How you holding up Jow Forums ? Hows the gym going ? You feeling good today ?

How you holding up Jow Forums ? Hows the gym going ? You feeling good today ?

Attached: three-protagonists.png (600x426, 49K)

Left shoulder a bit off because of a tennis injury from last week. Other than that it was fine. Actually satisfied with where I'm at, but maintaining feels good.

Too many friends getting married. It's been constant going out and drinking with the guys for a couple months. I really like the social aspect, but the drinking, diet, and constant traveling are killing my lifts.

It definitely puts you between a rock and a hard place.

same here, I have my first free week since a while and I am supposed to go get drunk af and sleep on the couch for like 3 days straight but I really dont feel like it honestly. I just wanna chill and get back into a good gym routine for once. I really wanna go hard and break my DL plateau. Wat do ?

Divine Trips confirms, break your DL plateau

Attached: 1511688648308.jpg (571x748, 139K)

I'm at a crossroads in my 18 year old life
I could either commit countless teenage debauchery like a chad to the point where they have to make a new level in hell for me or i get serious with my studies and make serious bank, basically living in a constant state of fuck you money
both options sound awesome, so i don't know which to actually pick

Attached: 1490137793180.jpg (600x471, 102K)

I just got into the gym recently for the first time in my life and the pain for these days makes me happy af, plus i had a birthday not long ago and ended drunk till the point of passing out so im scared of losing my little gains.
Overall the amount of girls im talking to increased and next weekend im going to a concert with one, lifes getting good little by little.

Why not both?

Im 18 too and a dropout of HG, trying to get back into it because everyone around me is getting ahead, hell i have younger friends who have more studies than i do.
You should concentrate in your studies and make cash, partying can come any time

I don't know if that's possible

Attached: 04104c632d7cbde9d5bf351f43d28ffa2eab7111364b2f742c23363f37689d3c.png (598x566, 71K)

It is, you just need to apply yourself. My life is awesome and I only half assed nearly every single thing besides things I do for my friends, wife, and son. At half ass I still got a full ass life

Your life is a masterpiece if you make it that way

Had a Coke wank and want to hang my self

It's finally warm out and I have just a tiny bit of fat left to lose on my lower stomach. Feels good to not be sweating like a fat pig in summer with jiggly rolls.

gym is going well, best shape of my life
but i feel like people might start thinking im one of those gymbros with no personality or hobbies
also sad because alone

I also feel kinda the same but I am getting a new bike soon so I have decided I will start to do some triathlon training. I can still fit it into my schedule how I want, I get to be outside and it is a well respected hobby where you can also meet a bunch of people and go to races near you. doesnt have to be a full ironman right away but it would be nice eventually.

>had to personality before getting Jow Forums
>now pretty sure people consider me one of those gymrats who also have no personality with absolutely no other redeeming features.
I don't know which one is worse tbqh.

gf posted a picture of her ass on instagram so I'm probably gonna break up with her.

feeling very sad.

I can't get her out of my head. I'm injured too so I can't even lift this anxiety away. She wanted me. She told me straight to my fucking face that she wants to be more than friends. But then she's turned down three separate invites to hang out.

It's driving me mental and I know it shouldn't be.

Boring weekend alone, ghosted by the girls I was talking to, hurt myself several ways that are impacting my gym performance from doing too much shit at once I guess. Also finals coming up that determine my graduation and I'm not confident at all.

I'll admit it's tough right now

welcome to the twenty-first century buddy

STUDY FUCKING STUDy, for the love of god trust me

Might have failed my Circuits 2 class and was supposed to be notified if I got a physics research position last thursday so I probably didn’t get it. However, I don’t have to worry about schoolwork and such again for another 4 months so life is bretty good. Going to try to cut now that I don’t have as much to do, though I’m stalling hard on deadlift as it is.

Attached: A46CD0FF-BB63-455C-B0FF-505701FC1196.jpg (403x497, 47K)

user hang in there, i'm going through bullshit with graduation and exams, too. i'm getting A's in every class except one introduction to education class where the median test grade is a fucking C, and anything less than a C- for your grade means you need to be approved by a council for graduation. we're gonna make it tho brah

Yep. Sore and tired. My sister got married on Friday end up drinking 10 beers with my brother. Dropped from 245 pounds to 200 pounds so far. Family and friends have been noticing I lost a lot of weight. Feels good man.

>go on social activity with coworkers yesterday because i know i need to be social to try to improve myself
>do okay i guess for most of the activity
>by the end i go full autist mode and remind myself why i stay alone all the time and have no friends or life at all

and then i have to post about it online cause no one else to talk about it with. sigh

Finished my 3rd week of Stronglifts.
It's begun to become difficult.
It's cold shower season so I'm feeling pretty good today.

Cheated on my girlfriend last night, and I feel like shit. It's kinda complicated, we might be going our separate ways due to life and neither of us wants to hold each other back but we've gone from fwbs to loving each other over two years. I started using Tinder and shit preemptively and ended up fucking someone last night. We haven't officially ended things and now the gf wants to plan a trip. Fucking hate myself right now.

Attached: 1513121134511.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

never gf a thot
dump that thot, breh

Cant decide whether its the time to cut or not. I feel like I dont have the muscle to cut yet but Im tired of being above 20% bf.
Its kinda killing my self confidence, I don't even like how my face looks nowadays..
I just wanna get rid of my gut, I'd rather be a dyel otter than this skinnyfat fuck I've become but I feel like I'm just wasting time if I don't like the outcome either.
Lifting with borderline personality can be so fucking hard at times...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (392x395, 164K)

You’re wasting time by not making a choice as well. Go down the path that you find more attractive, and if you don’t like it then change. Living in the grey area means you won’t achieve anything.

