I walked 20km across berlin the other day and by the end my feet were fucked up and my legs hurt like hell...

I walked 20km across berlin the other day and by the end my feet were fucked up and my legs hurt like hell, to the point of extreme discomfort from even small movements
I couldn't walk comfortably for the next day and a half.
Question is: should I just give up?
Is my body so weak and useless that i can't comfortably walk 20km?

Attached: 0A5739E8-CB8C-4A2E-858E-C2AC664339E5-1737-00000327F279EA95.jpg (800x418, 85K)

Lose some weight fatty

If you carry on walking 20km every day then eventually you won't feel bad

user you just have to get your body used to it. let your body heal up then do it again and it wont hurt as bad. each time you go for a long hike there will be less pain until there's none at all and you feel good after.

I'm trying

No, keep going. You're weak, get stronger. Or stay weak and pathetic.

Attached: sangy.jpg (800x1132, 146K)

Bad shoes

For the sake of transparency, i was wearing a pair of these

Attached: B7A425EA-61DE-4987-B62F-59110F565E91-1737-00000329CDA51724.jpg (1104x1600, 348K)

He's absolutely right. Shoes are extremely important, you need the right kind of support for your feet.

Get some sneakers. Insoles too if you need to

I walked that far recently, about 12 miles, with a 20kg backpack on, yeah my legs hurt, hips particularly, so what? you're not used to it. I don't understand the problem.

Probably this

adaptation, better shoes, and not being fat are all good points

socks and hydration might be worth looking at too

You wore that uncomfortable boot and wonder why your feet hurt?

If you can't afford another pair of shoes just get new insoles, but those are not meant for walking long distances

Either get outdoor shoes or running shoes depending on the terrain

Socks are also important, 100% cotton that have reinforced heels and toes, polyester will rub and that will peel off skin which hurt a lot afterwards. Also keep at it, your legs hurt because you are not used to walking 20 km, that happens to.eveyone

Aren't boots for walking?

Did you get attacked by muslims?

I was offered drugs by some blacks and a cuban

Attached: 1512265340650.png (558x614, 24K)

Stop being a whiny little faggot, and keep walking fatass. Your body will get used to it, just like it got used to absorb copious amounts of unhealthy food.

If i'm a brainlet for thinking boots are made for walking, then why does every military in the world outfut their troops with boots?
Soldiers walk a shit-ton

Attached: 1525356920987.jpg (640x360, 20K)

40k is one of my favorite aesthetics

>that’s just what I’ll do

boots when you tighted the fuck out of them are kinda like a ankle brace

Get some better shoes to walk. Those are boots for standing around or sitting and a little walking not sport.