Keep me company Jow Forums

I'm leaving for basic in 16 hours, hold me.

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

I admire your bravery. Just remember that the sergeants can't hit you. Wear plain clothes (no text), don't be a bitch, have fun dying for Israel.

Have fun fighting wars for faggot oil baron child molesters

Thanks, that's good advice user

>Just remember that the sergeants can't hit you.

sure they can
they'll be punished or maybe fired(?) for it, but at the end of the day, nothing's really stopping anyone from them hitting you

do well user,

also planning to go into the army but want to go to basic in the winter if that option is available since being hot is just aids

Basic in the winter in cancer, you don't understand how cold you can be until you've done basic in the winter.

thank you for dying to protect my right to eat bigmacs on my fatscooter until i die of aheart disease, user

It's not that bad user. Went through in 2011, you'll be a better person for it!

When did you go through? I went from Oct-Dec Navy basic so in Great Lakes,IL. It wasn't too bad but I guess I got out of there and down to Texas before winter was in full swing.

>Just remember that the sergeants can't hit you

My drill sergeants placed their fingers right at adam's apple like they're about to rip it out while inspecting my wall locker, they'll grab you by the shirt and forcefully move you around. They can't hit you but they will touch you. What a load of shit from your mouth.

I was in 12 weeks from dec-Feb and it was cold as fuck, theyd make us stand around in the cold with minimal kit so we would freeze our nuts off.

>Just remember that the sergeants can't hit you.
This. It's all mental. Imagine you're in a VR simulation. It's all designed to wear you down. Put up a hard front and don't let it get to you. Just work hard and you'll get through it.

>tfw you thought you were gonna die because it was so fucking cold
>sick half the time
Not sure how I made it through 2bh. Goddamn it was cold. It was the first time I ever saw snow too lel

I don't know m8. I just can't stand the heat and I feel in my element when it's cold. But who knows I've only lived in So Cal my entire life.

>anno domini 2018
>choosing to be a meat shield for Israel
How about you become a border patrol agent and fight the real war against your people?

joining the military is what people who have no real hard skills or talents do that want to further their career. That's my motive anyway.

Because I'm not a burger

>risking your life to defend israel
wow!

Attached: asbergers.png (1644x1370, 112K)

Why does everyone shill this meme?

When the drill sergeant tells you to do pushups....you do the push ups

>serving the American-Zionist-Wahhabist Axis of evil

See

because its factual

We fight with Isreal in the middle east but that doesn't mean we fight for them in all our wars.

>bravery
nothing brave about being a welfare queen with a double-digit IQ

Good on ya OP, you're gonna make it

Thanks user, we're all gonna make it

What branch and what's your age?

Yes, USA is Israel's bitch. But that doesn't mean the Army is not a good place to learn important stuff and develop yourself. War is war and it doesn't really matter who you're fighting for, desu. Just that you fight and be a warrior, that's the gist of it imo.

Have fun user, be strong and this will be a valuable experience. Good luck.

Army, 18

theres easier ways to make minimum wage and have no valuable skillset

As someone who actually went through it;

Don't fucking call someone something they're not (no sirs to anyone who isn't a sir)

Don't fucking be too good at anything and be cocky about it. If you're good you'll get roasted and how you react to it will determine if they fuck with you more or not. Don't get phased.

Fucking pay attention and get along with everyone.

Be the grey man. If you can't be the grey man, be the one they trust to lead the other retards.

Good luck autist.

Attached: 1505104956023.png (800x821, 800K)

Valuable advice, thanks user

What was your asvab score? If you didn't qualify for anything and got stuck in infantry with all the other retards just drop out and get a real job

I'm not American