Only lifted two of seven days this week and have finals tommoeow so I’m woting film reviews in the library for my one final
Two finals tommorow in Arabic and my visual communication class
uwu it will all go well and I am free to lift and skate from Tuesday till Saturday and begin my application for research this summer
Who is is /fitlit/? Who else on teir finals grind?
Pic related is Monday’s autiso

Attached: DE90E7BD-29B7-437B-8211-0174AE1BF61A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

and give me dyel shit but I’m two months into lifting

Attached: 003D73FF-CAAD-4BF6-94B3-54177D1E41D1.jpg (427x320, 37K)

We are kindred spirits, user.

Attached: 1519156782387.jpg (720x866, 144K)

My motivation for lifting is great, I've finally figured out a solid lifting strategy after a whole year of experimentation and my strength is going thru the roof. Also looken preddy joocy during this bulk.

But my motivation for everything else is total shit. I'm supposed to go to work in a few hours but I already know I'm going to not go and get drunk instead because I just cant make myself go deal with people. I have crazy anxiety and I just dislike interacting with people in general but I'm a FUCKING BARTENDER WHAT WHY WOULD I DO THAT TO MYSELF

>birthday
>only 3 people congratulated you on facebook
>1/3 being aunts

wanna die

Attached: the-banquet.jpg (1000x750, 113K)

kek at normie thread, can't relate boyo's

Delet your fakebook and you won't have to deal with that anymore.
Though people will think you have died if you aren't on their friends list anymore.
Doesn't matter because 99% of them wouldn't hang out with you anyways.

You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time you know.

Welcome to my world. Generally dislike or apathetic about people but have chosen to serve drinks and make small talk for a living. Try finding a new bar to work at. I currently have experience 2 good offers and can't wait to leave the place I'm at. Only downside is I'll miss a few bangn hot servers and our hostess lol.

Just started back up after 6 months because of injury, optimizing my form so it doesn't happen again. Feels good

>hostess

there'll always be more door whores user, move on

>tfw allergies
I’m cold, my nose is super stuffy and runny, I work up with a migraine and the Allegra did fuckall for it

Attached: 15F52C32-1CA8-422A-A9B8-123D573A453C.jpg (475x566, 88K)

Finally got the guts to get help with my depression, I just hope that one day it might improve for the long term.

>tfw no dorothy gf
feels bad man

>tfw tryna get Jow Forums (and Jow Forums+//lit/) so no more drinking alone and playing vidya
Feels mixed. Was simple pleasure, but hope to be on my way to better things

R u a grill?
L O N D O N?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Practicing vipassana and studying Buddhism made me realize how empty my moment to moment lived experience is. Things kind of morphed into an existential crisis from there. Other than that, the job is good, I'm healthy and my family is healthy so there is nothing to really complain about.

I'm doing fine. No time to go to the gym, I'm working out at home for now. Pretty good, thanks for asking.

felt i did good on all my finals. have a date with girl that sat in front of me in class all semi tuesday. broke max squat today. tired now so gonna get a good 9 hour+ sleep. see you in the morning :)

Attached: 1513636416671.png (614x768, 881K)

I’ve gone like 5 times in the past month. I’ve been going through unlucky bouts injuries from rugby to illnesses and now finals and illnesses. I feel like shit. Haven’t eaten anything solid in a week either because whatever shit I have maybe strep.

Attached: 4FFED709-776E-4BD4-AAC3-CF257470DEC7.jpg (403x392, 31K)

You gotta tell her brah just get it over with like ripping a band aid off

Bad. I didn't do jack shit all day. Gonna wake up early and do tons to try and make up for it.

Finally crossed this threshold with my gf where i really love her. Shes not the hottest girl ive ever been with, not even in the top 10. I worried for a while that i could do better, that i wasnt attracted enough to her.
But she is the sweetest, and kindest, and she loves the crap out of me and cooks for me and actually cries if she ever disappoints me in the slightest.
She got me into rock vlimbing and so ive been working on getting more shredded to be more light. Shes been mirin the gains.

That's probably better. Most hotties aren't going to stay that hot for more than a few years so don't bother. Make sure she takes care of herself.

You are a dumbass

She does. Shes got some health issues so her diet is very strict and controlled and high protein. Her farts are fucking mustard gas though.

kys

When people have low expectations, it doesn't take much to wow them.

Debauchery is not worth it
-t former chad

Study like a madman, make loadsamoney and marry a qt

Having somewhat of a tough time because I feel like less of a man right now.

>struggling financially as 24 year-old
>REALLY have to strategize to make sure I get enough calories in the day
>friends make fun of me for eating peanut butter straight and just drinking milk and eating rice/pasta
>have gf who I really love while trying to hide how little money I have to my name
>not getting better at commission only sales job

Fucking hell sometimes I feel so talentless and combined with feeling like I’m going to be a financial burden on my parents for the rest of my life if I don’t get better at bringing in cash makes me want to an hero (living with family friend rn). I’ve been trying really hard to be a better salesman but it’s difficult af for me. Anyone relate? Lifting, however, is quite nice because it responds so proportionally to the effort put in.

What happened?