How do I stop being a twink? It's not working for me and I decided a manlier look is way more desirable

How do I stop being a twink? It's not working for me and I decided a manlier look is way more desirable.

A friend told me to use minoxidil on my beard and eyebrow to get thicker facial hair. I think neck training is also a good idea. Anything else?

Attached: before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-79-5a0eab3415b22__700.jpg (700x666, 82K)

>A friend told me to use minoxidil on my beard and eyebrow to get thicker facial hair

that will not make you look any manlier, it will only give you a (better) beard. you even posted proof of this yourself - dudes bone structure in your pic andhis feminine eyes are obviously unchanged. he doesn't look manly, but rather homeless or possibly cosplaying as tom hanks in castaway.

What about this one?

Attached: before-after-growing-beard-no-shave-november-34-5a0d85057845c__700.jpg (700x552, 66K)

looks more manly, i'll give you that. if you have an exceptionally weak jaw, this might actually help. unless you are in the 99% percentile of receding jaws like this guy, you will simply look unkempt/schizophrenic though like dude in OP

>Americans needs drugs to grow a beard

left:
>outgoing
>fun
>charismatic
>clean

right:
THEPLANETNEPTUNETALKEDTOMELASTNIGHTWHILEIWASEATINGDEADPIDGEONSINTHEPARKAT5AMANDTOLDMETOEATYOURFIRSTBORNCHILD

should be named before-after-mental-illness.jpg

Do you honestly think having your groin switch places with your face looks good? Clean shaven shows discipline and hygiene.
This is a prime example of how beard does fuckall besides first second impression. Dude looks like a rabbi now, however his small frame and fucking earrings shows that you can't take the beta out of the alphabeta.

Damn I'm all in for beards, but is that guy's beard on the right even real?

How much do you have to grow to get something like that? 10 years?

Attached: q7lsB84WDAcT.jpg (432x360, 30K)

2-3 years, depend on genetics

The contrast between LaBeouf and Hardy in this movie really makes you notice how important traps, neck and jaw are.

forgot pic

Attached: 20202374.JPG-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (680x478, 92K)

faggot on the left, hobo on the right

what movie is that tho, I don't remember seeing Hardy and Shia on any movie together

Lawless. It's alright.

The most important thing is to bulk up. Bulk everything up, your neck, legs, torso, arms, shoulders and traps, back (this one is important).

Even if you have a weak jaw or chin (like pic related), you can't not look masculine if you have a big fucking frame and neck.

Attached: péterubish.jpg (1419x753, 429K)

facts

Big guy + beard = can't get more masculine/manly

Attached: iranian-hulk-sajad-gharibi_9m4j.jpg (1080x540, 139K)

who crosses his arms like that? never seen that before. very uncomfortable

Attached: 1518093032746.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

that's how i cross my arms when im trying to hide my long, guitar nails in public

What's wrong with his bone structure?

Laboeuf has wider frame

Be very careful with the minoxidil. It works, but you can overdose and it causes very uncomfortable heart palpitations if you do. As well as causing your head hair to thin a bit.

My recommendation from my own experience if I could go back and do it again is:

1. Start with the foam. Get the good stuff. Rogaine brand. Don't buy shitty off brand liquid, it's impossible to use, and too easy to overdose with.

2. Start with your weakest areas first.
ONLY apply it to your week areas starting out. Such as where your mustache connects to the beard. Apply ONLY to weak areas as little as possible just to cover the skin in that area. Do this until the weak area is equal or greater than the strong areas.

3. Gradual move to moderately weak areas after the weakest areas are caught up. This can take a few months to finish the weak areas.

4. Use as little as possible. DO NOT USE TOO MUCH.

5. After weak and moderately weak areas are filled out, expand to doing the whole beard area, still using as little as possible to cover the surface.

6. After doing whole beard for 3 months, stop everything. Your gainz will be mostly permanent, and your head hair will grow back.

During this time, do plenty of cardio to keep your heart in good shape, and be careful with intense makeout sessions. If a girl licks your face, then kisses you, then you just ate minoxidil. This is bad for your heart and dangerous.

Be careful.

If 6. was not clear. The entire process may take 1 year. 6 months on weak areas. 3 months more on weak + moderately weak areas. 3 months more on whole beard together.

Step #1
Have good jaw line.

Step #2
Don't have bad jawline.

this, they're just hiding their flaws, under the beard lies an insecure twink

I have a babyface.

Will I ever make it. I'm only 20. Always get asked for my ID.
Have Poor facial hair genetics.

Attached: 1525361786995.jpg (1200x630, 90K)

I'm confused. If you want to stop being a twink you need to stop putting ccks in your mouth and ass.

Need to be more specific. Is your problem that you have Gayface?

Attached: Adam_Conover_photograph.jpg (800x1200, 224K)

Also, your facial expression can make a difference. Look at pic. The left says, "I'm a fuckboy who is scared of the world." The right says, "I'm ready to stack dead zipperheads 6 feet high."

Attached: 5d5d1c6e2f7ab31479f82e8bd2de6cbd.jpg (465x633, 48K)

this