when did you start lifting

> when did you start lifting
> have you noticed any changes around girls?

Attached: 1524622809395.jpg (683x1024, 293K)

Ive seen girls notticing me more. Im still ugly so
they dont aproach lol, but at least Im not a ghost
like before

A couple gay guys I work with have said I look bigger/more ripped but no women have said anything :(

look im gonna redpill you kid. unless you get massive. nobody will care.
just go look at your local high school football or basketball team. all of those dudes are bigger then 70% of Jow Forums probably more if you count the r9k and pol fags. now imagine college. where its even worse.

if you want fake stories where some autist mistakes the cashier saying hi to him now because his lil tiny biceps got bigger then sure. have fun

This desu
It's just about confidence and not being a fat fuck

2 years
they're intimidated but not attracted ( they never were) because i'm ugly

Attached: 1471287782535.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Depends where you started.
34 kg of fat more on my body and I was invisible.
Now I got other looks, I got approached, I get random smiles from women.
but ones again, 34kg less weight changes a lot

>be me
>start lifting last August
>hanging out with good friend and his girlfriend since they got home for the summer
>decide to chill in the hot tub
>friend hadn’t seen me in a while, lost 52lbs
>says I look great, obvious I’ve been lifting
>sitting in hot tub his gf says I look great and is amazed by how much I’ve lost

T-Thanks

Attached: EB9D8C5B-5496-4E05-974D-0658518510A7.jpg (500x500, 75K)

Most of my open mires are from my gay friends, but they're all thirsty for rods. I got a fuckload of matches on my dating apps when I uploaded newer pictures of me in tank tops. I got a fit climber gf recently though who has fit as fuck climber friends so now I'm back to thinking I'm dyel so that kept me from getting too full of myself.

No, I'm meant to be alone.

a couple of months
no

not much, only when I was on holiday and in beach/pool environment.

Natty life, look good without a shirt but not very noticeable in clothing

>catch girls looking at me now that I've made real gains
>mfw too pussy to approach and too intimidating looking (have the male version of resting bitch face) to be approached

What kind of girls like tall, mean looking guys?

Attached: beat up feels.jpg (780x818, 133K)

Maybe u should go for the guys

No. When I started increasing my workout intensity I stopped going out out of disgust from most women. I was pretty successful with women until then, I just don't think they're worth my effort

>> when did you start lifting
>> have you noticed any changes around girls?

On and off since I was 18. My biggest regret is not being consistent, but sometimes it wasn't my fault (I suffered 4 bad injuries)

Yeah for sure. Girls notice more because you have a more dominant posture due to your size. I'm not exactly big by Jow Forumss standards but in this country only Turks, Arabs and the lower class hit the gym so here at uni I'm almost always the biggest guy

~2 years
Nothing because I'm still dyel as shit and don't hang around any women

In a club a few weeks ago, some fag did the simulated bj sign to me on the way to the dancefloor, rejected, I don't want my seed in another male.
Mortified, why aren't women this upfront?

no

I'm bloatmaxing, so no. But I've noticed people don't call me fat, I guess standards are really low for normies

this girl is married to a fat old guy fyi

shorter than her too
and rich

High school girls. Have fun!

I was walking the beach today shirtless trying to get my skin better with a of sun. I'm still dyel but whatever. As I approach this girl sun tanning, she sits up and get on her phone. As I'm walking past again she gets up and leaves but trips over her towel. I played it pretty cool cuz I had sunglasses and a nice pump going. Did I make her spill spaghetti? Is this how it feels

Attached: 1525136897971.png (356x353, 63K)

No, you autist. She just tripped over her towel.

Attached: 1506724324857.jpg (700x700, 141K)

They ask me about fitness shit and touch me all the time now. They're nursing students and I'm vascular though, so 10:1 odds it's just their peculiar vampiric bloodlust and not attraction.

what country ?

9months ago. Was skinnyfat, have a little muscle now but still kinda fat (6months of intense rice+chicken diet). Two chicks I've fucked complemented on arms and shoulders but in general, no progression. Only chicks I can pull are tinder whores or lame insecure chicks. Still no 9/10 slim fit cuties. When do I get my ana de armas?

Play a sport.

Attached: qthill6.webm (640x640, 819K)

F-fuck y-you Putin. It was real!!!

Attached: 1524872799014.jpg (500x750, 68K)

I still look dyel in clothes, but weightlifting made my frame look broader and jaw look more stronger. plus i got a good haircut and stylish clothes. getting more iois from women so my grooming got me more farther than lifting

But lifting is my sport, brah.

kek this

Well I'm not a virgin anymore so that's definitely new

Attached: 1497310117684.png (754x692, 1.1M)

Anna Speckhart?