I look like shit. Why the fuck does my chest look so fucking bad when my bench is as good as my squat...

I look like shit. Why the fuck does my chest look so fucking bad when my bench is as good as my squat. My bench is 285lbs 3x5 but my chest looks pathetic. I'm fat and fucking pale too

Attached: IMG_20180505_234540-1305x979.jpg (1305x979, 297K)

Nice gyno faggot

i mean you listed all your problems

Why does a hairless boy like you want a burly chest? Do you want to be an aesthetic statue or a big bear? You're giving mixed signals. Lose fat.

Jason Genova looks better than you get your shit together

Yeah no fucking shit. I won't be able to afford surgery for years. I love constantly rubbing my nipples and shit any time I'm in public and having it constantly on my mind

Dude you are huge and strong. Ok so you're not 12% BF and you're pasty. Who gives a fuck. I see this post and I get mad because you're a perfectly fine guy capable of anything who is killing himself by picking apart his flaws. Fucking sad. You should get out there and make some friends and help them out, or start a family, or start a company. What the fuck is your reason to not be doing any of those things, and instead by over analysing your chest like a vain faggot?

B A R R E L C H E S T E D

You're just fat. Stop eating so much. Bulking is a meme

If I could stop drinking I'd be shredded, but I'd go insane when I have nothing to dk

You don't have gyno, you're just fat. Lose some fucking weight bro

Intermittent fasting for 1 month, its your diet. Drink more water. U have alot of retention. So drink more water. Also try some cardio. If you shed the excess weight your chest would be good. Fast 18/6 for one month good luck.
Also melanotan 2 take this if u wanna get tanned 20 days loading u will be tanned af

quick rundown on intermittent fasting?

Get all calories in a 6 hour window. I do 12-6. Othrs may say 8 hours to start.

Suspicious

>is fat
"WHY DO i LOOK SO BAD LADS WHYYY"

You look like fat ass fag

same problem here

Lose 8% bf and you'll probably look just fine.

>coming here looking for attention and reassurance to your problems
This isn't facebook and you're not a 16 year old girl.

From the side profile your face looks like discount Thor from the new movie.

but what benefits come from it? does it make you burn extra fat in the fasted window or something

Jesus, weightlifters are the whiniest people out there. If you didn't have weightlifting to distract you from a handful of uncomfortable thoughts for more than a few days you'd all throw yourselves off a bridge.
Just fast for a few days or a week.

was meant for

Lose bf and get a tan. Just solved your problems

You could try to train all the diffrent muscles in the chest, not only the middle