25+ thread

How many times have you relapsed this time user?

Attached: the pain.jpg (959x631, 204K)

>just finished community college and applied to uni
>working as a tutor
>have a gf
I feel like I'm really gonna make it lads.

I still live with my mom though.

Attached: 1342046238706.gif (250x242, 4K)

What do you mean by relapsed? Also I'm a normie, are these threads robot-specific?

This whole board is robot-specific you piece of shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUT

2 more weeks im 30. i need a staff to mark this day of transformation

>How many times have you relapsed this time user?

I like to think that I have pretty decent self-control. When it comes to alcohol consumption, at least. Not so much when it comes down to cutting back on certain other habits, like playing video games.

Right now I feel like complete and utter shit because I barely had enough sleep last night. Probably three hours at the most. Had way too much caffeine yesterday. Have been strongly considering going out to purchase some alcoholic beverages these last few days. Have resisted. Today I would much rather not go outside to purchase anything due to my bowels a-turnin. Am currently purging my guts with prune juice. Trying to rid my body of all caffeine content.

>moved from east coast to west coast
>for some dumbass reason didn't drive here
>took a plane and left my car with a friend
>bought a piece of fucking garbage that cost more than it would have to ship my nicer car here
>garbage car needs more money in repairs
>don't want to spend money on getting my car out here
>offer to let my mom have my old car
>she agrees to fly out to the east coast and drive it back
>considering joining her for the road trip
>now that I am going to consider going there to make the road trip anyways, I want to keep my old nicer car
>don't want to tell my mom "no nevermind you cant have the car"
Guess I will stick with my piece of fucking trash that is leaking oil and coolant, shakes violently when I hit the brakes, and has a broken tail light

Congratulations user, I'm proud of you

It gives me hope that this post didn't pass the filter

I want to drink. Day or Night, rain or sunshine, money or no money. All I want to do is drink until I can't even think about life anymore. Hopefully I will die while I am blackout drunk or asleep, that way I won't see it coming and freak out

I recently signed up to Match, PlentyOfFish, Tinder, OKCupid, and HotOrNot. I tried to be as brutally honest about myself on my profiles as possible. This is what I put down for my bio:

>I am a 29 years old.

>I dropped out of high school back in 2006. I have only ever held one job: as a mall cop for a single month back in 2011. What I have is essentially a decade-long gap of unemployment. I have not had any friends since 1997. I have never dated. I have never been sexually active. I have no car. I live in an apartment with my 72-year-old, hard-working, single mother. I spend one-third of the day sleeping and two-thirds of the day playing video games. I am a shut-in; I only go out of my apartment maybe two or three times each month. Usually either to see my psychiatrist and/or to pick up my psychotropic medication at my local pharmacy.

>I have no real goals nor aspirations. If I do, they are not worth discussing. What I set for myself are short, simple, attainable goals such as getting myself to work as a janitor, security guard, or at a McDonalds. Which even then are goals that I somehow manage to fail at.

>To say that I have any hobbies and/or interests would not be entirely accurate. What I have are habits. Playing video games is a habit of mine. It is not something that I particularly enjoy. My taste in music? Nothing in particular.

>I have been officially diagnosed by an actual psychologist as having the following three disorders: major depressive disorder, social anxiety disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder. I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist as having attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

>Make of all that what you will.

So far I have received two messages from two separate women telling me to change my bio because it just looks sad as fuck right now. Should I?

I binge drank on Saturday and my poop has been noticeably lighter since then. My side also hurts a bit. Maybe I should not drink so much.

Thanks, user. I'm proud of me too. I hope I get into uni. My mom is already looking into getting an apartment for us closer to it, so I'll feel like shit if I don't get in.

Yeah man, get rid of it. I've learned to keep the bio short and sweet and if people are interested you elaborate more in private messages and let them decide then.

Give yourself a chance bro, don't fuck yourself over that fast

I'm strongly considering volunteering for the Peace Corps in some shithole European country. It's basically a 2-2.5 year contract teaching english or establishing some kind of health-oriented amenities.

Thoughts?

26 here
feel like I'm going insane. I wake up extremely depressed in the morning. I feel exhilarated during the afternoon hours. I start feeling depressed again during the nighttime.
been seriously thinking life's not worth it, but I am afraid of dying.
what if there is nothing after I die? wouldn't suffering and unhappiness be a lot more worth it than the void of non-existence?

