Only vegan comments I see are cunts whinging about vegans or s o y boys which is just as annoying imo

STEWING AND BREWING

Sorry i meant to ask if anybody left for a while and came back.

I wasn't anxious about tfw nogf until I came back here and I hate it

I lived my whole life never browsing daily, then slowly over the past coupe of months I come on here everyday and argue with people for the (you)s. Help me