Robots

>unironically calls yourself "incel"
>standards only extend to 7/10 white stacys
>any girl outside of that is deemed less than human
>complains about female hypergamy in the same breath
>complains that women are shallow, superficial creatures that only chase after 10/10 bulked up chads

Is there a more hypocritical group than robots?

Attached: IMG_2784.jpg (250x174, 13K)

But we call ourselves "robots" and do not do those things. You're thinking of reddit

No user, pic related is a girl who claims to be a 3/10.And i would definitely fuck her.
See i'm not shallow and superficial.

Attached: dce0d9308730abc6fa41ecd9070b3fd7790812aa1b89228129a872135d108703.jpg (1080x720, 129K)

I call myself a pineapple

Back to lolcow with you. You've managed to successfully confirm what you already thought. No need to look any further than that thread, right?

>that
>3/10

Your eyes are skewed as fuck. Thanks for proving me right.

Robots dont call themselves incels. Only normalfags care abot sex

3/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING ROASTIES DIE DIE DIE!

The 3/10 is her opinion, not mine.

>>unironically calls yourself "incel"
no robot ever

The robot spectrum goes to weird places. Some people here are basically volcel-tier cuz they only want a Stacey white/asian gf. I am not, I have been turned down by women of all races and body shapes.

She's literally not even 18 and she's been several relationships before. That girl is an attention whore

white women don't look at anything but 9/10 white men who look like they're visiting over from Norway.

>some people here are volcel-tier
>more like 80% of this board

Attached: IMG_3987.jpg (2048x1536, 320K)

>That girl is an attention whore
It is probably true. But she is so good at acting as if she knows what being bullied for your looks and being socially isolated feels like.
Or maybe i just can't tell that it's an act because i'm autistic.

80% of this board is likely not even virgins. r9k is flooded with normies and other non robots

Be honest, this board is mostly failed normalfag spillover and underage b& dealing with their first little high school crush rejecting them or some shit.
Or maybe I missed the memo on when all KVs were supposed to start giving a fuck about the fact that they're virgins.

Attached: 1520590686265.png (459x272, 50K)

if she is a female, chances are she has been bullied for her looks, be it 3/10 or 8/10. women are terrible, especially against each other

Attached: 1526218269583.jpg (750x950, 95K)

>shifting blame on the normies and won't admit that the nature of robots are just as similar as them

Every time

If you wanted a real conversation about this shit and didn't want to just bait some angry faggots you would know that NO group is 100% a certain way. I personally don't care what women do, they can chase who they want since I know it isn't me. It's just nature to want an attractive person to fuck so there's no point in getting asshurt over it.

>If you wanted a real conversation about this shit
Why would he?
It all about posting some stupid gotcha.