Momscience

>"if you take this vinegar mixture you won't need to diet, the pounds just fall right off!"
>mom, that doesnt work because at its core, losing weight is just a matter of calories in calories out and while it may mute your appetite (which i doubt it will) it won't-
>"always have to argue don't you? your aunt Becky has been studying this stuff for YEARS and there's... research and stuff and she knows what shes talking about, unlike you"

Attached: aang retarded.jpg (111x119, 10K)

You must be a DYEL if you can't make people rethink their dietary choices

>losing weight is just a matter of calories in calories out
Not true by the way

explain why

this man knows what he's talking about, vinegar has been used for weightloss for several decades.

He said
>at its core
you contextlet

>dumb fat roastie

never argue with woman, they don't have the same rational capabilities as men. The sooner you learn and accept this, the faster you will understand the world.

You probably only know shitty women.

You will never convince a woman she is wrong
Even if its that 2 plus 2 equals 4 shes going to argue that the universe naturally adds a 1 to make it 5 making her right
When she says stuff like that just day "okay, let me know how it goes" and when you notice it hasent done anything or she finally admits it just say "i told you so"

This.

You are surrounded by lame ass women, or ignore decent smart woman because of your bias

I'm drinking green/black tea and chancapiedra and because my mom thinks tea killed her grandma and doesn't know what the fuck is the second infusion she told me is bad for me kek
I drink those because the diuretic effect helps me with my water retention due to birth control, and the overall health benefits
She also drinks water with baking soda, that is a meme right?
Also I don't know if she's trying to sabotage me or using food to try to show me affection, she brings sweets like 1-2 times a week, either cake or dark chocolate

Post pics of your mom.

When you are big they disregard your advice because they think unless they lift 600 pounds deadlift like me my nutrition knowledge is useless

>dark chocolate

Is great. Anything above 90% you shouldnt hesitate to eat.

t. the mom

>When she says stuff like that just day "okay, let me know how it goes" and when you notice it hasent done anything or she finally admits it just say "i told you so"
But if al you’re doing is saying “okay,” then you can’t say “I told you so,” because all you said was “okay”

I know, but this dessert "sampling" still ruins my cuts.

youre literally the definition of momscience
>x was true decades ago so its true now!

>Carbs are bad for you user, go on a keto diet.

Bruh the type of fats you eat, the macros of your diet, the timing window, the specific nutrients such as vinegar (your mom is right), conjugated linoleic acid, chlorogenic acid, certain polyphenols, caffeine etc all influence the rate at which you burn cals.

So get your retarded broscience out of your head and upgrade to retarded-but-less-so momscience.

Okay

Even if vinegar had any effect it's extremely minimal. If vinegar actually had a significant impact on weight everyone would be using it.

>tell Grandma I'm fasting
>You'll be malnourished by tomorrow user!
>Fat aunt joins in with something something breakfast is the most important meal and the whole family is fat because of genetics, conveniently omitting all of my generations males that are 6'+ all-state athletes (all females are athletic as well but put on this freshman 50 as soon as they quit sports)
>Your body will slow down to compensate!
>No user, your biology degree with a concentration in cellular metabolism does not make you more qualified than me on this

>thinking women can think rationally if they already made their mind up

Attached: 1501228399815.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Nah, it doesnt work that way. The average person who doesnt lift thinks way differently. Change seems insurmountable, especially when it involves lifestyle habits set in place for decades. People attach their way of life to their ego no matter how good or bad that way of life is, and so admitting to being wrong about it is felt as a personal flaw.

Not to mention that women "dont want to get bulky". Even if you are lean and look like you lift, they will still assume your advice will make them look jacked. Yet advice from a woman who has the shape they want is also dismissed, as they assume that woman somehow cheated their way to get there or that its based entirely on genetics. Not all women are like this, but if someone manages to be out of shape and unhealthy for decades, its likely they are that type of person.

>tfw started dieting 5 days ago
>already down 1.6 lb (probably water weight i know)
>actually forgetting to eat enough calories
if you cut out soda and most snacks, it's really easy. my target caloric intake is 2.1k and i literally forget to eat that much, i normally end up with 1.6k or 1.7k
is something wrong with me?

>Skinny fat DYEL
>Mention to two female family members going to ymca lately
>Sister immediately gives me speech about staying off the juice and how many people sell drugs in locker rooms

Never seen a single person in that gym that looks remotely roided but thanks I guess

Attached: DZd5P_-VQAANOBX-orig.jpg (207x198, 9K)

Apologies brainlet, but if you can’t help a woman rationalise and empathise with your arguement you are either emotionally or logically dull

nigga, most women are children in sexier bodies.

>Im a warrior on Jow Forums and a door Matt irl

oof

The fasting thing scares so many normies. They can't comprehend not eating 6x a day
>user just have a lot of small meals throughout the day it will increase your metabolism

>b-buh not all women! I'm not like that im an epic anymoose anonette Xddd
Kill yourselves.

Lurk moar before you expose your newfaggyness

You've probably only dealt with low quality women because you're a low quality man. Plenty of women can admit when they're wrong.

>these muffins are made with real fruit, they're healthy!
This is why I'm fat

It's a bell curve.

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to defend the honour of imaginary women on the world's premier anonymouse basket-weaving imageboard