Why are manlets always so angry? Guy on the right is 6’1

Why are manlets always so angry? Guy on the right is 6’1.

Attached: 9186E1C2-5406-4A19-91CA-4BEC81905F41.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

they got the shit end of the genetic lottery

its up to them to let their life revolve around their shortcomings

chadlets accept their shortcomings however and just learn to push the most out of their tiny frame

Holy smokes he must be like 5'9 or something, the difference is staggering

I wouldnt be able to bear, damn

bad shoop

this is fake

It's a shop, original height difference is plenty obvious, no need to fake it like this OP.

5'8" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

this

Manlet™

>E-sports
lmao fucking manlet thinks video games are a sport

Attached: 1521006275344.jpg (700x734, 107K)

sounds pretty angry to me, thanks for proving OPs point although we'll still be looking for an answer to the actual question

>E-sports
>Ping pong

Attached: 1459053990151.jpg (600x431, 130K)

newfags

pic related is fake guys i found the real picture

Attached: reuters.png (1024x768, 1.03M)

This dude is right.
In this day and age it's barely a weakness to be a manlet.
In hand to hand combat they would be inferior to us, but this is such a minor part of daily life so it doesn't really matter.
>t. 6"1', Eternal king of the manlets.

>In hand to hand combat they would be inferior to us
Kek you wish faggot. Lower center of gravity and faster movement gives short guys the advantage. Only crap lanklets have is a mediocre increase in reach without any power to actually make it useful.

>the virgin jew weasel
>the chad white lobster

Sports I would destroy you at in order
Reaching the top shelf

much respect,i like that you have your life in order, at least for you place in life and from your simple outline, but you manlet, you should let go of your frustration that you are using to keep from killing yourself, you manlet, just let go, and let that noose you have tied (to the bottom of your kitchen table, mind you, because it is as high as you step stool will let you reach, and let the noose break your neck). and let the glorious rope improve your shitty life, you fucking manlet, who is really insecure about your child like stature. but that is okay, i am only 6'0" so i am almost manlet size atfer a long day at work, standing and compressing me vertebrae.

im am fucked up, and being mean because i am a piece of shit, you are gonna make it. just keep lifting, and getting sexy yourself, to pickup the hot milk trucks, and just over 18 year old beautiful women, also, tits are better than ass. i dont care what you loser, shut ins believe. but there is nothing like the smell of a natural healthy woman, it is almost as good as taking aderall for the mental, and workout benefits.

>5'11" vs 6'0"

the guy on the left is crouching to not embarrass Jewdan Peterstein in front of his hordes of manchildren fans.

Attached: kojima todd.png (1024x2398, 1.52M)

Attached: 1451348879273.jpg (326x351, 32K)

brutal skullmog

How to tell someone is a virgin 101

LOL, this Jew claims 5'9" fyi. Google says he's 5;6". Oof!

Attached: children-this-is-bait-27681081.png (500x522, 40K)

C O P E