Be me

>be me
>be 27 year old ugly beta loser nofriends autist with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, have never been to a pub, club, or party, and have no passions in life
>woke up at 10 am
>read a book
>went to the gym
>gave up on workout after a short time because I was so weak from coffee ruining my sleep (the gym is unbearable if I'm not lifting as heavy as I can- Chads and Staceys everywhere, really shitty music)
>going to have a repeat of yesterday: coffee, walking around with immense self loathing, McDonalds
>hot and sunny as fuck in London- Chads and Staceys everywhere

REEEEEEEEE! Drinking coffee is one of my pleasures in life and it completely fucks up my strength. The habit is comforting. I can sit outside like a non loser. It gives my mind a rush that stops me from dwelling on the pointlessness of my life. What the fuck can I do in its place?

I went through a section of a maths textbook last night so I think I can be productive through my own initiative.

Seeing Staceys everywhere is demoralising. My youth is truly gone. I haven't even been on holiday for years, not that I would have anything to do anywhere. And now even blackpilled incel stuff is widely publicised so even perceptive normies have the mental tools to notice my patheticness.

Attached: SadFrogMemeEnough19.png (332x333, 44K)

why don't you go on a holiday?

Are you the same troubed individual who also posts on /lit/?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel unenergized from coffee?

Why is it always London.

I really feel for you OP.
While i didn't run around fucking cuties in my youth, i spend almost every weekend in clubs/bars/parties since i was 16.
While i am cutting back on alcohol, drugs and partying some of the nights are among the best of my life.

Just know that you can always turn your shit around, 27 is not that old. You will never get those years back, but can at least make sure you won't waste the rest of your days.
/SIG/ threads here are a good start, good luck dude

It´s londonfrog.

This was posted on /lit/ also same time. I also see him posting on Jow Forums

London must be depresing shithole
o
n
d
o
n

Being outside means actually doing something, not running around alone judging people and drinking coffee

sucks to be you FAG ahaahaha

>In same position as OP but age 24
>Live in Maine
>Only physical thing I have going for me is that I'm 6'5"

Well OP, shits hard when your parents were shit and you gotta do it all alone. At least you're going to the gym. I can't even make myself go to the gym recently. I have to pretend to be a tall buff dude I want to be by playing God of War.

Remember not to go on anti-depressants. They make you lose your drive and play god of war

Attached: booty grabber.jpg (540x540, 41K)

what is it with autists and self teaching math? it's worthless. math is abstract mental masturbation that's not even a step above anime.

>Thats not even a step aboe anime

Brainlet who can't do math detected

the true joy of a discipline that you can lose yourself in beats anything else in life, it's the apex of pleasure that a man can strive for

Because it is a pretty easy thing to teach yourself if you have some discipline, you don't need people to explain shit to you if you're serious about learning it and you can get far with good math knowledge
Try learning something and see the rewards before shitting on people

Hey user, fellow Londoner here.

Sorry to hear about your situation. How did it reach this point? Do you have a job? There's always room for improvement man.

because it's the same guy

Lol, I drove around in London a bit today and saw so many thots and just came home and searched "lon" in the catalog and, sure enough, there's a londonfrog thread here

I have a full time job that miraculously requires almost no work or time at the office. I'm still unhappy

Because there's nothing to do in London.

not OP, but do what?

>give vague generic advice like "go outside"
>OP actually does it
>you're doing it wrong, just "go outside" man [while not explaining what you mean]

You're right, OP.
You should make them pay.

Attached: 1525586794834.jpg (2000x1000, 161K)

are you OP? Wanna meet?

>lives in london without a roommate
>one of the most expensive cities in the world
>>i'm poor
>>i have an easy job where i do nothing
why are you complaining?

move out and rent a flat with roommate(s) if you want friends

why do people always fall for this pasta?

i have a bachelors in math you fucking brainlet. it's a worthless field of study.

Me too.

#metoo

Londonfrog is the Marcel Proust of the 21st century

Great, you are leaving r9k and transitioning to Jow Forums. But please leave this fucking r9k trash where it belongs. Here we are trying to better ourselves and out livets, not sit and feel sorry about things we cant change (manlets, wristlets, dicklets and necklets can complain how much they like tho)

Fucking worthless London poster

It's raining 1/3 of the year and ia full of mudslimes. Of course it's fucking depressing