Accepting the fact that intoxication is a universal drive and shouldn't be starved, what's the best drug to use in 2018?

Accepting the fact that intoxication is a universal drive and shouldn't be starved, what's the best drug to use in 2018?

Attached: psychedelicplato[1].jpg (777x437, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2664574/
lysergi.com/
chemlogix.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you what mate

Self flagellation

Steroids or stimulants

Can/should i do my first lsd trip by my self? I dont have any mental illnesses.

mdma/mda
thank me later

yewwat met

youre a fucking idiot
knock yourself out

mdma is horrible for you

>doing something as degenerate as recreational drugs

how low is your income?

If its in an environment where you feel 100% safe and you have done your research then you'll be fine. It would be in your best interests to have someone with you though, it can be quite intense at times and possibly frightening.

Yea but make sure you're ready to accept yourself

Test your shit and keep 3-6 months inbetween rolls and you'll be fine, much better than spending $$$ on alcohol and feel like shit the day after

mdma is great like twice a year but long term use is not so great

Attached: 1468353223269.jpg (749x770, 409K)

thanks mom
>not getting naked and rolling balls with hot chicks
>making it

Intoxication is only a drive because you're a slave to sin

>he thinks rich people don't do drugs

Microdose 5-10ug lsd 2x a week. It helps you stay on track and motivated when temptations seem strong after a long, disciplined haul. Also i personally hate feeling like i have a bloated gut while on it, so it may encourage you to eat less, which may or may not be aligned with what you want.

31, retired.

Life is too good with sin

if you have a bad trip just a reminder you may have to deal with lingering effects for a month or two. not physically, but mentally, and possibly you could develop HPPD

That's a lie that costs an eternity in hell

I get HPPD after every trip, I actually really enjoy it. Doesn't hinder me in anyway and when it pops up its pretty fun. Acid can also "unlock" other drugs. For instance; you may get slight visuals from smoking weed and rolling on MDMA

I get visuals alone from pot.

but the rich dont brag about it on the ebin website that is Jow Forums. they dont even know it exists

what if i dont believe in hell

I trip occasionally (every few months, no family history of mental illness so why not) but the source my guy used apparently dried up recently. Damn shame, it helped me with a lot of psychological shit.

Makes me wonder if there's moderation on Jow Forums.

>getting high once every 3-6 months
>good alternative to stuff that doesn't destroy your brain's chemistry and lets you have a good buzz pretty much daily

Pick one. Also let's be real you retards have not waited 6 months after your first trip because you wanted to do it again.

I get mini trips anytime I'm dehydrated.

>Accepting the fact that intoxication is a universal drive and shouldn't be starved
Skeezy substance abusers will defend this.

Best drug use is hallucinogenics done quarterly. Either alone or with somebody you love.

I wasted a lot of years with alcohol and cocaine. They can be fun, but they're harsh on the body and can bring out the worst in you.

Weed is okay, if you're into that. I don't really get much from it.

Never tier: Opiates, crack, meth.

Maybe not 6 months but I usually do it every 1.5monthd

I just got into percocets, am i doin it right

>stealing his moms painkillers
Underage B& detected

Unironically weed.
Ofcourse, everything in moderation. Moderation is the single point where a lot of people fail and become addicted. Weed addiction is very rare, but it can happen

Weed addiction is pretty common imo but the most severe thing that can happen out of it is that you become lethargic and fat. You probably can't ever ingest so much of it that you would fuck your body up which is easy with almost any other drug.

Weed doesn't really do shit for me. Should I try edibles?

I only do LSD solo now. It's honestly a waste doing every LSD trip with other people. 9/10 times I trip alone and its amazing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2664574/

Then you're wrong

Edibles are great for the veteran users, not so much for a beginner.
If you smoke weed, you can easily set the bar for high you want to be and stop smoking when you reached that.
With edibles, you basically have to take a dose and wait for the effect, which can take 45 min and up to 2 hours before you get full effect.

