420 kcal, 6g fat, 36g protein

>420 kcal, 6g fat, 36g protein

why are you not doing can of chilli a day?

Attached: cocad.jpg (3024x4032, 1.28M)

>Great hallucinations, sense of peace, cheap
Why aren't you doing black tar heroin lads?

salt bomb

I make an effort to separate my cholesterol and fiber

Shits perddy good, but a bit sweet. I have a can in my cupboard at all times, for those ez chili fix cravings. Top it with some greek yogurt and onions, for extra gainz.

TJ's fat free refried beans are also really good.

Attached: 1460766685336.png (545x647, 107K)

ok?

Attached: aha_approved.jpg (414x414, 44K)

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 81m7WHL2QEL.jpg (2560x1318, 398K)

Ur place or mine

i generally make my own. macros come out somewhere around 50p 5-15f 40-50c for 4-550 calories. one of the best meals, cutting or bulking. if bulking, add corn chips, cheese and sour cream and maybe a different type of meat during the cook process. omit these things if cutting, and aim for more beans than meat or at least equal proportion.

Attached: Chili-in-a-Pumpkin-prep-12-1024x703.jpg (1024x703, 83K)

Give recipe bro.
Like if a retard wanted to make it. Because i am one. But i am willing to learn

it's not really a recipe, more of just a free form routine. I'll write it out for you, but it's very adaptable to the way you enjoy chili.

-chicken/beef stock/broth, either the packages you mix with water or the bouillon cubes work but try to find liquid, or make it yourself
-ground beef, turkey, chicken, sausage, pork - I generally use 2-3 lbs of mostly turkey and a bit of sausage. in the past I always used beef but turkey tastes the same or better with superior macros
-canned tomatoes, either stewed, diced or crushed. I go for reduced sodium/not added just because if you don't, this can have a lot of sodium
-beans, I usually do red kidney and black turtle beans, sometimes toss in a can of baked beans if they're on hand
-onions, I use yellow, white and red
-garlic
-celery
-jalapenos, habaneros, those peppers in adobo sauce, forget the name, also bell peppers
-various spices

start cooking the onions in a fat of your choice, I usually use bacon grease or extra virgin olive oil. add garlic after a minute or two, cook further for a few minutes, then add meat and brown. you may have to do this in separate stages. saute your other vegetables in a dutch oven/large pot. I generally use 2-3 bell peppers, 4-8 habaneros, and a handful of jalapenos, plus celery, and sometimes corn. add some oil of your choice and add chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper and whatever else you want to add. add your broth/stock to the vegetables, add the canned tomatoes (pretty sure the cans I use are 800mL, and I only use one), add your meat, cook for 30-60 minutes.

Goddamn man im trying to fast here

you'll want to add a bay leaf or two, and 1oz of baker's chocolate, and maybe some hot sauce if that's your style, though the habaneros do a good job. at this point, things will have come together and you'll have adjusted for spices as you saw fit, so you can add your beans and corn and cook until the beans are done to your liking. if using dried beans you've cooked yourself, you should add the beans at the beginning of the cook time. if the chili is too watery, add a half or full can of tomato paste, or you can also add flour to water and mix thoroughly, then add to the chili.

garnish with sour cream, shredded cheese, corn chips and green onions. you can also add raw white onion as well.

I should add that you need to "de-spine" your celery so it's easier to chew. I'm sure there's some things I've forgotten but good chili is an experience thing. you'll find out what you enjoy as you make the dish more often.

hands down one of my favorite meals. easy to make, relatively cheap and great macros, plus totally adaptable to different fitness goals. check out other foods like cassoulet or moros y cristianos, beans are great in this kind of cuisine.

I do 16:8 with the occasional 24 thrown in there and I make chili at least once a month, if not more. sounds like this would have a lot of calories but it really doesn't. I've added up the macros several times and it's around 350 calories for 4-500g of chili. I over exaggerated the macros a bit but you just need to add more meat. the split for my last pot was 36c 10f 35p for 500g. fairly nice side effect is the fibre, 10g in 500g of chili.

Thanks bro. Much appreciated

>Hallucinations
>Heroin

Cause I'm too busy eating cans of tuna

>$3
>80g protein
>360 calories
>4g fat

Absolute god tier food

Attached: 79855836-0902-432e-82ba-b6eff896c179_1.65bf9b6ddfec41858b79ab730d0c20d3.jpg (450x450, 33K)

Just saying that made me hungry.

Except the mercury

That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for the gains. And if it kills me, so be it. Happy either way

salmon has same macros with 1/15th the mercury

Tell me when it has the same price though

enjoy your mercury lmao

Are they good?

1760 mg salt
I try to stay away from processed food, look at them ingredients.
I sleep in bed with the same person every night, chili every day is not a good idea.

Attached: Meal Survivor_ Beef chili from Trader Joe's.png (862x427, 644K)

Thank you based user. May your gains plentiful.

>he doesn't check the sodium.

you don't fart in front of the person you live with?

the fuck