Finally forget “her”

>finally forget “her”
>start new cycle
>start wanting “her” again

It turns out she was right, anons. I do love her and she knew it. :/

Is my AI of 0.25mg adex eod too low or what?

Attached: FAFFC9FC-C7D3-4DF2-BA78-BA0470CE899C.jpg (388x392, 31K)

idk about you but on letro I miss everybody like a little bitch maybe you can cancel out your ai

Women were a mistake.

yeah more than that ;/

fucking bs

>tfw iktf

why stay in love with a whore that literally did what she did just to hurt you?

Good question. I'll ask my fucking male sexual hormones and we'll get to the fucking bottom of this.

Probably, i'd go ed if i were you. On a side note, you should probably find some new pussy and forget about her.

That's caused by testosterone giving you an healthy libido. Basically you have fucked your natural hormonal production so when you're off cycle you're too low test to feel a strong attractionto females.

The fuck are you babbling about? I felt a strong attraction to women even off cycle. Just not to this particular one. I even did more things with other women off cycle.

Boo hoo faggot suck my dick and kill yourself no one cares about how beta you are for being sad about a girl

Dunno I was testing a theory.

>make up some bullshit about a test cycle as an excuse to post some Jow Forums bullshit on Jow Forums
F U C K
U
C
K
O F F
F
F

Can you test my theory of placing a rope around your neck and tying it off on a strong beam, then jumping.

Some of us aren't virgins, mate.

Arimidex causes emotional issues with you guys? Weird. You'd think it would stop emotional bullshit.

Try waiting it out OP, once you're on Nolva you won't give a shit about humans again.

>not wanting to hear about virgins and pussies whine about waaah no gf makes me a virgin
Okay m8y

see

Alright, why did you guys break up?

Then kill yourself*

Don't need some faggot dying on your dick 95% through a blowie

Actually, we were just fucking.

My diagnostic is a mild case of Oneitis.
Very common among contemporary male population. It usually goes away with time, but then it returns depending on the individual. My prescription is a healthy dose of redpills: read every article of TheRationalMale, or buy any of his books. This is the only total and definitve solution to your maladie. Good luck.