I hate being a manlet. every venture outside is a demoralising experience. when the fuck did everyone get so tall?

i hate being a manlet. every venture outside is a demoralising experience. when the fuck did everyone get so tall?

(5'8", UK btw)

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRdx1FSiGaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5'7" UK. I don't even think about it

>I don't even think about it
teach me how. it's always on my mind. every time i walk past someone i always compare, it's fucking pathetic.

Fuck some bitches to feel better.

I can't really lad. For me it just stopped after maybe a year and I didn't do anything. Sorry I can't be of more help

try being 5'3" then tell me about being a fucking manlet you fucking mong

I'm unironically 5'6" in England and at 30 years old I've stopped giving a shit. If you're confident you'll get more respect from people than a shy 6'+ person. You're fucked in terms of finding a gf cause 99% of females are shallow cunts. For me being bi helps a lot though. Most fags don't give a shit about height.

that's tough, sorry mate. i feel like a child already at my height. most teens and women are either the same height or taller.

there's legit a dude i know who's 5'6 and he's got a stunning bird, tans, proper chad. i'm slightly taller so it's probably just a mindset thing desu.

Just live somewhere else where people aren't tall. The average height for a Hispanic male is 5'4, and in Indonesia it's 5'3.

>The average height for a Hispanic male is 5'4, and in Indonesia it's 5'3.
Absolutely disgusting.

no. i'd rather stay in europe. i would fit in even worse in a foreign country.

i doubt that is a realistic option. women hate short men.

6 foot 2 and it doesn't even cut it anymore

why? it's a good height. 6' seems to be the norm.

More bitter lanklet virgin coping, eh? All those poor 6'+ virgins on Jow Forums would disagree with you.

i'm the OP. not a lanklet.

Height is literally a meme, I live in the UK in a shitty town and I am 5'10, I tower or am still taller than like 90% of women here, nobody mentions it unless you are dwarf tier, I have two mates one of them is 5'5, chubby but has a gf who adores him, my other mate is 5'7 and has a girlfriend in america, it's bullshit, and they have met in person and she couldnt give a fuck, shes the exact same height as him and hes chubby with noticable man tits, fuck I see people downtown who are the same height as each other but they are still together, all lies made up by this weird Cantonese basket weaving forum, maybe it's different in the states but in the UK from what I can see where I live there is no issue.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 7K)

most men would rather look masculine and desirable. being short makes you look like a child. even if i got fit it would look oddly proportioned compared to someone who is a normal height.

height is important if you want to be taken seriously or want to find someone to be with.

My friend if 5'6" and he hasn't has a problem getting his dick wet

That's some nuclear grade retard right there. Shorter men look physically better and can get fit far easier. If you're taller than average you have a very hard time looking good. You need to be a full time bodybuilder just to look decent. And your body proportions will always be off.

I wouldn't say 5'8 is child height, but it depends on where you live, thankfully everyone in my shit town isn't very tall so 5'8 is a decent height

it's lies manlets tell themselves. they blame their height for them never getting laid when really it's their social anxiety/personality issues and they don't even bother trying to meet people in the first place. the manlet meme is powerful, don't fall for it or you will just put yourself in a box and blame all your problems on it.

i'm 6ft1 btw

i am 6'3, where are my magic perks?

>it's their social anxiety/personality issues
that can stem from low confidence due to being inferior (manlet). finding a partner is mostly looks over personality lets be honest.

hit the gym and if you're normal looking the perks will come. be glad you are a normal height.

They are plentiful you are just too useless to exploit them

Some incels are like that, but the vast majority of "manlet" threads are in fact created by tall bitter virgins.

>normal height
Is this what lanklet virgin coping is like? At 6'3" he has little hope of getting anything out of going to the gym. He'd need to train several hours a day to have any noticeable effect.

a better frame. a more masculine height. you don't have to be jacked to be considered good looking. you can still get alright gains at that height.

again i'm not a lanklet. i'm a self hating manlet.

>6'3
>several hours a day to have any noticeable effect

is this what manlet coping is like?

>that can stem from low confidence due to being inferior

they feel inferior because the go on Jow Forums and see manlet threads or have had 1 bad experience. this is a personality flaw

Exact opposite bro

5'5'' here and getting depressed about it.
Having strangers on the internet tell me I can make it is actually helping me cope.
The girl thing i don't really care, being told to give up on my potential sports career in high school because of my height is what really hurt me.

