Made my mom cry again

>she serves me dinner while I watch anime
>I take one look at it and say "you've really outdone yourself in terms of lacking effort"
She won't talk to me.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ke3hJ4MmsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Had to be done OP, she might feel bad for one day but at least now she'll make a better effort.

That's some cold ass shit but it made me chuckle at the same time. Probably fake but damn user you're a grade A cunt if real.

Attached: 1465504292620s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

i cant stop laughing, nice one op
vocaroo.com/i/s0ke3hJ4MmsA

Actually hang yourself. Her life will be better.

Are you portuguese by any chance

Why are you so mean? You have nothing to gain by being mean to your Mother like that.

Kek. You're an asshole OP, but kek.

Attached: image.gif (500x400, 999K)

You're fucking despicable but I did laugh. Make it up to her by making home made tendies with corn on the cob and mashed taters

You are un ungrateful piece of shit . Your mother allows you to stay in her house makes you food and you still criticize her .

NEETs are so digusting. Fucking get a job faggots.

Attached: 15228034527981.png (900x706, 594K)

Fuck I would kick you in the face.

GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG AND TELL HER YOU APPRECIATE WHAT SHE DOES FOR YOU. Where is father user?

wagie, Ieave.

Attached: file.png (1378x988, 434K)

Don't feel bad, op. She should have made better effort at raising you too. Not saying this as an insult, don't take me wrong. But you're in this situation now because she wanted a son but didn't put any effort into raising it. And she doesn't even care about the quality of the food you eat? What kind of mother does that? A shitty one. This is all her fault only.

I am astonished at the level of impotence you people talk yourself into

oh I thought she said that to you
okay I feel better now that I know you cause your own misery

Probably bait but cmon dude
u just dont do that

I hate them, they are spiritual niggers

on one hand this is hilarious and probably a needed correction
on the other hand, your mother is probably the only person in the world who loves you and certainly feels bad about the life you two lead too
get her to bring you the good tendies next time

You should apologize. You're an adult male and you can't even cook your own food. That's the lowest of low effort possible. She's mostly crying because she raised an absolutely abominable parasite of a "son"

>She's mostly crying because she raised an absolutely abominable parasite of a "son"
she should've put in more effort then
what was she expecting?

Maybe he should wake up and put more effort in?

this, if you're actually sad about it just apologize, you will feel much better and she has no reason not to you

You to be grateful because she shouldn't have to do this at all. You are perfectly capable of doing this yourself, you're just too lazy. You're a hypocrite for complaining about a lack of effort while you yourself are being ridiculously lazy.

>I take on look at it and say "you've really outdone yourself in terms of lacking effort"
I misread "I" for "she"
but still makes sense

Stop bitching like an autist faggot and change how you treat people. God thats one of the worse things anyone can do

Good on you.
I mean my mom cooks like she but we both know it and joke about it. She got better over the years tho

I like this audio very much