I spend the last 4,5 years turning my life around and it's paying off. I have a job with an ok pay and a lot of friends. Also good hobbies. Been on a date in 2014 and another in 2016.

First impressions are huge. Find a woman who laughs at your jokes, she will react better to your shitshow life then some rando will

>2014
>2016

If this pattern continues, 2018 should be a good year for you. #reaptheharvest

Do any of you oldfags remember Antifa and racists vs anti racists on the internet in the 00s decade? Was it all over the net back then?

FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING HUMBLEBRAGGING NORMIE CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In fact I went to a quasi date with a girl yesterday and she told me that she just broke up with her ex a week ago and she need some time so maybe it will go better

I first heard of Antifa in 2017.

Before 2009 I had assumed that any racists on the internet were trolling. All of the genuine racists seemed to be confined to Stormfront. Ever since Jow Forums was created, however, Jow Forums has just been getting weirder and weirder with each passing year. Now I am seeing people actually defending Christianity on fucking Jow Forums of all places, for Chrissakes.

as long as your poops aren't coming out squid-ink consistency and black you are good. Those sorts of poops are the sign of internal bleeding from excessive boozing. So ya, drink up friend, you still have much life left in you yet

Were there people on the internet saying "We should all mix so racism doesn't exist", that mixed people were superior, or how whiteness should be eliminated or talking about white privilege and how whites are to blame for everything back then online? Like a lot of SJWs do now?

>28 year old boomer
>tripled my income in 3 years
>moved out from mom's place
>still no gf

No.

But back in the pre-2009 days everyone would target any mildly popular internet celebrity perceived to be even slightly racist. Jow Forums, especially, was particularly fond of targeting certain individuals such as Hal Turner and the like. Jow Forums even organized raids to mock him in person around his home. I think that happened back in 2007 or 2008 or so.

Is this one reason Chris Chan was attacked? Before turning SJW he was religious fundamentalist, anti gay, racist, and anti Jew. It's weird how he was Pol when Pol wasn't cool and now SJW when people hate SJWs.

Probably. Jow Forums really likes to fabricate and exaggerate the words and actions of certain internet celebrities. It would not surprise me if it turned out that the online handles of Chris-chan had been hijacked to make him seem more homophobic, racist, and anti-Semitic than he actually was so that people would not feel sorry for him.

No matter what I do there is a gaping hole in my life. It feels like I went from 14-25 on autopilot, skipped over everything. No gf. No sex. No job. Just alone in my room. Acne. Balding. Nothing can fill that, I've missed out on life. I can't connect with anyone. I tried online dating but it just felt like I was practicing, I didn't care about any of them. I hated being around them. Now I don't even get tfwngf anymore. I know it's hopeless. Can't make friends. Don't want to be around people anyways. I just want to go back 15 years and fix everything. My psyche is ruined. Now I'm a soulless empty 26 year old boomer with a "career."

Attached: frog.png (400x381, 108K)

Are you getting enough sleep? Originally desu

sadly you should, be mysterious... less is always more.

the one thing i learned about that whole scene is that no girl you meet will care about your problems, they have little tolerance for weakness and its understandable why. I am not ripping you, my life is more shitty and I have spilled my guts out to girls and they may do a formality feel bad for ya, but they got their own problems and they dont like being around it.

Gut the whole profile and instead... keep it brief. State you are just looking for friendship and keep it at that.... if you do end up linking up with one, take it very slow telling her about all the problems in your life.

In fact, learn about her life as much as possible, dont reply too quick, think about how what you say to her could be intrepted as... then go with the safest response. You are not doing this to manipulate her, but your doing it to prevent your self from showing your flaws or assumptions too soon.

Isolating yourself breeds psychosis, it really kills off the ability to talk to people, this increases the percentage that you will end up offending or weirding her out.

Whoever you find yourself talking to on there, focus on her, forget about your problems and flaws and just be in that moment completely. If you do this correctly, then u very well make a friend.

Forget about all the beta, basedboy, cuck comments people on here would call you, your not talking to them... your talking to her and your looking for a friend.. good luck dude.

You have done far enough self loathing, give yourself a break and live a different way... and go get a job. fast food is easy, keeps you busy, and you can use it practice for talking to people.

stop punishing your self by living this way man... you only get one life, life has been hard enough on you, find the wonder again.

