Asked Her out

Asked Her out

she said no, but I still feel good. Is this making it?

Attached: satisfied wojak.png (645x773, 5K)

Yeah sure

rejection > regret
as long as you're behaving like a normal human being

How did she say no user?

We don't give a fuck about you and your girl bro. We just care about squat and oats! All day!

I had a girl politely reject me by mentioning her bf for no reason when I didn't even try anything, and I mean anything, it was weird. Are girls so self absorbed that they just assume everyone is into them?

yeah man. Now do it again to someone else

>Are girls so self absorbed that they just assume everyone is into them?
yes

neutral good

lawful neutral

true neutral

lawful neutral

true neutral

neutral good

true neutral

Maybe your mannerisms coupled with your autism suggested that you were attracted to her and she just cut you off before you even attempted anything. Nah, fuck them roasties right guys hahaha!

Unlawful nigger

Yes, her loss bro. Thats how i see it.

Were all gumna fuckimg make it brahs.

The only thing that I could see as me maybe coming on to her was looking at her in the eye. But I do that to everyone, maybe not as long with guys but I do it to all women I talk to.

She said
>Thank you for the compliment user but I am not interested

Alright and how did you respond?

Just had my crush say she wasnt interested in me, want to dies lads. Just drank and smoked at the same time and waiting for death

Try flexing your muscles more next time

how do you ask? do you just talk to her and just ask at a natural point? What happens after? Do you just walk away or do you still talk?

making it is when she says yes

>tfw i'll never get a "no" from her because she doesnt know i exist

Attached: 141278028283.png (276x314, 103K)

Talk to her retard, get it over with like I did

I dont know how to, im a retard

Agressive response:
If you want to get interested we first need to date honey. I know a good place "here" what times fits you?

Defensive response
No big deal if you ever change your mind let me know. I'm not interested in a friendschip with you.

you did something that 99% of this eternally bitter bucket of crabs we call a forum will never do
good jerb. try to learn what went wrong to improve your chances next time, but at the end of the day you really and truly need to be yourself in order to attract the kind of people who will be the best for you in the long term. listen to some alan watts about finding yourself (or, specifically, why finding yourself is bullshit and letting go of your ego allows you to be genuinely You in a different way)

Literally go up and introduce yourself. Getting rejected is a different type of pain but a fuckton better than the feeling of uncertainty and anxiety

im proud of you, user
asking a girl out is like applying for a job
90% of the time youll be rejected, but all that means is you have to keep putting yourself out there

>women can do no wrong!

Fuck off with your bullshit

that's a shit test
unless her boyfriend is right there shaking your hand you do not let up the chase
don't be an autist obviously, just say "oh, that's nice" or "aren't you allowed to have friends?" or something to that effect and just keep chatting her up as if she didn't bring it up. 90% of the time she doesn't actually have a boyfriend. and if she does, then you had a nice conversation with a girl, which is already a giant accomplishment the majority of this board will never do

please respond

in sperg terms you need to develop a heuristic to approach.
failure will calibrate you. allow yourself the opportunity to fail.
act normal, talk to her, about meaningless shit like the weather or how your workouts are going.
approach it like you care less than you do. you'll eventually actually care less as you realize it's not as complicated or rewarding as you've sperged it up to be

you should never "feel good" about anything you absolute faggot

part 2: asking her out
if there is a rapport, you haven't been rejected, she seems somewhat comfortable, ask if she'd like to meet up. in the gym this could mean:
want to grab a bite after this/this week/etc?
we should do (activity that came up in conversation that we both like) sometime, what's your # [activity could mean watch some tv show/go running/hiking/whatever]
you get the idea. interest in you means interest in you. what activity is secondary as long as it is fun and reasonable

Fuck it dumping my sad sob story

>Start talking to a friend of one of my female friends
>We hit it off ok, cut to the chase andask her out on a date
>She says yes, go the following weekend
>Goes well, talk to her, get to know her more, make her laugh alot, she seems into me at least
>Begin to feel normal for once
>take her home, nothing of note happens
>Tell her I had fun being with her and would like to go out again
>She says she feels the same way too
>Talking to my female friend, she says my date told her that it went well and that she had fun with me
>Female friend suggests a double date the next weekend with me and my gf and her and her bf at the movies
>I agree
>a few days later my prospective gf stops responding to my texts and snaps
>Female friend tells me that we'll have the double date another time, reason being that they're all busy with jobs etc
>Weekend rolls around
>Checking Snapchat, see that they're all at the movies
>No one told me anything

I just don't understand

i thought i was ready for a no but reading this thread i would have been crushed

Unironically yes it is. Practice makes perfect man, being Jow Forums isn't just about looking nice, but also being charismatic.

