He fell for the Train for Strength meme

What's with all this train for strength bullshit circulating?

I'm not saying there isn't some time and place for newbs, but honestly you don't need more than a 3 wheel DL or 2 pl8 BP. Some of the best physiques are made with cables, partials, isolation and the pump.

Training with ultra heavy weights = ugly surgically re-attached muscles, ultra wide waists and hips and a general Orc look.

Even the so called full range compounds aren't need if you're trying to get huge - especially if you're on gear.

Attached: 1280.jpg (862x1140, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the model physique is much easier than that, 1pl8 bench tops. it's all about staying lean as fuark and having some muscle in the right areas, and not too much.

>implying everyone trains for looks
Please don’t be stupid user

Attached: DB5CF608-0222-4845-AB6D-65AD454AF57D.jpg (540x720, 72K)

nobody wants to be a bodybuilder but everybody wants to lift heavy ass weights.

POST BODY OP

Nice

>implying everyone trains to be a big guy 4 u
I prefer to be aesthetic and concealed carry

>especially if you're on gear.
if you are on gear literally anything gets you big

Wrong.

Attached: 14317382_10105723591269097_8073518343805236591_n.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Congrats, but prepare to be looked down upon as a twink when you get MOGGED, outlifted, and beat the fuck out in a fight.

>in a fight
I've never been in a fight, who gets in fights? Life isn't a movie. And if someone did attack me I'd defend myself with lethal force if necessary, doesn't matter how big they are.

Nigga your idea of aesthetic is my idea of a faggot
I want to look like an Ork

>he thinks that he knows more than Dr. Mike Israetel
renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/

Guy looks like a beast. Mirin

>Training with ultra heavy weights = ugly surgically re-attached muscles, ultra wide waists and hips and a general Orc look.
Please tell you do not think squats and deads widen the bone breadth of your hips
Still agree with your overall point tho
aesthetic>strength

Attached: DbQhMSzU8AA1Qwu.jpg (960x1200, 178K)

That's because you're a non-threatening dweeb and every man thinks and KNOWS he could knock you the fuck out. He doesn't need to, since he already knows. You are non-threatening.

>aesthetic>strength
You think that because you're feminine mentally.
Say that when you get chocked out and put into a coma basedboy.

>the tough internet teenager routine
lmao

t. hurt feelings bitch boy

>empties a magazine into a random bloke that accidentally bumps into him

because its the only thing nattys can do, if they do bodybuilding they will just be a perma DYEL

t. weak faggot

Look dumbshit, MOST men don't lift or even work out at all. 95% or more are fat or skinny or skinnyfat.

Even if you rely on pump and fluff stuff like leg presses, machine curls, cable pull downs and hammer strength chest presses - you still will be stronger than the majority of men.

Going beyond a 1 maybe a 2 pl8 BP is completely unnecessary.

You will still be stronger than the majority.

We're also not planning on picking a fight with a powerlifter.

For that matter if you are lifting weights so that you can start fights and beat people up then YOU'RE the guy who deserves to get shot.

t.obese "powerlifter"

the dude in the pic only looks bad is because he is still fat. If he lost the last bit of fat surrounding his stomach he would look like an orc master.

keep bloating to the max, sweet child

Attached: roadhouse.jpg (666x360, 23K)

Aesthetic imbalances ARE strength imbalances. If you have a giant disproportionate ass from low squats, you probably have a weak upper back and need to do front squats too.

We got forklifts and such machinery we do not need strongmen in 2018. Train for sex appeal.

this
how can i into orc mode?

Or if you actually knew how to lift you could find a balance to maximize the best of both worlds. But of course that's inappropriate of me to expect you to know basic lifting knowledge. Nattys blow at hypertrophy training. You're so limited and progress is slow as shit. Nattys are so much better off doing heavy compounds to make the most of your body of course followed by bro work as assistance. Do heavy strength training with shit load of volume and rotate cardio days and you'll be set

>6 sentences of pure insecurity and coping

> Going beyond a 1 maybe a 2 pl8 BP is completely unnecessary.

This is what fags that bench the same weight as 8th graders say.

This. His abs are visible because the ab blocks are massive they show through.

If he dropped to under 12% his waist could easily be 6 inches less around giving him a much better V taper

i lift exclusively to help my fighting. yea, i'm pretty cut and only 140 but i'm laser beam focused on the program at hand. i started lifting to get "big" but then back in the day i discovered fighting, changed everything. still want to get a little bigger though- maybe 150.

Why do you get so bootyblasted by why and how other people train? Stop being a sadcunt.

It's all genetics. That guy would have looked like an orc no matter what kind of training he did and David Laid would still look like David Laid even if he did all strength training.

>Orc look.
>not wanting to be garosh hellscream.
Issigydiggydoo

>insecure manlet
>can't get strong

All you need to see here.

Only insecure dweebs that want to be validated lift for looks. Source: this thread

Only insecure dweebs that want to be validated lift for strength. Source: this thread

Orc mode is my goal too, so how do?

Wish I looked like this

Lift for years and eat big. Gotta be like 5+ years of consistent lifting.

criminally underrated

Real life there is alot of fights.
I'm a bouncer so I lift for strength and be as heavy as possible so I can over power people on meth fighting each other without doing retarded shit like punching them

People lift for different reasons. Alot of women like the built fat look anyway.
Your projecting your own desires on other people

Attached: 1524040580592.jpg (505x567, 43K)

Dare I say the ugliest facial hair ever?

Attached: 1524946999139.jpg (211x290, 9K)

Really, if you have to lift more than the bar, you're doing it wrong.