Sounds like me except I've never tried dating other than a couple times in sixth grade. Does that even count? I must be schizoid or something, I have virtually no interest in starting any sort of relationship. It would probably bother me more than anything, all the expectations and annoyances and shit. Although I don't really feel as if I've missed out because 95% of what I see people doing doesn't look fun anyways. I know I'll never fit in with the conditioned masses, I just want a comfortable life of solitude.

I have been here since '06 nobody ever EVER talked about any of that shit until recently. Jow Forums's opinion on race relations back in the day was just saying nigger because it was funny. Hal Turner was trolled for the lulz, not because it was part of some ebin moralfag crusade. Everything was just for the lulz back in the day.

Got a little drunk this past sat after solid 5 or 6 months without booze.

Yeah...I really don't want to get into alcohol again.

Just give in. There is no reason to stay sober in our fucking miserable lives. At least drunk you might be able to enjoy your existence just a little bit

When I came to R9k tonight (I never do), I did not expect it to become a nofap board. I'm pretty proud actually. 2 days into my journey, wish me luck anons.

Attached: myloveisreal.png (862x944, 741K)

Man I cannot believe that I am turning 30 this year.

Thirty. Fucking. Years. Old. And I have been on this shitty fucking web site for thirteen fucking years. Holy fucking shit. What have I gained from all of this?

I can remember thirteen years ago just sitting in class bored out of mind wishing that I was at home playing video games. I can remember having a 30-year-old teacher. He was a pretty cool guy. Said that he was a student in that school. Somebody asked him once why he would return to his old high school just to become a school teacher. He did not know why he ended up becoming a school teacher.

Jesus. I am old enough to be a high school teacher now. Not that I would want to be one. I can still remember what those shitty little brats were like to some of the teachers. Fuck. That. Shit.

I need a drink.

Turning 28 in a few months. Crippling social anxiety and depression. Applied for SSDI but denied because they think I'm faking it. I literally can't talk to anyone outside of anonymous posting on Jow Forums, even family.

I want to die.

Attached: 1399323090887.jpg (704x2422, 229K)

>can't even post a gif that's actually a gif
Face it, you're never gonna make it

How do I get SSDI? Like what is the process for applying? Do I have to physically go into an office somewhere? Is it enough to live alone in a shitty trailer somewhere? Do they expect me to find work and will cut it off at some point?

You can apply on the SSA website and they'll send you paperwork to fill out and then give you an appointment to meet with a psychiatrist. The process can take 6+ months.

No but I remember Jow Forums being entirely made up of super lib fedora wearing atheists back when bush was president.

>Relapsed maybe 2 or 3 times on quitting alcohol after heavy drinking for a year
>Finally taping off
>Tonight I'm down to one beer for the next three nights before going off it for a full month
I don't want to fully quit alcohol, I just need to not withdraw and give my brain a month to recover.

Attached: fast.jpg (539x342, 75K)

Virtually everyone gets denied the first time

all the kids always say "Jow Forums has always been right wing"

no, kiddos, it wasn't.

Its ok user.
Were all gonna make it one day.

It was defined by its nothing-is-taboo, anything goes convention. This was years before reddit and its ilk being fine with being one click away from Jow Forumsspreadassholes.

Which did lead to creation of "racial" memes like firin' mah laser and 'hood flashes.

But it was never this weird rebel-flag waving, every other thread is race bait, right-wing conspiracy theory "everything is a secret jew plot" shit.

I imagine this garbage is the same thing you'd hear if you knocked on a random door in a Florida trailer park and struck up a conversation with the first sweaty slob you see.

not. a. fucking. gif. u. faggot

This. I wouldn't say it was leftist, but there was a very libertarian element.

I mean if we're talking most vices I have, I wouldn't even say I'm relapsing. I'm just continuing a pattern.

I feel like there is almost no robots here anyway. Look at threads around. Faggots. Some normals with shitty personality, who can't stick dick into girl and call themselfs "robots". "Was unemployed for two weeks, i'm such a neet nau xd". "Mai gf dump mi imma robot nau".
And if we take 25+, how many people manage to remain "robots" at this age? And not only remain, but also be sane enough to participate in board discussion?
Current 25+ is home for failed normals. No point to screech about "muh robots" since almost everyone here at least have a job, which means they can't be called "robot" anymore.