I'm proud of you

>stand in line with a girl you’ve had classes with for years but never spoken to till now for years at graduation ceremony
>you really click with her but now you are both going your separate ways and there won’t be anything there ever
>all those wasted years you could have gotten to know her and made her your gf then wife then have 4 kids and a wonderful life together

Attached: 4E19F713-8840-4CFE-9679-FD41FAE46941.jpg (400x545, 52K)

DEFENSE AH. DONT LISTEN TO THE AGRO THATS FUCKING TERRIBLE

No it means you’re a fag. No more roasties now, just men.

>making it
making what? a fool of yourself?

Attached: 1511855114653.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Probably showed your hand (of desperation) too openly like I do my guy. That doesn't excuse what they did regardless, move on from them that's a dick move from them honestly.
I'm quoting from memory of what I read friday, but
>If someone hurts me, it is their loss
from Meditations.

Attached: 1525534959015.jpg (1920x1200, 183K)

I just don't understand. If they didn't want me to come I'd rather they just tell me and be upfront about it.
I was actually looking forward to that date, now I'm just hurt.

Attached: 1521612878699.jpg (645x1024, 41K)

yes, every great man in history had to make fools of themselves countless times to become who we remember them as. thats how people grow
you arent one of those people who just avoids any interactions and thinks that it makes you a better person, right?

Yeah that's super autistic fuck them. You're probably like 17 though and as you have more choice of your friends later in life you won't encounter this shit

Having the balls to actually go and ask her out
despite the result feel good, right user? It means
that you are no longer a shy bitch who will regret
latter not aking her out

Decent one are

they probably dont consider you good enough for their group
just lift more and this goes away

Socially most people feel more comfortable with a convenient white lie (failing to tell you) than an uncomfortable confrontation telling someone they don't want to hang with them. Just the way the world works my guy.

Not to mention that most females are constantly dealing with guys who turn into aggressive dickheads whenever they get rejected

>I'd rather they just tell me and be upfront about it.
Oh believe me I understand, this happened to me literally days ago yet again. I know it would hurt less to get your hopes up and have them dashed because a girl THOUGHT that would actually be a nicer way to let you down, but realize that they probably (hopefully) don't want to hurt your feelings.
I can't tell you I'm over it either, but what are you going to do about it? Even if you could have forced them to go instead would you want? We were dealt a hand user, we've got to move past it.
Just don't let it put you in a negative or angry mindset

Attached: 1523748437392.jpg (904x719, 56K)

woah deep. how could I have been so blind

Attached: 1515854732294.jpg (480x474, 66K)

Should've told her not to test you. You failed bro.

Attached: 832523521.jpg (498x500, 28K)

thx u too

You're not giving up, that's how you make it, you get the feel and keep pushing.

Attached: Woman Drinking From Giant Water Bottle Stock Photo _ Getty Images.jpg (509x340, 89K)

Fucking hell this hurts to read through because of similar experience.

If there’s one thing in this world that I truely loath it’s liars like this

Attached: 42140D35-28AF-45B5-93A6-E2A49A6A443A.gif (244x216, 1.31M)

underrated post

What happened between "I agree" and "a few days later ... she stops responding..."? Messages, calls, lack of.

It could have absolutely nothing to do with you, alot of girls and guys have multiple people hanging on hooks at the same time.

Yep, she just stopped opening my snaps until like 12 hours after I sent them, then wouldn't respond.

or or are you so self absorbed you think she mentioned her boyfriend with the sole intention to keep you at bay
hmmmm.....

Attached: D5516572-9251-456E-B16B-230A928F76FD.jpg (182x268, 28K)

Yes. This is making it. Good job user.