That being said, edibles gave me the best highs I've ever experienced. Fun as fuck

Hmm interesting. I think the symptoms might be caused by disruptions in the cannabinoid system in your body which turns upside down making weed make you feel nauseous perhaps. It's like you would take reflux medicine and it would make you have heartburn lmao. Thanks for the article, never heard about this kind of case.

DO NOT SMOKE OR EAT WEED

I live in a house with my family, both of which are dependent. It's not addicting no, but the people they know, the people I meet, the fact I wake up every morning to that fucking bong rip sound. It drives me mad, I've seen my family drive themselves into degenerate depravity.

It's not nicotine, they don't crave it (though they smoke too). It's that they don't feel the same without it, they don't feel smart, anxiety kicks in, the remember how illegal it is, how volatile, how simple everything is, how happy they become

My borther used to be big, he's always been a bogan asshat but I was fat and miserable. When I looked at his massive shoulders I ADMIRED him, I never admitted it, but thats what I wanted.

Now? I completely fucking mogg him, hes fat, can't work cause hes high on the job all the time, is dumber than a fucking 3rd grader and can't comprehend the most basic intructions and has a massive ego because his druggo friends egg him on saying his soundcloud rapper tier bars are "enlightening"

It destroys you. it slots you into the worst of society. I have a burning hatred for weed. I will strangle every weed dealer in this country if it means they FINALLY see and get their act together

But they're too far gone, and I'm being dragged down with them and it hurts to have to leave them behind for me own good

Please don't do drugs

>eat weed for the first time
>don't decarboxylate it
>dude I don't feel anything

Later I hear about decarboxylation

>decarb the cannabis
>hmm perhaps I should up the dose just in case because last time I didn't feel anything
>ingest the stuff
>3 hours later I'm having semi panic attacks, feeling like my chest is tight, random thoughts flying around feeling anxious

Kek never underestimate edibles. Nowadays I eat way way way less and like the subtle high it gives. Edibles are much better for painkilling purposes and relaxing imo.

>mfw the weed had been rising for 4 hours already and getting higher every 5 minutes

Attached: 1506862823678.jpg (616x699, 49K)

I agree to give up weed, thats a shit drug all round

but LSD i think everyone should do

You just have met people who have problems with it. It's like the son of an alcoholic hates alcohol, no wonder.

I use weed on the weekends and sometimes I take CBD after the gym on weekdays to prevent DOMS and enhance sleep. I know lots of people who can't do a day without weed but that being said it's not for everybody. If you use weed to cope with problems in your life then you are doing it wrong, very wrong.

Attached: 1522352699723.png (1187x591, 818K)

>both patient smoking 1 to 2 times a day, for 7-9 years straight.
No shit that will fuck you up. The same way eating sugar on the daily fucks you up.

Definitely LSD for mind exploration.
If you want to really get drowned in the sea of enlightenment then DMT.

LSD is like dipping your feet in the pool and chilling in the sun for 8 hours. DMT is like being thrown out of a helicopter in the middle of the ocean and you can't swim.

What does LSD actually do to you? I've read it's not toxic.
Is there any benefit to doing it?

Do Nootropics instead. Of the non addictive kind.

only if you abuse it
listen to the advice kids don't roll too often or you'll give yourself depression like I did

At a higher dose 150ug+ you experience the 'spiritual' side of the drug and life, all is one, euphoria, bliss, contentment, happiness for everything etc. So pretty much a A+ drug lol

At lower doses (

Not that user, but I've tripped once on 150ug and definitely want to do it again. It's imagination 2.0, you literally witness your thoughts affecting reality. You don't feel high like weed, you feel as if you're fine but the world is tripping. It also takes shots at your ego, the illusion of self gradually dissolves and you feel your consciousness expanding and being aware of much more - for example I feel as if I'm an entire room and not myself in the room. Social constructs like money,fame, names start making no sense. If you take a normal dose you'll be fine, you'll be able to function and talk normally. Also hallucinations, you see the thought matter the world is made up of.

