I overheard my "dad" talking to my grandmother about how kids today are very entitled. He's a boomer...

I overheard my "dad" talking to my grandmother about how kids today are very entitled. He's a boomer. I am in debt after two years of college, and he has repeatedly told me that he won't help me with college (financially) without me even asking him to because he never received help. Can someone explain to me what he meant by this?

Attached: 1528157710744.jpg (235x215, 15K)

How the fuck did you post this image again in another thread? Tell me your tricks or GTFO you 21 year old boomer.

>the boomer who can't figure out how to use a computer

he wants you to be independent by being a negative shit and putting down your self-esteem, thereby making you a loser by cop and it's his fault for not being more upfront with his feelings

**independent but he's doing this by being a negative shit

I don't get this boomer / 30 year old boomer meme. I need the quick rundown.

Your "dad" doesn't like you. Sorry to break it to you, but if you give a fuck about your kids, you get them an education and support them. Your dad is an entitled piece of shit just like my dad, and probably like everyone else's shitty fucking dad ever was

Attached: article-1201841-05BEFE30000005DC-740_224x328.jpg (224x328, 24K)

You should live at home for free when college is over and use your entire income to pay off the loans when you get a middle class job. You'd only have to stay 2 years and you're home free. If you have no food costs, no bills, ect, you can pay it off super fast.

He should live at home for free when paying it off. Then no long term loans.

>boomer still believes in the bootstrap meme
>boomers force their kids to come out of college $50k+ in debt while they have 100k+ incomes and could have paid for all of it

Boomer genocide now

Their kids make 50k to 70k a year coming out of college. They can pay that back in a year or 2.

bolmer niggers got handed the world on a silver platter and sold out the future of their country for comfort
I hope they go down as the worst generation in history

Many things about them suck but we get handed the world too. We get to live at home free for as long as we want as a generation and get taken on all kinds of vacations.

It's also just possible he's very misinformed and/or delusional. College was pretty easy for boomers and extremely profitable, if they don't think critically about what's different about the institutions of upper learning now then they'll just think it's the same for you. "Why is my son complaining so much? College is easy."

No one made you sign for those loans.

How can they be so dumb though when they have the internet?

i think this post is true. my boomer dad contributed about a third of what it cost me to go through university. my parents aren't wealthy at all but i know they liked me.

>How can they be so dumb when they have access to something they didn't grow up with, have always been slightly uncomfortable using and mostly think of as a way to get on Facebook?

I dunno.

Parents going behind the scenes to make the right calls and set you up with union jobs and telling you everything you need to know about the job and the perks is also a plus.

My parents are Gen X and they don't help me pay for college. American parents are just assholes, that's the way of things and the way it always has been. They bring you into the world for their amusement and so they have someone to take care of them when they are old, though I've told my parents I'm not doing that.

My uncles born in the 70s are online looking things up all the time and they didn't grow up with the internet. Your Boomer parents have no excuse.

Will they let you live for free with them after you graduate to pay off your college fast?

look at this photograph and tell me honestly how one could reason the photographer isn't entitled. We will assume he is a millenial, though we don't know that for certain.

Attached: file.png (720x612, 655K)

I went to college and I couldn't learn, because of dumbness, what now

>When my dad was my age, university here was literally fucking free and he was paid to go by the government
Boomers really are the most handheld generation. Millennials and Gen Z are coddled but they'll never be able to accomplish what their parents/grandparents did.

he meant "my son is a failure and a huge faggot" I believe is what he meant

>We get to live at home free for as long as we want as a generation
You ever thought why? Because the boomers helped overinflate the housing market and now houses are expensive as shit.
>and get taken on all kinds of vacations.
I'm sorry, I thought this board was for robots who stay lockedi n their rooms because of financial reasons and being anti-social, not normalfags who go on vacations often and all over the world.

>that 20 year old boomer who lives in debt and is retarded

College is a meme and you don't have to do it. If you don't know what you want or you want to do some artsy shit, just get a fucking job. Your dad will respect that.

He doesn't owe you four (or 5-6) years more of free living and several thousand in tuition and books.

>"dad"
explain why this is in quotations you boomer

Attached: 1527788700805.png (381x353, 41K)

this
would be nice
i wonder what it's like

Attached: 1513100326502.jpg (633x758, 67K)

if his dad wants to be taken care of when he's old and dying, he should probably send his kid to college.

my parents refused to pay for even community college for me. there's no way i'm going to help them when they're old and dying. they can get fucked.