That guy who brings a notebook to the gym

>that guy who brings a notebook to the gym

Attached: 1525523980946.jpg (480x433, 30K)

fuck you

>that guy who doesn't bring a small notepad to the gym to record his progress because there is no progress to record

I bring paper and pen you tech faggot

>calling me a tech faggot
>when I just said I record my progress in a small notepad

>that brainlet that needs a notebook to remember what weight and reps he did
probably the same kind of cucks that actually take notes in lectures and don't just listen and absorb knowledge

Attached: 1496961387465.jpg (924x727, 78K)

>that guy who has no memory and cant remember how much he lifted last week

when making notes theres less time to memorize/think things through
making notes is for virgins who later share them anyway

cant even understand what you're saying
what i've noticed is that it is always the meme dyels that take notes

>that guy who only goes to the gym once a week doing the same shitty ineffective meme routine and is too stupid to understand how people going to the gym 4-6 times a week doing 3-4 unique routines would want to record his progress

kek

somebody had a fucking iPad in the gym today and was taking selfies

is this for real? You should probably mix things up if you can remember every weight of every exercise you're doing man... and yea write everything down, so you can keep up.

I love how normies shit on anybody who does anything or even puts more than the literal minimum effort into something

Attached: gym notebook.png (745x955, 536K)

i use and app that tells me stats such as volume, prs etc

i literally use my book as a method to record everything I do. why is this a bad thing?? are normies serious about this?! Until i saw this thread, I was thinking to myself- how the hell are these people progressing without writing everything down? then you look really closely and everyone is basically pumping chest and bis the whole time and it makes sense. for any more complex programs a book is really helpful.

I just keep a notebook at home and update it when I get back from the gym. Cuz I'm not a faggot, except for the cock sucking part.

>how the hell are these people progressing without writing everything down?
they don't
but it's OK
becasue they aren't really trying
so they haven't really failed
those fucking try hards
who try at things
what losers, they should just never try like me

I dunno i guess i'm a fucking weirdo in the gym then. lol i must look like such a fucking goof now that i think about it. I love my little books, makes this shit more fun for me for some reason. doubled my strength so far... 118-140 seeing my old workouts makes me laugh.

is this an actual onion article? what the fuck this guy doesn't still write for them does he?
what's his next piece? local man goes to the grocery store to buy food?

I'm that guy. I've also had more progress in the last 3 months than anyone at my gym, and a few guys have congratulated me on it.

I dgaf if anyone stares, my lil notepad and me are gonna make it.

you one of those losers who does warmups lol

everybody thinks you're a faggot doing the empty bar, 35,45, 57.5 before finally doing some respectable weight

and doing more than three sets? wtf? grow the fuck up man, you do three sets of 6-8 like everybody else, and never got above 2 plates on squats, you aren't fucking superman

and lets talk form, no the bar doesn't have to hit your chest on bench, no you don't go parallel in squats it's bad for your knees, and in squats your feet must face forwards and your knees knees must go straight forward but not past your toes!

This is actually why lifting is a great ""sport"" for people like us. It's pretty much the most autistic kind of exercise you can do:

1.- Doesn't require teamwork or a partner: zero social interaction.
2.- Everything can be tracked autistically for more progress (food intake, calories and macros, exercises, reps and sets).
3.- Doesn't require too much adaptation to different situations like other sports (football or tennis).
4.- Repetitive exercises and routines, only changing some variables to make progress, but everything is calculated logically. Perfect for autism.

This is why I love lifting so much. It's literally made for me.

>that guy who doesnt have a home gym

Attached: 1467061576343.gif (487x560, 898K)

In fact, I wish everything in life was so measurable, most things are pretty chaotic, but lifting is logic and order.