Android GF

How many years do you guys think until we get indistinguishable from human AI or at least close enough that it's passable. Then implement it into something like the realdoll to replace women? Roasties aren't worth it my guys, they'll leech you dry and leave you.

Attached: thiccdoll.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/703132/sex-robot-doll-china-action-life-size-partners-video-news-ds-doll
archive.fo/vzIj8
mobile.twitter.com/cloud_climax/status/997589247132618763
realdoll.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

over 100
oriogaiogoi

fuck, if only I was born a bit later. I just hope it somewhat happens in my lifetime.

I'd say around 45 - 50

Amazon sells one right now for $25,000.

is there any video w

I can say around 10 to 20 years, these things have basic movements thanks to asians figuring it out.
Link: dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/703132/sex-robot-doll-china-action-life-size-partners-video-news-ds-doll
Archive: archive.fo/vzIj8
Source: mobile.twitter.com/cloud_climax/status/997589247132618763

I would say a good 100 years, and then they will be very expensive and probably there will be a mass genocide of organic humans because the robots can do our jobs better

how come women hate men getting these, but idc if they get dolls? id rather they fuk silicone than another man

>women
there's your problem

>giving a shit about ai
just drop 2500 on a doll and use your imagination or something.

That's a sex doll desusenpai?

Attached: 07b.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Cause women are losing the one thing they had over men, sex. Outsourcing it to dolls or AI is the end for roasties. Men bring the food to the table, women just leech and are allowed to cause pussy. If these hit mainstream it's over.

Yep, they're pretty expensive but you can customize them as much as you want. This particular one is from realdoll.com/
Pricey but you can find other brans that offer cheaper ones. I've seen them for around $2k give or take. Once they can implement movement and AI with them that's it. Real women can't compete.

>human AI
Well over a hundred years, current ai research isn't even focused on making it human like it's focused on automating tasks

Attached: 1522420499810.jpg (289x389, 39K)

>how come women hate men getting these

they lose their monopoly on sex and the power to control men.

Nah cunty roasties are already trying to have men having sex with these criminalized saying it's rape. Once androids start to look real enough they won't allow you to have them.

The reason they say: "its objectification of women and will lead to more violence against women and dehumanization of women".
The real reason:
Women's innate instinct as the reproductive gatekeeper is so strong, that any man they don't personally want to have sex with is seen as a biological threat and he may NEVER have sex at all. The idea that a man who's "not worth it" could have sex is a direct threat to the species (in their minds) and must be stopped, even killed, if necessary.
This unrelenting feeling is innate and constant and sharp in females.

currently, women are the exact same thing they desire to destroy.
we have plenty of proof that they need to be eliminated since they are killing off the species.

by the time that happens, 3d printing tech will be advanced enough for you to build your own.

see they show a video where one of these things actually move and resemble a human...

I could post the webm but sadly it weight 2.32mb.
Sorry user, but I cannot post the video here.

Indistinguishable from Human: more than 100 years
Enough to pass as a human in basic situations: 20-30 years
Fuckable and easily maintainable: 5-10 years

with how things are going...I can see those 100 years become 50 years, asians already made these things do basic movements.