Genetics are everything

Short + male = torture

5'5" + male + body builder = not even god can endure the hellls of emasculation

suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/

I could have broken world records

Now the real me is dead and not even the surgeries can repair my mind
leg-lengthening.com/service.html

Pic related. It shows what a hellish torturous deformity can do to your head. It drives you crazy to be an inferior deformed degenerate.

6 years of hell. 30 posts in the suicide forum. Over 3000 notes on my phone.

I was the most obsessed human to have ever lived

Key point? I can't BREAK-EVEN

(Breaking-even = most important definition you could know to even hope on understanding me)

My will power = had infinite value

No stupid chick, drugs,nor money can make up for something infinite in value.

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE OTHER THAN THE SURGERIES

The problem? I can't fucking afford the 52k or so.

The u.s. OWES ME some LOAN program to fix my DEFORMITY

IMPORTANT: Don't say "I have no problem getting laid as a midget"

So? For a BODY BUILDER, this is hell

Wait, short people are stronger? Again, so?

Short = looks pathetic = training is pointless

Do you jot agree suicide is logical for me??

If not, why? I am 23 right now. I am not "young". The opposite.

This height fucked up everything. I barely finished a 2yr electrical cert and an associates will be done by july 16. Stopping there.

No surgeries = non-stop torture = I might jump off a bridge eventually as my mental health cpntinues to degrade

Remember, only genetics/luck matter.

GODLY will power,infinite will power means NOTHING in this world.

Luck > effort

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGk63f1PM9c
youtube.com/watch?v=qw-6dPKiLZw
youtube.com/watch?v=pkMAf0ZHO_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What point are you trying to make you turboautist

Pic related. I already explained that

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-231136.jpg (1079x906, 297K)

Long story short, I am trying to prove that being short is a legitimate reason to commit suicide.

A legitimate reason to fall into a depression and give up on life.

>Long story short, I am trying to prove that being short is a legitimate reason to commit suicide.
blah blah blah 20 year old faggot, wait until you hit your late 30's then we'll talk

Why would that matter? 20 or 30, being a midget is a worthy reason for death and the u.s. should either provide loan programs to fix the deformity with surgeries or assisted suicide to clean up the gene pool.

Napoleon was literally 1,69
Stop whining

The guy in the pic was 29 by the way

Literally irrelevant. Even if he was a body builder like how I used to be, and EVEN IF HE DID MY AMAZING ROUTINE I USED TO DO, I wouldn't accept my deformity just because someone else can.

Same difference.

This is an issue where you are basically ignorant if not prideful AND short.

If you are 5'9" and up, how the hell could you EVER understand?

>take over a significant portion of the world
>still being made fun of for being short almost two centuries after your death
This really isn't comforting.

And people make fun of Freddie Mercury for being an aidetic fag, and of Carrie Fisher for being a coke fiend, and of Jesus for dying on the cross
What's your point?

Ive seen 5'6 guys with ultra qt gfs/wives
Excuses
You have more pressing issues than your height, like being a schizo

That no matter what you do, if you're short, people will remember it foremost.

Stop defining yourself only by your height. It sucks dude for sure. But you feel this way probably because you have no other real defining qualities. Instead you've built your whole identity around something negative,

I work with a guy shorter than you. You know what he does? He surfs. All the time, loves it. He's an awesome guy to be around too. No one cares that he's short. He's quite popular. I don't know what his dating life is like but I know that I'm 6' and haven't had a date in six years.

Yeah if you wait till 30 I'm sure you'll grow in height

I don't even care about that. I had cute girls flirt with me but all I cared about was power and looking dominant. Nothing more.

That's silly.

TRAINING defined me.

SURFING defines the other guy.

Take away surfing for him and you take away everything. Same difference here.

I DO have other defining qualities which are simply irrelevant to me.

I cared about training because it reflect your WILL POWER.

The most valuable thing in existence to me.

What's your point? The myth about his height is the biggest proof that being manlet is the worst thing in the world for your manhood. You conquering almost the whole europe is instantly seen as overcompensation for your height
And yes op, it's legit reason to kill yourself if you care about how you are perceived by others. You will never be truly respected. However you can stop giving a fuck about everything and just live for your own pleasure. Do some drugs, fuck some hookers, perhaps write a book about being a manlet. Speaking from personal experience, giving up on your reputation and people is the biggest relief and freedom I've ever felt

In Napoleon's case, it's because he was also pissy. And he was very short too. Very few men are 1, 69 or lower
Plus, even the more successful hollywood actors nowadays are below 5'8, like Tom Cruise

>No one cares that he's short
>he said, as he talks about how popular and likeable this guy is as if it's odd
Who are you even virtue signaling for? Because clearly short people don't appreciate your lies.

