What does this autist do exactly? Where does he do a for living? Especially with his viewpoints

What does this autist do exactly? Where does he do a for living? Especially with his viewpoints.

Attached: 1468742709459.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

suck migrant cock

>Especially with his viewpoints.
>implying your can't hide your extreme viewpoints in your everyday life
Do you run out into the streets and call everyone a niggerfaggot?

this guy is living proof that face > muscles

So just because he doesn't like his country's demographics becoming non white in a few decades he's an autist? KEK user

Impact lifes from missleaded young adults, gives them meaning and helps them become better people.

What he doesn't do: Complains on Jow Forums because he isn't a dyel like you OP

Attached: 1972552_630600933707325_4516959184630857423_n (4).png (102x129, 26K)

WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING ????

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO YOU?

BECAUSE ONE DAY HE WILL END UP LIKE HIM PINNING 5G TEST JUST TO NOT GET ANY PUSSY

AAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1516550274970.jpg (460x540, 95K)

He studied economy economy in university and he lived in Ireland for a while so it seems very likely that he works in the financial sector.

But you're probably a kike shill who wants to find out what his actual job is, but he's been too smart to actually reveal it. He knows what you filthy shills will do if you find out

he gets all the pussy he wants, I know him irl and can garantee it my brör

Because I'm interested.

markus pls leave

Hello Marcus

>he doesn't call everyone niggerfaggot
LOL LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

Attached: 1522947159168.jpg (407x470, 67K)

He lives in the shadow of his brother lmao

He's /probably/ a nazi that feeds vulnerable people an ideology based on seeing life like it's a video game and hogging all the resources on the planet. You want to know why India is India and the West is the West which has basic plumbing even though germanics and indians have the same ethnic origin point even said by the nazis themselves? It's because the West has, for the past two centuries, hogged all the resources on the planet. It's why we have something as simple that we neglect like garbage trucks that pick up the trash twice a week even in the most rural parts of our countries. However, the resources we collect will eventually run out, and the violence of getting such resources will sometimes cause repercussions to us. Europe has a history of being nationalistic, they don't actually want to help the world or even their own tribe, they just want a ticket to the shining exclusive city on the hill because they want to be better than everybody else and not on the same level as those they consider inferior.. I used to like tgo and I had a bunch of friends that became right wing after Trump got elected. I saw how they really are, they pretend to care about issues like the "Environment", but really, they're just like everybody else, they only care about what luxuries they have.

The way he talks about his fanbase on other channels making jokes at his expense even though he's endangering them legally is disgusting. He sees his fanbase like a bunch of inferior tools and that he is "better" than them. Why would you follow someone that doesn't even like you that much back anyway? I don't get it.

Attached: tf2.jpg (480x360, 11K)

ahaha I wish my friend, can't give too much information about myself and even less about him, what I CAN say is that he know what he's doing and is envolved in much more stuff and has more power than you could ever imagine, but even with all that he really is modest and humble irl

interesting

Attached: Yc9noNW.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Does he ever talk about what happened in April 2009 I'll give you a hint I raped him

Do you suck his dick? How often?

doesn't sweden just give its citizen everything they need? No one needs to work in sweden. It won't exist in a few years anyway. If the Golden One is supposed to be the Glorious Demigod Protector of Sweden, he's doing a TERRIBLE job.

>not pairing cardio with racism gains
Never gonna make it

no

you

Attached: 6MKe0eCg.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>sweden
all aboard the nigger train

He needs to start reproducing already

Attached: power stance.png (991x744, 871K)

>Especially with his viewpoints
It's topsy turvy that you can be punished for nationalism. Baizuos are fucking insane.

he's easily a 10

OP

Attached: 27659151.jpg (320x240, 8K)

I mean traditionalism is good and all but this guy is just a larper

Explain

Why are you trying to find out, so you can attack him, right? I hope the blue hair dye gives you brain cancer.

have you. seen his older brother, OP?

Nah,this guy has a fucked up face. His brother is super hot though (no homo) and also seem way less autistic.
this