2 points better looking in 5 months. If you're not mewing you're a fool

2 points better looking in 5 months. If you're not mewing you're a fool

Attached: ezgif-5-952d3d17fd.gif (300x484, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jawzrsize.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand this shit. I watched the video. My tounge rests at the top of my mouth already.am I supposed to pull my jaw foreward to correct my overbite or do the molars need to touch?

how do I mew

>sticking your tongue on your mouth will lower your body fat and give you had surgery

Holy shit imagine all the gullible retards walking around doing this who fell for this stupid meme

*jaw surgery

Here's the angry guy who shows up to every thread to scream at everyone. We're right on schedule

fuck off faggot worst example ever

so he stopped using heroin? yeah people who spend all their money on drugs and stop can finally afford to eat.

>I may be a retard but at least I'm not angry

He just lost weight

>walking around with my jaw and tongue in an unnatural position is sure to get me all the pussy I didn’t get in highschool

Attached: 084577BD-F88F-4694-8D25-4FADF28332FE.png (645x773, 87K)

>you can reform your entire skull after it's done developing by pushing your tongue against it

his mouth looks fucking weird. not better

Here is the incel autist that can't get a gf that makes the same thread

>degenerative muscle illness do not cause bone-facial deformation

If you don't feed him, he will go away you bozos.

here's my first hand account of mewing for a little over a month now
before
>mouth breather
>couldn't breathe through my nose, airway not wide enough
>weak jaw and overbite
after
>breath through my nose 24/7
>fixed overbite
>jaw muscles significantly larger
I think I saw much larger improvements because I was a mouth breather and I started basically from zero. If you already have good tongue posture and breath through your nose I don't think it'll help as much

i don't know what mewing is. can you link me to some resources to begin looking into it?

I've noticed this, too. First thing I noticed was how much easier it was to breath through my nose.

Yeah i started feeling my cheekbones it was pretty cool for the first 3 months

someone tell me what it is. is it just putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth? is there more to it?

its not the unnatural position, it is the most natural position. Any and every dentist will tell you this not just mike mew

>mike mew

thank you for answering me finally

- Tongue in the roof of your mouth.
- Teeth together, lips closed.
- Chew more, and chew tougher foods.

That's it.

What if you can't chew tougher foods because of braces?

I did start checking it out once I got the name, so maybe I'll find out soon, but: clenched teeth or just together?

Then just chew gum. A lot of it (like 8-10 sticks at the same time). You just want to workout your chewing muscles so they get larger and help reform the skull. They'll also look good.
Not clenched. Just together. But don't drop your jaw. If your teeth are gritting use your tongue to keep them separated. Very tiring at first but after a few days you get used to it.

can't chew gum with braces either. it gets stuck in em'. I chew my nails but you're technically not supposed to do that with braces either

>like 8-10 sticks at the same time
Or invest in this type of gum.
It's very tough.

Attached: Mastiha Gum.jpg (997x1024, 112K)

Thank you

Then check out a product called Jawzrsize. It's a resistance ball that you chew. It won't get in your braces. It's kinda expensive but since you can't eat tough stuff I think it's a good investment.
jawzrsize.com/

Yes, very good idea. The tougher the gum you can get the better.

You're welcome, user.

am I supposed to close my mouth naturally as it falls? Because I have a slight overbite or underbite I don’t know which one

So do I close my mouth with the overbite/underbite and put my tongue on the roof of my mouth or do I line my top and bottom teeth up in a line like an ??

Because if I let my teeth close together naturally I have a slight over/underbite

or do I do it like pic related even if it feels awkward at first? I’ve always mewed like pic related just want to make sure I’m doing it right

Attached: ADC9FBB3-A6ED-4153-9EE5-8DD1098A3501.jpg (1300x1390, 116K)

Yes, naturally as it falls. You shouldn't push it in any particular direction. Just keep the chewing muscles engaged by making your teeth touch, and your tongue in its proper place.

Having the teeth together, but not clenched, and having the tongue against the roof of the mouth as a balance is an interesting sensation. It feels like a new sense of balance, like my whole body is learning how to balance itself again

Mew said in one of his vids that wrigleys spearmint is less likely to get stuck in braces. Don't know if it's true but it's a more old fashioned stick gum.

I got TMJ and the right side of my mouth keeps locking and popping out of place, anyone help?