>Plus, even the more successful hollywood actors nowadays are below 5'8, like Tom Cruise
and people still mock him for his height
you're doing a pretty shit job of showing that height doesn't matter when fucking tom cruise gets shit for it

Fine kill yourself then loser. It's not even your height you conceited fuck. Your an autist a socially retarded loser Which is your real problem. God nobody would get anything done if they were like you.

I'm a 5'10" female/male so...

Apparently, someone wanted to fight me until they saw what I looked like in person and they were all "That is one big girl."

People will find any reason to mock other people, bruh. Very few men are perfect (good looking, tall, big penis, etc ). Im personally tall and good looking but have a small penis. Pretty sure thats worse than being short.

>perhaps write a book about being a manlet. Speaking from personal experience, giving up on your reputation and people is the biggest relief and freedom I've ever felt

Haha I just fantasize making up lies just to get the money for my surgeries then writing a 2nd book where I'm like "ya.... my first book was bullshit" kek

Except I was among the most productive before I broke. Ass eater.

Except it's not for me since I actually wanted to castrate myself after the height surgery

You're the one who's autistic if you can't understand how much does height matter in real life. The only manlets who don't care about their height and live happy lives are the ones that are ignorant of the downsides that it brings. Once you become blackpilled it's impossible to go back

Attached: 1373225014040.jpg (625x1000, 180K)

>tall faggot enters the thread and makes it all about his small penis, which people can't even see unless he shows it to them
Fuck off you retard. You don't have to compete to prove you're suffering the most. And if we were, you'd fucking lose.

bro, if people like tom cruise and robert downey jr. have to wear fucking heels just to make themselves look taller than they are then there's very clearly a problem with how short men are perceived. of course you wouldn't understand when you're tall and don't face any ridicule for it.

THANK YOU. FINALLY someone that actually realizes this.

You have no idea what youre talking about, because you dont go outside
Your little fantasy world where short men are invisible to women vanish as soon as you see short men with good looking gfs. You obviously ignore those because youd rather whine lol

Exactly... they deal with it their own way. And you just sit in your basement whining about it

>they deal with it their own way.
By attempting to trick people into thinking they're not as short as they are?
Are you retarded? Or just underaged, as the typing style indicates.

>Hanging yourself because you're as tall as the average/taller-tier spic
Retard. He's easily handsome enough to
find a she-pajeet or chinkess in London to marry.

I know what people think. They can go fuck themselves and I'm not going to base my life off of society's expectations.

>multi milionaire
>handsome
>charming
>famous actor
Yet still tries to hide his manlet status by wearing these ridiculous shoes. There is no cope once you become blackpilled

Attached: PLrWI9mTL4wmj0Mjq6ZDQzX5QDfIVHXB_2EgnTgldFc.jpg (640x528, 58K)

He had a kid. He had no problem with finding someone it is you who is failing to understand how painful it is to be a midget.

2ND GREATEST PAIN IN EXISTENCE

2nd only to great physical pain (i.e. arms and legs ripped off, etc.)

Yep. The only REAL solutions are surgeries in beijing.

Don't know why you would name a bunch of fag celebrities as examples

Why do retards like you always start talking about girls. Op clearly stated that women aren't the issue

>it is you who is failing to understand how painful it is to be a midget.
No it is you who is failing to understand that Jow Forums is not for failed normies that spend their days whining about how hard it is not being able to be Chad, now fuck off >>>/reddit/

Attached: klocki.jpg (625x445, 60K)

>implying id actually waste time reading all his autistic whining
Stop projecting your advanced mental retardation on others you giant faggot.

Fuck reddit.

It's also funny how every time I post this, there's always that one fuck who says "this board isn't for that".

/r, /bant, /politically incorrect, and /r9k

FUCK OFF

You are illiterate then. Get out

6'1 user here

I'm so sorry, short anons. I know life can be pretty rough, but...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHORT """MEN"""
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
ME AND MY GF HAVE THIS GAME WE DO WHICH IS THAT WE TAKE THEIR PHONES AND HOLD IT IN THE AIR LIKE YOU DO WITH A CHILD AND WATCH AS THEY STRUGGLE TO REACH IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Calling bullshit. "Game" my ass. You've never done that. Makes me wonder if you even have a gf

Sorry bro. Its the truth. Nothing more fun than torturing manlets. But hey, manlets now finally have a use in their lives. Being stress relievers and laughing stocks

Sounds soo fucking fake. Being a midget aside, this sounds extremely made up. Don't bullshit me.

It's the daily bitter virgin lanklet thread.

Reminder that OP is 6'3" and has never kissed a girl.