Attached: 4C43D0C7-9FA1-480A-919B-2243DA5A15AF.jpg (565x547, 58K)

Why were you sending her snaps? You should generally only use texting/social media to arrange plans to meet her irl

Just wait until you get rejected 200 more times in a row even by fatties

See how good you feel then. That is reality as a sub 8 male

This is how the me too movement took off with incel spergs like you running your creepy game as a 4/10

A girl will not shut you down in the middle of an innocent conversation if she liked you. 80% of attractive girls have boyfriends

her telling you she has a boyfriend isnt shutting the conversation down, her telling you to fuck off or walking away is shutting the conversation down.
i understand what you mean dude, but unless you are a literal stuttering fucking autist with absolutely ZERO social skills having a conversation with a woman isnt going to make her accuse you of being a rapist. youre the one who sounds like an incel tbqh

You have inspired me
Wish me luck boys

I plan on asking my crush out next time we're at the same event. I'm damned sure she'll say no (she's basically a 9, I'm a 6 or 7), but for some reason I just need to hear the words.

>tfw you're so afraid of rejection that you have never asked anyone out before
Wouldn't even know what to do if i were to ask a girl out and and she were to accept, i haven't planned that far ahead yet

>don't be an autist obviously, just say "oh, that's nice" or "aren't you allowed to have friends?"
They know that you're trying to fuck. Pussyfooting around it when they already said no isn't going to help your odds.

Defense all day. Don't let women cuck you out of your precious time with friendship if you would rather be fucking them. That's how they catch you. Either fuck them, or don't fuck with them at all.

Psychologically, almost. You still felt the need to post about it, so you're insecure about something.
Assuming you aren't lying, to yourself most of all, you're making progress. Keep it up.

God damn this same shit always happened to me. My big group of ""friends"" always doing something and ""forgetting"" to invite me. This why i trust no one and have no real friends. Fuck everyone.

Attached: 1397686224968.jpg (394x295, 11K)

Get. I'm gay send me money

ahhhh been there homie... you weren't "forgotten" and even if you legit were, just means you weren't deemed important enough to remember

gota get some new friends

I've had that happen alot to me too. I would think they only tolerated me around and never actually liked me. I would see how long it would take before someone reached out to me vs me reaching out to them. For most part they never reached out to me. So I gradually just removed them. Don't worry user we will always remember you.

Attached: elaine not as attractive seinfeld.jpg (500x375, 43K)

You made a few errors:

>Not kissing after the first date,
this is to see if she is into you. If she does not want to kiss leave her

>talking about a second date right after the first date
She needs to bring that up. It shows a woman that you dont date allot.

>double date
Never go on a double date.

Better luck nexr time

delet

>mfw thots especifically avoid talking to me about their bfs when groping me or laughing at my jokes because they know i fucking hate cheaters

literall 6 out of 10 chicks i've fucked had a bfs waiting for thema t home, they're so fucking annoying, then when I discover they have a gf they keep messaging me as if they were confused or telling me shit that they really really liked me, god i hate them.

What should you do if she brings that up?
Just ignore or throw back something funny like 'yeah we called and he's okay with you talking to me'

And let me guess that was it? I'd literally message her calling her a dirty fucking cunt. But I'm a crazy Australian cunt and we don't put up with bullshit from slutcunts.

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

I've been talking about my relationship to a female friend and since we don't really have many friends we share a small circle. She says she's happy single and doesn't even know where she could meet other people since we're not really social and I say ditto. Jokingly I say hey I can always hit on you if I end up single and she says she wouldn't date me, she decides if she likes a guy the second they meet all that bull. I mean I like her and she's the first person I started hanging out with since I started getting fit but I knew we would never end up together. The rejection hurts like a bitch tho I'm really bummed and I know I shouldn't be, it sucks anons

how do you even find girls to reject you without using tinder or going to cancer tier bars all the time

drop her you retard, men dont need female friends. What kind of beta bitch still hangs out with a woman that doesnt want to fuck you

I should do the same since I'll stop seeing her forever end of the month anyway

she trains in the same club as me/has the same interests so it's good friend material, the fact she has a pussy really fucks all that up sadly

>have crush on gymqt
>start talking to her
>things are going great
>we date for about a month
>tells me she has depression
>says I'm the best thing that's come into her life
>a week later she messages me
>"I've been thinking, I think we should just stay friends"
>That was 5 weeks ago, yesterday
>Hasn't messaged me once
>See her often at the gym
>Look at her in the hopes that she looks at me, just so I can smile at her one more time
>Never looks at me
>She'll walk right by me at the gym and her eyes don't leave the floor

hell yeah, stay positive, and be the best you, that you can be. we are all gonna make it, some will just take longer (at worst, waiting for the women to start to close their reproductive window, and getnmore desperate, then you have more choice on the hot women, and, they might even pursue you, i have women 15 years older than me hit on me, im 22, they are like 35+, so mostly sterile now, but fun for a night, or dating practice or sex robot who wants to please you, not the other way around).