Double bubble is the shit for this if you dont mind the sugar.
>hard gum
>huge ass pieces
>cheap af
>lasts for fucking ever

So I know you're meant to keep the tongue pressed up into the roof of mouth at all times, and ive been doing this for 3 months and it feels natural now. But I wonder if I should be using more pressure, or more forward pressure, like up and out. Or is the posture itself enough over time, rather than conscious pushing at all times?

Indeed. It's something that we should naturally do, like how the quads and hamstrings in the legs keep us balanced when standing without thinking. But just like we had to learn to walk we now gotta learn to balance our mouth posture.

Is your body posture good? Having an over extended neck can pull the jaw causing it to pop. I fixed my jaw cracking by correcting my posture years ago. Took a few weeks.

Just proper tongue placement should be enough. Make sure you have the very back of it on the roof too. Not just the front.
By the way, have you seen any progress so far?

Bump. Also curious.

I've been doing it the past 48 hours and my jaws are so sore. It feels like my bones are being strained for sure. Not in a bad way, though. The posture is making it easier to breathe

The first few days are the worst in terms of soreness. It's normal that the constant force makes your jaws hurt. This is the same principle of braces after all, only you use your own muscles to reshape the bones.

>mfw went up 2 points overnight after (free) double jaw surgery and genio.

Feels good lads. Now I just gotta cut down to 12%

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Even when standing. Gonna sound bogus maybe but just focusing on my tongue/jaw balance seems to improve my overall posture, and a more even weight distribution between legs. I imagine it could have to do with the mouth being a center point in the body. Is this the key to symmetry?

Not at all bogus. The position of the jaw affects the whole posture of the body like a domino effect. Making a conscious effort to correct it will move the rest of the body to its natural position.

Thanks again for spreading this info

>Tongue in the roof of your mouth.
> Teeth together, lips closed.

This is new?! Isnt thow humans have breathed since...ever?

>jawzrsize.com/

lol...wut? That is actually a thing?! hahah

Correct. This is the normal way since always. But the drastic change in diet civilization brought has caused many to use the chewing muscles significantly less. The underdeveloped muscles don't support the jaw properly, so gravity causes it to grow downwards, rather that forwards. As it grows downwards it narrows, making the palate (roof of the mouth) narrower, making it uncomfortable to keep the tongue there. And that creates a vicious circle. Not everyone has that problem of course, but many many people do. Breathing through the mouth, and keeping it open with the tongue hanging and shoved in the back.

I know, right? I also thought it was kinda ridiculous, but apparently it works so why not. It's certainly easier to just use that thing while resting during workout than it is to change all diet to tough foods.

freedent was designed to not stick to dental work/braces

pretty sure you can get really bad TMJ from using this thing

Why would it?
I haven't heard anyone complain about TMJ after using it.
And by >can do you mean I may or may not get it? I'd like to give it a try.

Does mewing involve anything more then breathing through your nose and changing your tongues resting position to the roof of your mouth?

Teeth resting maybe? Idk

How long am I supposed to put pressure on my mouths ceiling a day?

Got my tongue resting at the top, keep mouth closed, teeth together. Should I be pressing up with the tongue? I don't really feel any soreness/pressure otherwise.

I wanted to call bullshit on this, but there might be some legitimacy to this. I was never a mouth breather and I always naturally kept my tongue on the roof of my mouth and my jawline is already pretty good, but I never clenched my teeth really, I just let my teeth gently rest closed. However, now that I've been cutting, I have less facial fat in the way and I just clenched my jaw and I have a really nice flat ridge from the corner of my jawline up to my cheekbone which clenching emphasizes and I actually feel a little fatigue in my jaw muscles. I can see how doing this could legitimately work that muscle out and increase that ridge - it's just another muscle like anything else. I might actually keep doing this stupid bullshit because it's not like anyone will know I'm doing it while I sit at my desk at work. I'll see what it does in a month.

jesus christ this thread is a fucking meme

he went from whitey to paki

Mouth breathing is real.
It's an insult for a few reasons.

>no pics
Why do people keeping falling for these threads?

I don't often take pictures of myself and I could take one now but that doesn't give any reference to what minimal changes to my face have occurred. Also how would pics prove the my breathing has improved?

I did know mouth breathing was real and you looks like an underdeveloped retard beta from it, but I thought if that's how you were during adolescence, you're just fucked for life unless you have surgery or something.