Lol this got hundreds of upvotes . WTF?

lol this got hundreds of upvotes . WTF?

Attached: 1508074271884.png (866x409, 100K)

I'll make this very plain for you, this isn't Reddit and we don't care what they're doing.

Well I care if it's funny but without some more pics I ain't laughin.

Attached: 1520399670991.jpg (596x541, 58K)

But this makes sense if someone is eating below their TDEE

Attached: 1524421006537.jpg (641x530, 25K)

I mean it’s a start so whatever

people just dont want to change their lifestyles so eating mcdonalds everyday to lose weight is good amirite

It's a blatant marketing campaign, retard. Stop giving reddit attention.

Attached: 1496733133644.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Whenever I used to eat McDonald’s it would give me explosive diarrhea in t-minus 30 minutes so it’d make sense if you ate somewhat healthy and your body couldn’t absorb all the calories as it passed through you so quickly

desu this is how skellies get lean they always do something interesting and food isnt important part of their life so they eat whatever convenient to them

Eating same things, with known calorie content. Nothing else.
Didn't that Jared molester guy do this?

The last time I ate at Mcdonald's (5 years ago) I got an insane diahrrea like 1 hour after eating. Never again.

Well, Reddit doesn't have the smartest users.

Attached: weak.jpg (1722x277, 81K)

this

can confirm, was skelly for 25 years

best way to lose weight and be skinny is just to find something you like to do more than eating

can i ask what you did? in my case im struggling to lose the last 10lbs

Thing is, when your typical redditor sees a post with a thousand upvotes, they dont consider that theyre probably just purchased by an ad company, they think it must be popular for a good reason and will sometimes manage to write comments rationalising it. Reddit can host good content but the users are pretty annoying and the ranking system is gay as fuxk

t-minus 30 minutes? 30 minutes before eating it??

OP is a ridiculously massive faggot.

Attached: 1407426828556.jpg (771x900, 102K)

I'm not the guy above but in different skelly modes I either had so many obligations(work, school, gf, family, dog, personal studies) that all I had time to do was go for a 3 mile run everyday to keep my heart healthy and eat 1-2 meals a day. That was when I got aesthetic skelly mode, just kind of a thinnboi but girls liked me because I was thin and athletic, and got shit done. I've also lost a significant amount of weight before by just skating all day and doing a lot of drugs. I can't say I recommend either. One is immediately stressful, the other leaves you with a lifetime of regrets. But the premise is, just stay fucking busy. Read a book, go for a run, if you already ran out that day then sack up and get some two-a-days in. Work some overtime. Get a clingy gf. Idk, just fill your time up so you literally can't eat.

Jow Forumsloseit/comments/8hfmoa/i_finally_found_what_works_for_me_and_its/

He is eating damn near nothing in a day and has ony lost 5lbs, unless he started this job last week that is some terrible progress.

thanks man will do

That's 100% a post by a PR Firm. Nobody spells it with the apostrophe and both capital letters, especially not twice in a row. Only Advertising firms make sure to spell the brand name perfectly every time

Attached: 1524201383940.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

>Can't even bench the bar
>Takes a year to bench 95lb again

This is who is giving you fitness advice on that "site"

Attached: 1499726838824.jpg (455x675, 86K)

>retard figures out CICO
STOP THE PRESSES

>they
>we
Shut the fuck up user