t. incel

lel

not yet, but you are close and in right track
now go ask other women out

this positivity is what i love about this board also how are 35+ bitches sterile, you can make a baby with a woman well into her 50s or 60s or some shit

yes, it is possible to get them pregnant the ability of an egg to latch on to the uterus wall is greatly diminished after 30just go uo, i said mostly, not completely for that reason. but it get so much more difficult for them to conceive once they are 30 or older, then more insanely difficult 5 and more years later continuously getting more difficult. and try to get a girl who is like 25 so you have a few good years before it starts to go downhill, and get a family started if you marry the right one, and it is someone else to work on bettering yourself for, and tax benefits can be great too, depending on income, country(usa best country), and filing method. and i am glad that i can make you love this board, it is a great influence on self control, and on self improvement. stick around, it is slower than some other boards for responses, but it is some of the best people around these parts who most of the time want to either help, or make fun of manlets, im still somewhat new but i think i get the general feeling .

This is progress, each success is leapt to victory atop the rancid corpses of innumerable failures.

didnt mean to tag this post in the last post i amde. but, go up to her and just ask what happened or, try and get her to go out as "friends" to a bar and see what really went down, dont make yoursef wonder it is more stress on your body, higher cortisol levels, less gains(probably very minimal, but still, man up and find out). she sounds like she might be one of those types who might ant to be pursued instead of taken for granted (i might be wrong again, but just trowing out ideas here). just try and strike up conversation, whats the worst that could happen, she doesn't want to talk to you ever again (that seems to have already happened), but then you would at least know not to waste any more time on an unfulfilling, one sided-relationship with that gym qt. if you find another girl and take her with you to the gym it might start to cause some jealousy, which drives up your social value, because it shows you are something other women want and that you are worth competing for, so then you might start to et more attention.

>DISCLAIMER: i am not a woman, and not very good at understanding their motives.

>tfw I'm not asking out girls because I still live with my parents

Is this a bullshit excuse or not? I'm a student though. But since I live relatively close to uni my parents don't want me to go live in a student room

Dunno lad, chick's weird. The day I met her mom we were supposed to go to the movies that night, and she cancelled on me and, her own words, even her mom told her she was dumb for wasting a chance to be with me, so I know it wasn't a "parents don't approve" thing.
I think I'll just try to get her attention again at the gym, smile at her, maybe wave, say Hi, lighten things up and then message her and invite her to coffee so we can talk.

Do what Chad would do. Either take her back to your parents and fuck her so your parents can hear every slap and squelch OR improvise e.g fuck her in your car/in an alley behind a dumpster/in a hotel/in the forest/in a public bathroom/in a hallway of some apartment building you don't even live in or whatever. Find a barn and fuck her on top of the grass. Hell, take her to the movies, reserve seats in the back row and fuck her there.

TL;DR Yes, it's a bullshit excuse and you should slap yourself with a baseball bat

hell yeah my dude, if you can pull fo the bad boy concept, she will like it more that her parents dont approve i dont habe any advice on how to achieve this, but do something, dont have regrets, and if it is uncomfortable, pretend it is not, and she will deal with the uncomfortably entirely on her own, dont back down, and dont let her cheat you out of your workout by making you uncomfortable, just make sure you do a different muscle group than she is when this happens, so you can get some space if you feel like you need to get out of there. but until she gives you a firm no, or says she got a new boyfriend etc., dont let the conversation die, embrace your autism this board is giving you, and simply focus on keeping a conversation going.

no its because you're a dummy or virgin. parents approval is a dumpster move,
girls like that love getting abused.

Yes confidence levels have overall improved you are getting closer to chadhood

yes, it is an excuse that is too weak unless you are a neet, or like 26 or older and still there. let your parents know you can be sexually active, by making the girl scream, it will make your dad proud, because it means he succeed in raising a real man, unless they are super religious and essentially demand you stay "pure until marriage". or get a hotel room in a different city that is till kinda cheap, but not in a shitty place, like a best western, or a motel 8 if you are that poor, go out in that city, and stay in the hotel with her, if the idea of your parents hearing you makes you that uncomfortable. hope something here helps you.