How tall is the guy who made your oneitis his gf, you virgin? 5'7"?

Not op but I'd rather be 6'3 kissless virgin than a continue being 5'8

I'd rather be a 5'8" chad than a 6'3" khv neet.

Agreed.

Well personally, I don't care about the 6ft meme.

I wanted to be 5'10".

PERFECT height for a body builder. I just can't afford MY surgeries the u.s. owes me.

At least owes me in the form of a loan.

Either that or my gun rights back so I can kms

The government also owes you a gf and a car right?

This thread is the real why I left Jow Forums. I literally never thought anything of my height until I started visiting Jow Forums, where height is CONSTANTLY mentioned and critiqued. It fucking made me so insecure and now I'm consciously comparing heights with other men all the time. It's a fucking curse and disease. I'm 5'11", I'm not even short in real life but on Jow Forums I'm a goddamn king of manlets. Don't ever go to Jow Forums if you're under 6'0, I wish I never did.

>Once you become blackpilled it's impossible to go back
Knowledge is a fucking curse I swear

Nope. Just the means to be BREAK-EVEN and have an average body.

Either that OR my gun rights back.

They have NO FUCKING RIGHT to force me to live as a deformed midget!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf man.... 5'10" - 5'11" isn't even short.

You can EASILY be a body builder with that height. Literally no reason to feel like a loser over your height.

At least you don't look like a dwarf from disney. 5'5" midget

They want me to live and pay tax? They better sure as hell help me get my surgeries.

THIS IS A DISABILITY WHETHER YOU CAN SEE IT OR NOT

THIS OBVIOUSLY FUCKS WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS

Most of this point are true but I call bullshit that short people are worse fighters. So many top tier fighters are manlets, look at Conor mcdouchebag or Saengchai (Muay thai legend). They have it easier to keep a good stance and not lose their balance unlike tall people.

Attached: FB_IMG_1528116977542.jpg (298x596, 30K)

This, fit made me feel like a manlet for being 6 ft instead of 6'2

I know I'm not short, but Jow Forums has made me incredibly insecure. It's a mental thing now, I can't shake it. Are you 5'5? That's tough, how are things holding up for you?

Sorry I meant to say "these points" but you know what I mean

Extremely bad. I'm Op

Go to the gym you tub of lard. Or skelly. Whatever you are.

Your taxes do provide mental health services. You clearly are in desperate need of them. Go to a therapist.

I'm op. Have you CLICKED on the link? My workouts were legendary.

Ya I have for 4 months. Pointless.

They basically want me to get another hobby to replace this one and to get over my height.

"Tgere are other traits about me I should focus on".

Bullshit. Training was all I cared about.

Therapy won't fix crap for me.

Fuck, I just realized that in Shrek, Lord Farquaad (main antagonist) is ridiculed for his height the ENTIRE FILM.
Manlets btfo

You know what... I've just noticed that too.

And people are actually retarded enough to say "you are only as short as you feel" i.e. every therapist ever

"It's all in your head"my fucking ass

Therapy won't fix you if you don't want to get fixed. Which you obviously don't. You want to be an angry whiny piece of shit.

HAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=MGk63f1PM9c
youtube.com/watch?v=qw-6dPKiLZw

No,I am just not retarded enough to get brainwashed and I won't change who I am as a person.

All I NEED to be fixed are surgeries, not some retarded "change in outlook".

I don't WANT to change.

I WANT the surgeries I am ENTITLED to

You are a spastic fucking retard. Reported for underage.

You autistic fuck
>Don't say "I have no problem getting laid as a midget"

But isn't this the point of this post? Your life sucks supposedly because you're short?

Sorry, but the point is legit. I'm 5'4" and I fuck, I am often complimented for my looks, I have a qt 5'1" Asian gf that literally let's me do anything I want to her in bed, I just graduated college with amazing grades, and just got my first job a few days ago.

I wouldn't say my life is perfect, but all of my problems stem from things that have nothing to do with height eg I have mild Asperger's and it can suck sometimes, my parents are a little crazy, I get anxious about the future and where and I gonna find myself in 10 years.

Point is, I'm not perfect, but I live a happy life and being short barely affects my life because you know deep down what your problem is. It's not that you're short, it's that you're an autistic fuck about it. I bet if I saw you irl I could tell just by looking at you that you're insecure about your height, and that's how I would know you're a bitch. Females don't like pathetic bitches.

Attached: Toki Group 20180527_231945.jpg (599x599, 45K)

Report yourself for underaged. I'm 23. Eat ass. Wouldn't be surprised if your dumbass was still in highschool.

Also, spastic?

READ THE FUCKING LINK

My workouts were BEYOND legendary.

