That guy who wears a hoodie while using the stationary bike

>that guy who wears a hoodie while using the stationary bike

Can someone tell me why people do this? Your cardiovascular system is less efficient when the ambient temperature is higher, so you should be blasting a fan instead of wearing warm clothes. Although typically when I see these people they're expending almost no effort at all and are just hogging a machine for no reason.

t. confused cardiofag

Attached: hoodie.jpg (959x959, 85K)

feels cool af like im in the military or something

but aren't you like dying after ten minutes?

I wear a hoodie a lot of time in the gym. It's mostly being curious to others, because I sweat gallons, so it prevents my sweat from transferring to benches and dripping all over the floor. Also a self-conscious thing.

because they’re not trying to challenge their cardiovascular system, they’re trying to burn calories, and you burn more calories when your core temperature is higher

why do people like you even go to gyms? you can run outside, it’s free

>why do people like you even go to gyms?

Rowing machines. Also the fancy spin bikes with power meters are great for intervals and benchmarking.

I mean In my case my gym has a pretty cool ac so its not that bad for me

if it was a hot gym I guess id go shirtless

I like to sweat out all the cocaine toxins

if you sweat a lot you should try wearing a breathable long sleeve shirt. The fabric wicks moisture off your skin and promotes faster evaporation.

When I'm working hard I also sweat tons but no one gives a fuck. Just put a towel on the ground to catch the sweat and wipe the machine down afterwards.

Sweating out toxins are a meme.

Exercising to lose weight is retarded. If that's your only goal then dieting is much easier and more time efficient. If you're exercising to improve your fitness, then artificially jacking up your heart rate by wearing a hoodie will just tire you out faster without giving you a chance to stress your system in ways that yield beneficial adaptations.

>I lose more weight when I sweat a lot!
Normies are dumb OP

>that guy who wears a hoodie in the fucking sauna

Attached: 1525595988296.jpg (257x196, 7K)

>That faggot who wears a black hoodie and basketball shorts winter/summer
>That faggot who wears the hoodie on only half his head

Fucking fucktarded kids. I want to go out and start throwing dumbbells at them.

It being a meme is a meme

>getting warmer faster=equals increased heart rate
>faster heart rate= more calories burned

you fucking idiot, if you ever get truly lean, you’ll understand that cardio is a necessary component of fat loss phases; try eating 1800 cals a day for six weeks straight when your leptin is at fucking zero before a show

this stupid fucking board

wait what serious? should I not worry about my constant hunger if I just make all my free time cardio?

I wear a sleeveless hoodie when I do cardio.

>normies see boxers wearing heavy clothes whilst doing cardio to lose weight
>think that because heavy clothes = more sweat that means more fat loss
>they don’t realise that boxers do it primarily to cut water weight

it can interfere with your recovery from training and your gym performance, depending on when you do it, which is why most precontest bbers do liss

but yes, you can do low intensity cardio during your free time separated from training as much as possible to buy yourself calories if and when your intake gets unsustainably low

ty, can i ask if you are you using gear? is there anyway you can make test improve your recovery? i just started 1.5g test and im still getting sore i was hoping it could do better

>that one faggot who doesn't wear a hoodie while on the stationery bike

>Exercising to lose weight is retarded. If that's your only goal then dieting is much easier and more time efficient.
You know what's even more efficient than either? Doing both at the same time