Stop being pathetic

A while ago I watched a Japanese film called Yojimbo. I won't get into the full plot, but it's basically about an alpha Samauri who enters a village and offers his services to two rival gangs. During the film he learns of a mans wife who was sold over to someone because of a gambling debt, and decides to rescue her and reunite them. As he is imploring them to make their escape, they both get on their knees, bowing and crying while thanking him. Instead of accepting this, he gets extremely angry and shouts at them to stop, saying "I hate pathetic people!" This stuck with me, and ever since I've watched the film, I've stopped caring about being single, I've stopped caring about what people think, I've stopped feeling sorry for myself. Because truly there is nothing worse than a pathetic person, and that's mostly what I see when I visit this forum. People crying over their feels, how they look, how others have it so much better... Stop it, you are a man, start acting like one and stop being pathetic. That's what makes you unattractive and that's what stops you from achieving your goals.

Attached: 250px-Toshiro (1).jpg (250x328, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1H33gYeY8Ck
youtu.be/oorr0ycI04o
youtu.be/HLWtpZwfUfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You really think so?

Attached: 用心棒2.jpg (500x359, 40K)

so you are saying you are weeaboo?

japs are one the most beta people in the world

This but because of hentai and anime

Tyrone Alpha Reporting IN.

no, anime and hentai was popular in japan pre 1945 and that's when the japanese were one of the most alpha of all people

A ronin isnt a samurai m8. Yojimbo also literally means "hired bodyguard". A samurai is a vassal of a lord. A ronin is a thug with a sword.

wow, Mr. correct your usage of the word Samurai guy over here

Yeah yeah, I said Samauri because I assumed most wouldn't know what a ronin is and it's sort of irrelevant to the point of my thread anyway.

The dominance hierarchy in Japan is extreme, especially back then. There are theories that defeated warriors commiting suicide in Japan because their children were more likely to be spared. So its evolutionary

In modern society, your entire family is unlikely to be murdered just because you dared to look the wrong person in the eye. So it does no good being submissive, but it's deeply ingrained within our survival instincts.

So YES you should emulate the Ronin/Samurai, but be wary of the psychological pitfalls

While we're on the topic, is there a generic Japanese term for "warrior"?

Bushi.

The movie you watched served as the inspiration for A Fistfull of Dollars. You should watch that as well

nukes have more of a gamma effect.

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

Nice

Attached: gwb.gif (480x270, 2.88M)

Thread theme
youtu.be/1H33gYeY8Ck

>pre 1945 and that's when the japanese were one of the most alpha of all people
desu most of the world was alpha in 1945, we're all just a bunch of s o y faggots right now. Thanks to this retarded culture.

No, this is the theme

youtu.be/oorr0ycI04o

No, this is the theme
youtu.be/HLWtpZwfUfc