>even though he was 5ft 7in
lmao

Attached: 1492376405931.png (1600x1597, 858K)

>But isn't this the point of this post? Your life sucks supposedly because you're short?

There have been plenty of sluts interested in me so no. Obviously that isn't the fucking issue.

>Sorry, but the point is legit
Sorry but it's not. Look at the above response

>I'm 5'4" and I fuck
Irrelevant af

>but all of my problems stem from things that have nothing to do with height

For someone with high grades, you're an idiot for assuming everyone is the same as you.

Look dummy, I WAS A BODY BUILDER. You haven't done my workouts.

In other words, we are conpletely different people.

What an illiterate dumbass. Seeing your low critical thinking skills, it makes me wonder what the fuck you majored in.

Ikr?
5'7" is short. The author is stupid for writing that.

I did major in jazz composition so you got me there.

I just don't get why did you even start bodybuilding if you knew you didn't have potential and you're gonna be miserable? Can't you now take a different path in life and make your life better instead of offing yourself? I bet you didn't major in "being tall" and now you're fucked for life with a useless degree.

>I just don't get why did you even start bodybuilding if you knew you didn't have potential and you're gonna be miserable?

Ah yes. Lomg story short, I used to have a god complex. I honestly though I was created for the purpose of becoming the ultimate human in all of history. I mean that.

I didn't KNOW my final height would be 5'5". I used to feel like a god. Not an omni potent one obviously but god damn was I conceited... but happy.

>Can't you now take a different path in life and make your life better instead of offing yourself?

Unfortunately training was my love in life. Literally I was in love with it. I would marry it if I could.

>I bet you didn't major in "being tall" and now you're fucked for life with a useless degree.

2 yr electrician cert. Better than jazz kek

2.5 yrs done with a bachelors in bba econ but I won't like the corporate world so I stopped that. Associates will be done in july 16 if i don't kms by then. Reason it took so long was because of the major switch AND going to the mental hospital twice iver suicide attempts

He literally proved you wrong by being shorter than you and successful and fucking bitches. How is that not relevant?

I'm 25 and 6'5" and still gf less virgin. Explain that.

BECAUSE HE IS NOT A BODY BUILDER YOU IDIOT

I proved him wrong by stating a fact. The fact being REASONS FOR LIVING ARE SUBJECTIVE

WHAT MAKES ONE PERSON HAPPY WON'T MAKE ANOTHER HAPPY

AND NOT EVERYONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE SAME THINGS

LASTLY... not everyone can accept being a deformed midget.

Just because he can doesn't mean I will. You lack critical thinking too.

Plus electrician > jazz major in terms of income.

Doesn't matter. I don't want a girl so it's irrelevant to my post.

This has to do with body huilding and being a midget = rip dream

I feel like anyone under 5'10 is cursed for life.

>No one takes you seriously
>Tallfags will treat you like a blowdoll
>Chances of getting a high salary or a promotion is greatly diminished.
>Women will not look at you.

I can relate to this guy, I have lived a life of pain as well.

Attached: kms (2).png (300x250, 28K)

You're whining a lot but it seems your problem is monetary.
Just get rich of crypto and then buy the surgery
A lot of people wish they had more money to buy something, the solution applies to you.
Get rich

None of that is true. Why are you lying? Why so bitter?

Yep. Though the respect part is irrelevant.

What gets to me is how I could have broken world records at 5'10" but what you said is still true.

Body building is easier the shorter you are. None of my muscles show since I have such long arms and legs they spread out. Plus manlets are better squatters and benchers.

*sigh* I already adressed that in the OP

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-023413.jpg (1077x276, 83K)

I'm 6' but I honestly don't know if I'm a manlet or not anymore due to Jow Forums memes

Attached: a.png (539x587, 317K)

Fuck memes. You are like taller than 90% of males or so. Forgot the stat.

>mfw reading this and I'm 6'4
The only shit you guys say that is actually true is the fact that girls will say
"Wow, you're so tall"
However this only occurs because I'm good looking and tall.

A guy who is average looking or below average looking isn't helped that much by being tall

Why in the fuck do people ALWAYS bring up women when I CLEARLY stated this has to do with looking pathetic and has NOTHING to do witu women?????? The fuck?

I'd rather kill myself than date some shitskin or chink.

Don't even bother with these guys. They're either delusional lanklets or coping manlets

>people actually letting Jow Forums bullshit make you insecure about being 5'10-5'11

lol, roy nelson is 5'11

youtube.com/watch?v=pkMAf0ZHO_k

Stop looking pathetic then you fucking idiot. Tom Cruise is your height. You don't think he could get any pussy he wants?