/fraud/ - steroids general

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions, make sure to read the reddit wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Also, include:
>age
>time spent lifting
>bf%
>height
>weight

And remember that even as internet doctors, we can't help you dose your AI.

If you ask about oral-only cycles, you will be mocked. That shit is stupid.

Attached: Fraud_AnchorArms.jpg (472x343, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?26760-Q-amp-A-with-Swiper
powerlifting-ipf.com/championships/records.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have already done a test e cycle, is it possible to do a equipose only cycle?

Is it true that you don't have to come off the gear if ur a powerlifter? Also should i put my sperm in a bank before going on cycles? I intend to go pro.

I went on gear so I could get huge without having to get fat as fuck, I'm feeling kinda cheated desu

deca and milk?

Deca and milk for what? Bloatmaxxing?

>
What's your squat/bench/deadlift and at what bodyweight

Your problem is that you're not using ENOUGH gear and the right kinds (ass loads of tren/GH/insulin/orals). That'll solve your problem right quick. Granted that approach has some drawbacks, but hey Boston lloyd is still alive right?

stop with the reddit tier pussy doses

my friend does 1500cal (intermediate fasting) per day, takes testosterone with serge nubrets program and is gaining a lot of size, he is 100kg lean muscle.

>What's your squat/bench/deadlift and at what bodyweight

215kg dl
200kg sq
140kg bq

at 100kg, 19y old

I'd use bigger doses but honestly losing my hair and getting gyno are the only things preventing me

blast till you die if your goal is to go pro

>mfw tinder girl was an unreasonably elaborate credit card scam
>"video chat with me, it does ask for a credit card but that's just to prove you're over 18"
>block the number
>Verizon asks me to text them the number for their spam records
>after they delete the conversation from my phone
>mfw this whole thing

Why is everyone wasting my time today?

Possible but unwise.

>powerlifter
>go pro

lel do you mean be a strength coach? Powerlifting doesn't pay.

Attached: obamawtf.gif (500x449, 3.31M)

I'd just bulk and cut at a reasonable rate (1000 Cal surplus and 1000 Cal deficit) while using a semi reasonable amount of drugs while bulking (eg no more than a gram of test) desu. It's easier to lift/eat/grow if you don't fucking hate your life, and unless you're trying to compete as a SHW powerlifter or strongman/a mens open bber you don't need to use the heavy shit (meaning insulin).

Only one more week of natty lifting planned until my cycle :^O

Attached: tech channels.png (1103x1119, 922K)

just to realize 500mg test is nothing and you should be planning big boy gear in a few weeks

if this goes well i'll plan my next cylce either just more test or some special shit :^)

Attached: mod shirt.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>tfw 325lb diddy for 10

T-thanks /fraud/

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

Anyone here used DNP? What was your experience?

Attached: woj.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Have fun
This is bad advice.

Attached: 1356906824658.png (305x289, 17K)

quints checked

Attached: 1489978002938.jpg (248x249, 14K)

yeee ;d

>needed roids to get to 325lbs diddly
that's a yikes from me dawg

Thank you, started way too late in life and am a genetic dead end to start with

Any progress is good progress and most people who roid don't do it for strength anywho

if people don't roid for strength, why do you?

Im training for ten reps friend. What part of that says strength focused training for you

Hey fags, gonna do a cycle of clen. Been working out for 2 years with good gains but don't wanna start joocing yet so I'm gonna be running it alone. What should I expect?

Attached: Screenshot_20180506-205916_Textra.jpg (1065x573, 328K)

just run test lol

do you handle sides well?
the common stack for pro powerlifters (confirmed by pretty much every top powerlifter) includes
1g test per 100lb. bw
750-2g tren
1-2g deca (some use EQ instead or both)
100-300 adrol
100-300 dbol
100-200 var
10-20g hgh

Hey guys been popping var for 5 weeks when will I see progress? Being Doin all pros beginner

obviously the dosages are ramped up as the meet is getting closer. day of meet TNE is used of course

swiper ran 7g test with 100mg anadrol and his heaviest was 280lbs 5'9, dont you need something close to that?

