Redpill me on diet soda

Redpill me on diet soda.

Attached: 4B9066327-1C4361387-melissa-dahl7ED84F45-8160-D807-4662-8305277D5743.focal-760x380.jpg (760x380, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01009.x
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031938416301640
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweeteners kill your gut bacteria and messes with your insulin and other hormones. Caffeine is addictive. Artificial colorants and flavours also aren't the best thing to take daily.

It's soda with approx. 0 calories

Yeah my stomach hurts a fuck ton when i drink coke. Your gut bacteria crafts itself to your "diet". So if you drink sugar drinks u have bacteria in your gut that breaks down more sugar, and if u eat meats u have more meat breakdown bacteria. But what the fuck does your gut do when it drinks 9005243 different artificial what in the fucks? Your gut dosent have any response to react to whatever the fuck is that diet coke.

Exactly. Your gut is like a garden. If you spray your garden with poison, then there won't be much bacteria left in the soil. If you feed your soil with nutrients, then the bacteria in the soil will flourish and break down the nutrients to make it available to the plants.

Diet coke, but coke in general, is like poison to your guts. The gut bacteria don't know what to do with it, so either they die or mutate, which often results in bad mutations. Whole food is what bacteria craves, not these artificial sweeteners and flavours and what have you.

It doesn't make sense to take soda. humans haven't developed to drink these liquids in a can that trick your brain that you drank something nutritious, but you haven't. You drank empty calories with a bunch of chemicals added to it.

More and more study results from credible sources (go find them yourself, I can't be bothered) are showing that artificial sweeteners have bad long-term side effects and should be avoided at all costs.

Conclusion: drink WATER and learn to like it, or become (stay?) a fatass and/or become diseased.

Exception: Stevia is the only non-caloric sweetener there is, and it's a plant extract, and it's GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), has been used for hundreds of years.

Someone detoxing from sugar might better avoid stevia, otherwise they will crave sugar. See it this way:

If someone is a heroin addict, then taking a heroin substitute simply prolongs their addiction. And if someone is a sugar addict, then taking sweeteners will prolong their addiction. Going cold turkey means not taking sugar or stevia, even if stevia is the better choice.

You don't read everything someone writes do you?

I said, in the middle of my comment:
>Conclusion: drink WATER and learn to like it, or become (stay?) a fatass and/or become diseased.
..and I meant it.
DRINK WATER, FATTIES.

Theres nothing wrong with it

>be american
>diet soda is unsafe
>tell me to drink water
>can literally light tap water on fire

>sugar-addicted fatties will defend this

Move out of your inner-city shithole then, idiot.

Do you live in Detroit?

I see, you are right. I agree with you, but what would you suggest to someone who wants to cut sugar from their diet? Should they use stevia or avoid it? I ask this, because I have tried stevia and honestly, it gives me a sweet tooth. Stevia is natural, correct, but it tastes sweet, so it makes it difficult to cut sugar from one's diet. If I understand you correctly, you would suggest fatties to avoid stevia, correct?

It tastes sweet, so there is plenty wrong with it. Why would you drink sweetened liquids? There are almost no sweet liquids in nature, with the exception of honey perhaps. Sweets are always packed in nature, such as in fruits. Sweets are packed, because this protects organisms who eat from it from insulin spikes. This packet often consists of fibers, pectine and fats, to name a few, and these protect us from insulin spikes.

The packet delays the absorbtion of sugars and sweets. We don't know who or what is behind this process. Perhaps God, perhaps evolution, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that sugars and sweets found in nature are packed in some sort of container, often in fruits high in fiber and pectine. There is no fiber or pectine in sweetened liquid drinks.

So again, why would you drink sweetened liquids without fiber or pectine? If you remove fibers and pectine from sugars and sweets, you are left with concentrated sugar water, which will spike your insulin in a nanosecond.

Aspartame will give you brain damage and give your body a false indication of sugar and turn on insulin giving you diabetes

>you would suggest fatties

t. fatty

I'm 6''1 and 207lb. And I'm losing a pound a day for fasting.

mom get off the internet

Just drink distilled water, or distilled water with electrolytes would be better I guess.

You'll never kick your addiction to sweet things this way. You can reset a "sweet tooth", but you have to cut this shit out too

>Sweeteners kill your gut bacteria and messes with your insulin

citation needed

gave me cancer and eye floaters

I used drink soda daily. I thought it was for the taste. But i found it was because I like the fizzyness. I switched to carbonated water, and it's so much better.

Attached: d17f3614343da0af9881c2af844c2a44.jpg (1024x820, 174K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4615743/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01009.x

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0031938416301640

it's another jew drink, avoid it

raises t levels, dont listen to the shills itt

>raises t

So this is why soda drinkers have man boobs.

How bad is a biannual soda? I've given it, but damn does a coke hit the spot once or twice a year.

Never going to make it.

sooo inconclusive? Cool

Diet soda is pretty acidic. Drink it if you want user, idgaf- but be advised that prolonged exposure to it fucks your teeth up.

Diet soda is shit. People who fast want to get rid of their sweet tooth, diet soda makes that worse. How difficult is it to drink water? Stay away from sweetened liquids, they got you into trouble in the first place. If you can't find something in nature, then don't drink or eat it.

they make this stuff called toothpaste

twice a year would be semiannual. biannual = every 2 years