Should i get surgery?

got an overbite. front teeth covering bottom teeth. doc said its minor and he wouldnt recommend it because but its up to me. costs 3 grand.

this is me when my molars touching. when eating for example i look like this which is terrible imo.

next pic is when i rest normally with none of my teeth touching. this way breathing is also better.

should i try to lose bodyfat first? im 25% bf right now.

Attached: 20180506_023124.png (1080x868, 867K)

Attached: 20180506_022405.png (1080x1047, 1.03M)

I'm not seeing the problem

What you need are braces, not surgery.

my jaw is slightly recesed said my doc and it has to be moved forward so my jaw aligns correct.

bro this is some dysmorphic shit. your jaw is fucking fine. if you want to work on anything, just work on your posture. don't let insecurities like this distort your self-perception and waste your money.

thanks bro. its not really about the money because i could propably get it for free in my home country. im just scared about potential risks involved and wanted ask fit if somebody got this maluclosion surgery.

but thanks bro.

You look fine, quit being a faggot.

Your jaw looks fine.

fix your head posture instead, your jaw is fine

>25% bf

Attached: 1525074287816.jpg (830x468, 22K)

got any good link user?

yep

lose weight first you incel fatfuck

I had that surgery done. My profile is better, but recovery was fucking awful.

Don't get memed by the retards on this site. You look fine. Work on your posture and stop being insecure about minor details.

How would him getting leaner move his jaw nigger?

Also to add to this, I actually had a real overbite. Yours is unnoticeable. You need to lose weight and get therapy for your body dysmorphic disorder .

God, you're such a fucking moron. Just forget about it. You're fine faggot.

guys im not "incel". this shit just doesnt look normal to me lol. im simply asking for advice, thanks so far to everyone.

Attached: 20180506_042702.jpg (1944x426, 386K)

Overexposed gums. I had that on my upper teeth and fixed it by clawing the gums away with my nails and brushing hard. Some pain and blood, but only took a few weeks and was free and completely changed my smile. If you pay 3k to some doctor for an overbite surgery when that isnt even the issue youre braindead. Just learn to mew if youre that concerned, and do something with the gums.

because he's an insecure fatty that's asking on the wrong board?

retard cant you see that his upper teeth are covering his entire lower teeth? No one cares about upper gum exposure
Its making his lower third shorter, and could end up making him lose 1 point.

Op if you can fix it and have the money to do so, then do it.
I have the same problem and look like shit unless I jut

the overbite gives you a cuter side profile

Why do so many girls have gyno?
Kinda disgusting desu

Attached: uhh.jpg (1032x774, 41K)