>Possible but unwise.
Okay, got it. Is there anyway to put on mass in a covert way then? just finished my first year of med school, wanna bulk back up but if I blast test I'm going to gain 20+ pounds and is going to be obviously not natural.

well was he running other stuff too?
seems like a stack including tren and deca would offer much more benefit

lmao the delusion

forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?26760-Q-amp-A-with-Swiper

he swapped in tren in and out, not a lot though, did 10iu hgh ed i think

Attached: @ 283 lbs..jpg (599x799, 48K)

why is /fraud/ the friendliest general?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

whatever works i guess. A lot of it is just handling the sides at those doses
the above stack was eric lilliebridge's and dan green's they were pretty much the same but with green using EQ
they basically ramped up orals as high as they could handle pre meet

>not being natural

Attached: 1.png (1825x973, 610K)

because we are the alpha males of the internet

oh damn yea then again maybe the other guy doesnt need it since its not like hes aiming to be like them lol

also on a sidenote im having trouble solving the capactha on letro how do i help myself?

thinking i might drop tren and do test again. coming back to fraud is making me concerned with my health. 7 months of tren with an okay diet and zero cardio isn't too bad...right?

Attached: 1514478586898.jpg (640x932, 91K)

I mean, if iIbulk up to the weight I was after my first cycle last year, it would be pretty obvious.Sorry that y'all are still DYEL tho :^)

I ran out of tudca for 2 days and just had a super pale white shit. I’m skurred but dosed 1.5g of tudca today

Attached: F7FE80D3-017E-4382-8CD2-250DA65B8890.jpg (630x768, 118K)

>Powerlifting doesn't pay.

none of this fitness stuff really pays anyways, there's so many people doing it

if you can't grow on 500mg test, you might as well give up, seriously

mehh the most successful ones are always trying to get into coaching so i guess it would be dumb if you didnt

>being satisfied with waiting a while for gains a only getting a 15lb or so increase

either youre blasting a ton of orals if your standards are too low lol, and yea i know a lot of guys get big on doses like that but if you run enough youre guaranteed to get big

jesus christ, i did that back when i was life time natty

How many of you are b&c'ing and how long have you done it for?

notice how nobody replied with their experience

that's because those who used died

Notice how much the thread improves when the tripfags are gone.

I'm currently a bit ahead of you:

220S/170B/240D at 95kg, 19yo.

I've done two cycles, one at 500mg and one at 750. If you want to be a world champion, you have to consider:

You'll be paying lots of money and destroying your body in the process. There is no money, longevity, or marketability in powerlifting.

The guys at your gym might say you're the strongest guy ever, but you're absolutely not. The guys you see on insta like Wheels were repping 300kg deadlifts at your age. A guy at my gym was an IPF (tested) subjunior champ, and he was squatting 310 raw. As a fucking 17 year old.

You will not have a rewarding career if you choose to chase pro powerlifting. The hours you put in and the toll on your body makes college difficult and blue collar work painful.

There are thousands and thousands of people who enjoy powerlifting without being a world champion. You do not have to be on the world stage to enjoy your training and make the whole gym stare with your warm up sets.

But if it is your dream, and you absolutely cannot be persuaded otherwise, good luck and enjoy the stupid high doses you'll need.

whoopsie, i saw it, meant to reply, but passed over it.
>that's because those who used died
maybe my braincells.

> What was your experience?
i have a love/hate relationship with dnp. pretty effective, insane food cravings. personally, doing like 200mg for a long time ~2 weeks is ideal. the more you take, the more you crave and feel shitty.
>tfw caving in to the carb cravings at near 1g is an experience i do not want to go through again.

>750-2g tren

good bye kidneys, hello dialysis

and to think this guy is a med student, good grief

WHY DO I WANT WOMEN LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE SO BAD RN.

Attached: fuck.png (726x1165, 1.02M)

>Only 15lbs

Fucking retard.

Attached: 5452.jpg (349x642, 36K)

it's really just the crusader cuck

why does the smallest dog always bark the loudest?

Oh not him but to pitch in my 18yo cousin squats 300kg as a natural. Keep in mind he’s a big guy but still good luck competing with that

>squats 660lbs natty

Either your cousin is a liar or you're a moron.

Attached: 458073717.png (512x384, 341K)

He competes nationally and weighs like 240lb, it’s on video.

nothing personal, but you do not need dnp to reduce bodyfat and get lean. You can get down to a good body fat percentage without that
>using 1g dnp
>still giving in to cravings

> I need dnp to lose weight
> I still can't control myself

On a different note, why cut so fast like that? Did you even get real, measurable progress? AND, here's the big question, and did you maintain it?

What did you look like a month after the dnp fiasco was over?

the fact is, you may be able to lose weight fast, but you will gain it back fast

powerlifting-ipf.com/championships/records.html

Click on the subjunior tab to emasculate yourself

>he thinks these people are natty

So, you're the latter of that guys options then?

