Would this work or this is just a meme ?

would this work or this is just a meme ?

also
>(((weinstein)))

Attached: 1511031806018.png (503x550, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1FaJshIWdpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>open yourself to child rearing
you aint a real man if you don't raise another mans child

>Learn Python for date money

Fuck off you onions ridden numale. I'll stick to Haskell.

>oy vey get a job goyim so you can pay for a date!

What a surprise

>45885524
>would this work or this is just a meme ?
No, if you are ugly none of that means shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180402-215930.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

>open yourself up to childs rearing
Yes goy, just take care of chads kids for him lmao

Attached: 1518018126002.jpg (399x384, 19K)

As someone who's socially very adept but is still an incel:

A) No, situational comedy is the thing. Jokes are not funny anymore unless they're excellent
B) I have 9 years of gutar school, just skip this step seriously.
C) Yes. Kind and hold yourself at first place. It's your happiness after all.
D) True.
E) dunno
F) Yes. Respond, ask questions. Don't be afraid to make a wrong assumption aloud. It will help the flow of the coversation and she will elaborate and it will show interest. Don't be afraid to be dumb. And say dumb things. Don't jump the gun

>learn g d em c
wut

youtube.com/watch?v=1FaJshIWdpU

Attached: 1525208679920.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Whoah, get a load of this guy. His charisma scores are off the charts, I bet he's actually a volcel!

I spend most of my time inside. Not a volcel. Just never took it anywhere. But I have experience believe it or not. I'm just against cucking other people. It's one of the lowest thing you could do.

Attached: 1524723773189.jpg (604x453, 59K)

Leaving the INCEL status is super easy dude.
You just have to be yourself, and be confident, give it a try.

Do you really think so? Nothing like a good old cucking to validate your own worth as a man. You must be some sort of saint to not get the appeal of that.

Why the fuck did python become a meme? C(++) is the only language that matters

>learn G, D, Em, C
Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa why do roasties get turned by the most simple guitar playing yet get weirded out by complex shit? It's fucking hilarious at out simple-minded roasties are.

Attached: 1502346182732.png (600x536, 907K)

No, women are actually people and don't decide to have sex with you when you've done the 90's college douche mating dance. You fucking niggers are so stupid, there's no secret to this shit. Just find your league and start playing in it, you're all little leaguers stop dreaming of the MLB

Because this isn't true, you're just so starved of social interaction that your opinion of humanity comes from the empty opinions of faggots on r9k

>Bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
please hang yourself you effeminate chink trash

Guitar playing fuckboys are probably the worst type of psuedo chad there is.

Get this, they literally learn a musical instrument for the sole purpose of attracting sluts. Absolutely pathetic.

not too bad minus E and maybe D

Nigga I ain't got a league. I'm just mad I get lumped in with the actually angry faggots who want to shoot shit up because they can't get sum fuk.

>mfw I have to hear "going postal" jokes every other week because some coworkers know I'm still a KV.

Attached: 1518574843798.png (270x270, 130K)

pic completely related, especially last panel.

All a single mom needs is confidence and a list of demands.

Attached: 1517273947635.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Nothing in that list makes an ugly face less ugly

you just mad that you have fat fingers.

Not same guy but guitars are for fags dude. If you're not imaginative enough to make money writing music, don't do music. You just look like a fag. Girls don't give 2 fucks about it anyway. I have a friend who is really good at all kinds of instruments. He used to be attractive and played guitar at the park and got mad sluts and now that he put on a few pounds, they just say he's creepy. It's just a reason to talk to Chad that makes them seem less slutty in their minds.

I don't really play for other people, but if it helps me get a girl thats a plus. its just a nice hobby that helps with my depression.

>learn python for date money
What the fuck kind of point was this that he was trying to make here

>learn python for date money

I know python. How the fuck do I get money?

How to be nigger rich and dump money on feeding random women.

stopped reading right there.

Attached: this is trash.png (398x503, 358K)

>print "Hello I am a feminist lol - if" :support diversity then: give me a job
so when can I get my date money?

>simulating talent with guitar
i preffer to stay virgin rather than faking anything for pussy; that shit is why normies deserve no freedom

>its so different!

AHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck no. Letting roasties reap what they sow is the real solution to the incel problem. We unfortunately won't get to enjoy it but the turmoil caused there is what is going to swing us back to monogamy.