Also it basically cured all my depressions/mental health. It showed me where I was depressed and what I was hung up about and what true meaning of life is for me. god bless

If you ever do LSD again I recommend a higher dose of 250-300ug. It might be a little 'too much' while in the trip for a bit but it will be amazing

>don't decarboxylate it
>mfw I had to look up what that means

In the Netherlands we use hashish for edibles. It's not required to decarboxylate it. And it's very fat soluble, so you can mix it up with basically anything fat/oily. Butter, olive oil etc.
A friend of mine mixes it up with his morning coffee w/ milk.

I'm scared man. I'm really anxious that it takes one spark of insanity to land me in hell for an eternity. 10 hours is a really long time to not think of bad things. Have you tried DMT? Now THAT changes everything we know. After just the first hit everything became 100x more realer than sobriety. It made me genuinely believe in such a thing as enlightenment and awareness.

Marijuana

Im the user that asked about babbys first trip. Ive only smoked half a joint once, was fun, but never really desired to do it again. I want to know more about the efeects on ego. I feel like i derive a lot of my confidence and what little drive i do have from my ego. I really dont want to be a 'the world is so important man much more than ill ever be, why work hard?' kind of guy.

investigate mushrooms which grow in your area.

shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/3

Attached: subaeruginosa.jpg (1024x768, 421K)

Daily reminder that if you abuse any substance (yes even alcohol and cigs) you're human trash.

Fucking druggies should just fucking kill themselves. The most pathetic of it all is that these demented drugaddicts think they're enlightened for abusing toxic substances that will lower their life expectancy.

I have a suggestion for you, how about instead of using drugs to escape your pathetic and worthless life you fix what's wrong in your shitstained life and start to enjoy it instead.

I can only hope that one day someone as based as Duterte will be elected to finnaly put an end to you vermin.

You're afraid of becoming a "just chill man" hippie. That was my concern as well. The ego is the tool allowing you to live in a society, it's opinions and such. Just because you don't have an ego on LSD (at least not NEARLY as much, ego death is a different story) doesn't mean your personality is out the window.

If you're struggling with anxiety or procrastination or you're just confused as to who you are then LSD is for you. Meditation can soften the ego as well if done correctly. You'll become more loving and more ambitious to LIVE, what you'll reject is stuff like fucking whores, buying fast cars, being a dudebro, getting worked up over sports and politics and you'll grow to hate egoistical people whose life is based on being above others. It's all an illusion they live in.

This post is pure projection. Guaranteed you're viewed as a loser by everyone you know.

spotted the druglet

free yous

Attached: 1515277027075.jpg (1280x720, 473K)

Okay I'll give you a chance here. What have you accomplished by staying drug free?

Deep down you know he's exactly right

>Psychedelics
>Toxic
Oh user

Let me guess, you're 14 and Trump is your hero.

Dude, everyone skips over this and doesnt talk about the depression bro.

I'm a soon to be MD, currently in my 4th year of medical studies at University.

My post wasn't fishing for yous or even trolling. It is 100% my honest opinion, the sad truth is that retarded addicts are incapable to see that every normal human being hates them.

fucking med students.

I’m on anti depressants (lexapro and seroquel) but I want to try something besides weed and alcohol.

I was thinking of MDMA or acid or mushrooms, but I’m not sure if they’d interact poorly. Everyone says not to smoke or drink on these kinds of meds, but it’s fine in moderation. any user’s have experience?

NO MDMA IF ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS
You'll get serotonin syndrome which is BAD shit, 150ug dose of LSD should be fine, don't drink or take shit like xanax while on it

Yeah I read about that and that’s what I was worrying about. You recommend just a tan then? It’d be for an all day concert

Tab I mean**

Oh shit what the fuck?! i need more info why not if on anti depressants?

