Can manlets look big and lean?

Can manlets look big and lean?

Attached: chadlites.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

they usually have wider hips and gyno so they look a bit more girly

cope

Attached: swole.jpg (820x1222, 210K)

No woman would fuck him because he is short. 6'+ only boys

Attached: IMG_1733.jpg (1242x2208, 383K)

well in his case he probably has a gh deficiency

if youre a manlet OP yourself im willing to bet you have wider hips and gyno

Are you telling me we should turn the manelt pit into a breeding camp?

Attached: 1523203378182.jpg (800x800, 229K)

Attached: pick2.jpg (582x518, 26K)

Big, lean, and some natty lite

yeah totally

I never understood this, do they think if they get you in person they can convince you looks don't matter?

i am 5'5 and weigh about 135... i cannot get big it seems without eating shiton, meanwhile every teenage kid i see is fat blob at 180lbs.

what is going on here, help me escape the manlet skelly world.

ive seen some slim n aesthetic girls of various heights go for buff manlets with decent looking faces

you're not eating as much as you think

>third pic is ten years old
>she was nine in that pic
What's her end game?

no
as a 5'5" manlet, and for the 29 years i've been living, I have been nothing but a pawn to lanklets and people of normal height. whenever someone looks at me, all credibility or say that I might have as an ordinary human is completely thrown out the window. for a while I was extraordinarily bitter. i went full autismo in uni and frequently sabotaged other classmates' work so that I could get a leg up on them, and I ended up graduating with high honors and decent research. i didn't feel bad since being short is legitimately a disability, but an unrecognized one.

then I realized that out in the real world, my height would be all that matters. employers see my putrid visage and instantly reject me. while interviewing for grad schools, i can see the adcom's grimaces on their faces as they see my stubby stout little limbs. i now work at best buy after graduating from a top 10 in EECS, all because of my manletism and I've finally learned something.
it's absolutely pointless to rebel against the taller folk. the universe has carved out a role for me and that's one of the ultimate servant and jester, the little guy whose only purpose is to bring amusement to the gifted. i didn't want to accept this, but I knew it even back then whenever I instinctively lowered my head and voice in the presence of a genetically superior, tall male. i'd try hard not to let out a whimper whenever I was being scolded by someone with more vertical length than me, and I found myself being more accepting of whatever they said. they were superior to me and always will be. I know this now. so then, i've become a cuck.
a genuine c.uck who humiliates himself in front of women so that other men may look more attractive, and and a c.uck who does favors for every single person who asks him. this is the best I can do as a manlet. i am the eternal virgin c.uck manlet. i am proud to be a dog for the genetically superior.

height is all that matters. i can't do anything about it.

Your probably DYEL and ugly too.

If you were buff and masculine looking facially as a manlet, you would probably be made fun of BEHIND your back, but theyll respect you when they talk to you.

i can't tell if this is a lanklet troll or if you are actually this fucked in the head

get into fighting. you go up against people your size, and it can boost your esteem when you progress. really. plus you get to god tier cardio and get to put those muscles to use. fuck this board for the height thing, just be yourself- if you're a good fighter, or athlete- it's beyond- even above aesthetics. i'm in pretty good shape and even the bulked out gym bros who are waaay taller and bigger than me aren't really in that great of shape... getting a taste of true athletic "fitness" will change your entire world man. trust me on this. anyway join a fighting gym and work on it. you will make it.

Look at his hands

Attached: 1517894506675.png (650x650, 13K)

>tfw any manlet that lifts for 6 months can look like this natty
fuckin manlets have it so easy I tell you

Attached: you have to live it.png (853x479, 728K)

No, not if theyre blessed with long arms and long legs, theyre fucked

Menat to say, if they have long arms and long legs, they wont look like efron in 6 months itll take a while

Oh shit you're in Orlando as well