You're an exception. Everyone else your height is getting pussy. Stop acting like an incel.

it is just a general sense of being lower genetic quality. meaning you are less desirable to people. i suppose dwelling on it is a personality flaw but pretending it is not true is being in denial.

The only thing that matters is face. If you're good-looking? Then you will get all the girls, regardless of height. Girls will always, without fail, pick the good-looking short guy over the average-looking tall guy.

I am a virgin at 19. Pls help

Attached: 917C89EF-33ED-4D69-B646-CA629167AC13-2373-000003CC575E3FB2.jpg (720x719, 86K)

That was considered tall when I was young. Now the fucking youth orientated eugenics program is pumping out 6 foot chads daily. When I was young we had no nutrition at all, we were lucky if we got bread and butter.

i am 6 foot and from the UK. if i was any shorter id feel small. average seems 6 foot here. many are taller.

i think i can be alright looking sometimes. but i have my doubts about being picked over a average looking tall person. it is a more dominant masculine trait.

yeah. i don't buy the 5'10" is average. i would put it at about 6'1" at least. i am basically a child standing next to most men.

You're just an insufferable whiner. That's why girls don't like you.

but i dunno what to tell you m8. if youre gonna go on living... no good keep preoccupying yourself with your height all the time. even if its true that your fucked. what a way to live... to go on thinking and thinking about that. better to focus on something else.

Is there anyway to gain height? Like even a quarter inch

The manlet meme is mostly a meme until you get shorter than 5'3

>You're just an insufferable whiner
true. one of many reasons.

i know. too blackpilled.

That's because they are either autistic or ugly

I think you stop caring about it as you get older. I'm 29 and 5'8" and stopped thinking about it a few years back. Most guys I work with are a bit older than me and tend to be around the same height.

I got these new shoes and I they make me like 2 inches taller. I hate it because I feel like a fraud but I have to admit I do feel more confident in them. I'm just over 5'9" without them so the difference is pretty noticeable

jdimsa etc

Keep telling this to yourself bud, maybe someday you will grow.
kek

? i already accept the reality of inferiority.

>being short makes you look like a child

No it doesn't. Being skinny makes you look like a child.

Start lifting weights and eating 3000 calories a day. As a manlet you will actually gain muscle faster than the chads.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRdx1FSiGaw

George?

sorry the coment was not for you, i missclicked the post

yeah i'm gonna do this soon. got nothing to lose really.

You accept it because you're a fucking brainlet. You're as insecure as those 6'+ virgins that inhabit Jow Forums.

It feels to me like everyone is actually getting shorter. Each year in school the youngest kids there would get shorter and shorter. I'm only 5'6" which is supposed to be normal for a girl but I feel like a giant where I live.

Well, lifting will help him become a chad. Then again chad is more of a mental thing than anything else.

hey i might be a 6'3 23 years old virgin, but i am not insecure.

what country? seems like younger people are getting taller here (UK). 5'6" for a girl is normal.

Canada. 5'6" feels too tall and clumsy around many guys around here. I knew a couple of girls who were 2-4 inches taller than that and they towered over everybody. Are men being fed something to make them shorter?

i always assumed Canadians were more nordic and tall.

>Are men being fed something to make them shorter?
all kinds of hormone effecting shit in our diets and plastics. the trend seems the opposite here, so i don't know.

I'm not tall 5'9'' and I'm still taller than a lot of people where I live. I could also kick many peoples ass in a fight since many are unathletic, especially those bean pole lanklets. So it doesn't bother me. If it really upsets you, there are some advantages to being smaller if you think about it. Also with the invention of guns and other weapons, strength loses some of its meaning.

Maybe it's the large amount of ethnic people and immigrants here where I live? Lots of Indians. Many white guys are short though as well.

not sure then. european men are fairly tall/normal on average (apart from some southern parts).

Same ive had few girl have a intrest in me with that height

Height does count at times but personality everything

>personality is everything, right guys? right?..

Don't cope. It's almost always looks. Even if someone does like you after getting to know your personality, all it takes is one second of looking at someone attractive to get all the positive feelings that you had to work for months to give them.

It's a combination of things. Looks give an initial boost, but in the end personality carries the whole thing.