Seems to me like it’s a matter of spending too much time on the internet/watching anime as a means of escapism and consequently being deprived of attention and then tripfagging for it

I think they have got more pertinent problems if they are running 300 mg of dbol and adrol plus I'd assume halo... Guess you can't be the absolute top without going all out

Ordered through naps, hit NY ISC today, still a possibility the package might be seized or am I good? Ordered 3x test e, 2 tren , 1 packet of dbol.

Can you really not believe there are people that much better than you? I knew a few guys in high school too with squats in the 500lb+ range their senior year, all football players not even full time powerlifters.

Should be fine. My 4xTren, 5xTest passed fine.

>I knew a few guys in high school too with squats in the 500lb+ range their senior year, all football players

Enough shitposting, mate.

Attached: 1521577657486.jpg (559x598, 77K)

They're on way less drugs than you and they would have had to be off for a month or longer when they set it. Is someone mad they're getting outbenched by a featherweight teenager?

Attached: 1476246796410.jpg (379x295, 16K)

>On a different note, why cut so fast like that?
look what thread you're in. people in here take steroids to gain muscle faster than normal.

>Did you even get real, measurable progress?
for the first few weeks, when i was taking a low dose and doing my cardio. winter break came soon after, so i decided to try out higher doses and suffer through it since i had the time/neet life to.

i tried out higher doses, up to around 1g. after that i tried burst cycles. 2-3 days of high doses, then nothing. burst cycles are the worst. i think it's the dramatic shift from feeling okay, to the worst you can. skipping the slow build up and easing into it. like jumping into a pool vs putting your toes in.

>did you maintain it?
started dnp at like 190~, lowest was 180 then shot up to like 195(holiday season and a lot of bad food around is my excuse)

overall, if i were to use it again, i discovered what works for me, and what doesn't. i was pretty lucky i avoided all side effects from the drug. if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
>gaining weight on dnp

well said, that's him alright

How much do you have to roid and still be unsuccessful to be this much in denial

Attached: 0E4FD380-2261-4EA2-A820-7D7812BB00A8.jpg (239x211, 18K)

>teenagers can squat 500lbs natty

the only one here in denial is you

Whats a good cycle for athletes like playing apehoop and tennis? is 250mg test e a week good?
Looking for endurance and more confidence/focus

hey is the guy who had his orders on his phone checked out by the police still here? are you ok?

>an adult male has to roid to be able to squat 500lb

Attached: 92E2B3EE-18DD-440D-8F4D-B0A6276FDA11.jpg (524x574, 57K)

desu if you look good youre actually low bodyweight and especially if youre natty and or not on bloating compounds

What are you talking about

Thanks for the admission of guilt. We will be at your place in the morning.
t. Fbi

anybody that looks good is actually lean and light hell even mast was juicy af at 100kg 6'2, thats why theyre saying he looks bad now bloated at 120kg

>outing yourself as a weakling

Attached: images (8).jpg (485x303, 17K)

What does that have to do with our discussion

anybody looking good does not squat 660 natty

Nobody said anything about looking good lol. I mentioned someone squatting 300kg at 18yo and you cried roids. To go even further about that the guy I was originally replying to was talking about competing in powerlifting not looking good.

that is stupid large amount of gear
fucking why would anyone do this? even for pro powerlifters it seems just crazy

oh damn right yea, btw just for the sake of it didnt join the conversation until now lol I was just thinking maybe the other guy wasnt thinking somebody would be squatting 660 since he probably thinks about lean and light guys more often than actual powerlifters

I still admit that im an idiot tho

Cute :3

Where are all the trips this thread?

Attached: 345676851238976.png (852x702, 422K)

thanks I always feel better admitting defeat even if its online xd

I have a mate who said he's using a pre-workout called "yeah mate".I've done a general seach for it but cant find any supplement under that name, does anyone know if theres a steroid or less than legal supplement going by that name?

Being humble is admirable :P

pretty sure thats Ronnie Colemans preworkout

Yeah buddy is ronnie colemans brand of pre workout, are you sure it's not that you ESL cretin

>He doesn't know the pros use amphetamines as preworkout
>He doesn't know they're basically on morphine drips because their bodies are fucked

anyone only do hgh? is keeping a steady supply actually viable?

Is tren more or less likely to give you gyno with low dose test than deca?