Oh hi, you must be user! Nice to meet you! I'll tell you a bit about myself first to make things less awkward...

>Oh hi, you must be user! Nice to meet you! I'll tell you a bit about myself first to make things less awkward. I graduated from Columbia last summer with an Economics degree and now work in the Emerging Markets Bonds division of Morgan Stanley. In college I was president of my Sorority, secretary and vice captain of the D1 lacrosse team, and a national debater.
>Now in my spare time I arrange events for the Manhattan Women Succeeding In Finance Network, volunteer to teach programming in inner city schools, sail, and run marathons for charity. What about you? What university did you go to?
>Oh... I didn't know that state had a Northern state university... Yeah, I guess it was cheaper... What job do you do?
>Oh... Well, what do you do in your spare time?
>Oh cool! You mean as part of a club or side business? No...
>Well... Oops, there's my phone, I have a 2:15... yeah, on a Sunday! Nice meeting you, so sorry we had to cut this short!

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 33K)

>/fitness/

JOKE'S ON YOU ROASTIE I'VE GOT YEARS BEFORE I PEAK

>This kills the NEET

> Jow Forums

Seriously though, you only get a fleeting minute to make an impression in a coffee chat/phone interview. If you don't have a concise 60-90 second "walk-me-through-your-resume", you're sunk.

Nobody ever got kicked out the door for going to some shitehouse school if they sounded intelligent and worth speaking with.

You just know her boss is hitting that

Doesn't seem like the kind of girl to quit work and raise kids. I'd rather get an attractive 18 year old, knock her up, and her never go to school, except maybe to be a CNA or something. Maybe go through and get her RN.

I would have tuned out after her 3rd sentence.

It's a date youbraging autist

>he doesn't give his dates an elevator pitch
Confirmed for never accomplishing anything

2 things

1- A woman like that is rarer than a unicorn. I mean it, people that hyper-competitive are rare even among males, among females its a vanishing percentage

2- Women like that, as few and far between as they are, are the loneliest people on the planet. Women date up and across social hierarchies, its a fact of life. Men date for looks, kindness and youthfulness, at least if they have any sense.

A woman with all those qualities and qualifications will require a man AT LEAST as accomplished. Men such as this are hyper-competitive and hyper-masculine in their own right. Good luck locking a guy like that down. So what remains is a nice, solid beta provider whom she will get bored with in a month, you know the rest, its been beaten to death.

Got me to type this out, so gj I guess, OP.

Attached: 1506662250395.jpg (500x678, 32K)

> wearing a pantsuit to a date

> Always be closing

When my crypto moons, I'll be richer than you

Kys virgin loser

I graduated from Columbia last summer with an Economics degree and now work in the Emerging Markets Bonds division of Morgan Stanley.
Big deal, I have an economics PhD and work for the Fed. Oh, ho ho ho, not any of the branches! I work in DC where the big boys go to play.

In college I was president of my Sorority, secretary and vice captain of the D1 lacrosse team, and a national debater.
So, you were useless, useless, and useless. What did any of these things do for you in the long run?

>Now in my spare time I arrange events for the Manhattan Women Succeeding In Finance Network, volunteer to teach programming in inner city schools, sail, and run marathons for charity.
If women can succeed in finance, they would do it without external market forces aiding them. Congrats on teaching niggers... I mean, did you ever take econometrics or basic statistical analysis and control for IQ and race? Probably not. Oh, that's right you went to Columbia where "political economy" is dressed up as economics. And who the fuck sails? What kind of Instagram baiting shit is that? And wow, running for charity sounds like an excuse for you to maybe work out once in awhile.

Women like this honestly, should just neck themselves if they think they are important.

Attached: 1481996381346.jpg (480x679, 44K)

already at $150k from $3k last year

>tfw invested $8k and hit $250k
Nocoiners will always cope user. Congrats.

Attached: 1468074404400.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Cope

There are more women in law and med school than men today. That is the reality that needs to be faced. No coping

This thread is incredibly humiliating and inspiring. Thank you.

>Bye, I guess

Attached: 1524136922041.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

In a nutshell this is basically what it's like to be a loser in a major state/city/anywhere that successful people congregate
Talking to people is always hard because the easiest thing to do is to talk about yourself (they will very likely ask questions like this anyway) but if you do that of course they'll just realize what a loser you are

Wow economics from a non ivy I’m so impressed

I'm in this situation now.

>22
>Went directly through high school, web design school, and walked into an ad agency with no breaks in between
>2 years go by, realize I hate the agency and never had "summer break" or a gap year, have poor people skills
>take 3 years to ski, downhill bike, work a cruise ship, see aus/nz, grow up tenfold, work on social skills
>now back and looking for web design work
>everyone suddenly assumes I can no longer do any web design work whatsoever because I took some time to grow up

Welp...

It's coming up on 8 months of searching now.
I just turned 27, have $1,000, and live with my parents.

Guess I should have taken that gap year first...

Columbia is ivy you mong.

yes and?
you gonna get in your knees and suck my dick anyway.
bitches like that are easy to date. if you have some backbone

Yea and so is Cornell lmao

>he doesn't just respond with blatant bullshit answers
Chicks unironically lap it up.

i havce a 5 mil dollar trust fund so suck my dick now please miss lady

None of these things matter for how well you can fuck and how good you are at having kids and raising them

Me grug me lift big rock

>2018
>Investing in Emerging Market Bonds

Enjoy being in one of the worst performing asset classes YTD you dumb roastie.

Imagine kicking her right in the poon lol

Wait, you live in New York? Why are you dating in Minneapolis?

Your face is kinda puffy, maybe you should drink less, bye.