Xanax specifically, my brother was recently hospitalized in a mental ward and is currently on anti depressants but is abusing xanax

They already doing shit with your serotonin which regulates mood. It's the serotonin equivalent of drinking on xanax or other benzos.

>Accepting the fact that intoxication is a universal drive and shouldn't be starved,
UH WHAT

Fuck off with this

A tab is good. MDMA is definitely more orgasmic and euphoric but LSD is Consciousness 2.0 and imo is better. MDMA is having an orgasm for 5 hours and having the feeling you've won the lottery. You'll also love everything.

Well I drink pretty much everyday, I lift and do cardio but I’m still a bit chubby, I also have a very active social life, having some flaws but a lot of friends/good relationships>>>>being a gymcel.. I also get laid a lot more now that I stopped being a gymcel desu

i don't know but have some OC i made last night. if you're ever stoned/tripping balls, Alien Map filter on GIMP is fucking mad. thank me later.

Attached: 15255719015391.png (1170x1046, 2.39M)

Also keep hydrated and cool if taking ecstasy BUT don't overdrink water

Thanks senpai. Sounds like I’m doing acid

>he posted, his fat fingers shuddering with delight as he finished his epic tirade. "That'll show them! Drugs are degeneracy. Now let me go beat off to my pure anime waifu."

If you've never tried acid before here are some tips. If the tab is bitter SPIT IT OUT, acid has no taste. The effect will kick in in about an hour and peak in 4. LSD is YOU, even if you get stuck in a thought loop just know you can always think something else and change EVERYTHING

What kind of God eternally punishes people for few decades of sinful life?

How the fuck do i get an active social life help me out here

Work school sports hobbies is where you meet people, being out going social friendly and taking the initiative to invite people u meet and like to hangout is how u make friends, thru friends you meet other friends and so on

Fucking saved, you make it sound so simple but ill probably forget all this shit,

since we are on fit, best drugs(if that is a thing) are either hallucinogenics, like lsd,mescaline or 2cb. Since they have no physical side effects,after use(except during the trip maybe). They can however be taxing on the mind and should be done in moderation. Just as any drugs.

Jow Forums alternatives are ketamine, which is shortworking and produces no physical hangover. Another one is GHB, which somehow helps muscle growth, but is extremlely addictive and can cause horrible problems due to the dependance.

Cocaine,amphetamines,xtc,alcohol and weed are all very bad from a Jow Forums perspective

Long term effects of any drugs not done in moderation is always negative.

i agree with you on most points, but for a hard gainer skelly like me, post-weed munchies are a godsend.

Ketamine's pretty tight, but it can mess your bladder up pretty bad. Combined with mushrooms and you'll be watching yourself in the third person.

Meth will destroy your well-being/everything around you, but the come up makes you feel like a god. Good luck not wanting to eat a bullet on the 36 hour comedown though.

Weed is nice for a brief period, but without a proper break it'll start to wear down you.

This. I always ate a shit ton of food with friends while high.

Just drink alky like the rest of us, fuck using drugs.

for all you brainlets ripping on user here, he said 'abusing' not using. I'd like to see anyone argue that abusing ciggys or alcohol is good for you.

GHB sounds fucking great but it's also very illegal so I'm pretty scared of ordering some :(

Yeah dude go for it, just don't take too much without a backup plan. For reference, my first trip was 200 micrograms by myself when my family was on vacation and it was all good (except it got a bit creepy at night) but looking at other people's experiences I seem to have a naturally above average tolerance to psychedelics. If your trip goes bad just chill and take deep breaths.
Also keep in mind that LSD seems to unlock schizophrenia in people who are prone to it (have a family history of it basically). So considering how rare schizophrenia is you're probably in the clear but keep that in mind if anyone related to you is schizophrenic.

I got you senpai, don't worry.
lysergi.com/
chemlogix.ca/

Accepting the fact that obesity is a universal drive and shouldn't be starved, what's the best slurpee in 2018?