Why successful young white men don't impregnate their girlfriends while they are still fertile?

Why successful young white men don't impregnate their girlfriends while they are still fertile?
Most of us, the average young white guys, don't have the financial security to insure a quality upbringing for children right now (sometimes not even the financial security for ouselves alone) but why people who can almost never do it?

In short will Felix ever impregnate Marzia?

Attached: PewDiePie-10-16-17.jpg (1140x699, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

I think it's because of the focus on individualism in our western world. So someone like PewDiePie gets money and thinks; "I'd rather spend my money on myself and enjoy it" rather than "I need to help my race and country out".

The one fault in democracy and capitalism is it takes away collective responsibility, but then again, that's not all good either.

>"I need to help my race and country out".
My race and my country are shit and corrupt
selfish fucks.

If there was a racewar in EU between muslims and christians, I'd probably join the muslims.

Fuck this cuckold religion that worships females and puts them on pedestals

Marzia is hideous

Why don't you ask him you pewdiepie fanboy.

why dont he get a real swedish gf?

Swedish women are degenerate narcissitic bossy cunts, italian women are maybe not perfect but they have the sense of family.

Who is talking about race and country, it's about transmitting your genes first.

holy fuck die

i was screaming at him in a thread days ago that he needs to put babies in her asap. Honestly he is afraid, i can see it in his being that he is afraid to bring another person into this world. Hell get over it though and she will be pregnant in two years or less, screencap this

ah you sheep

>italian women have the sense of family
Too bad the slut brainwash propaganda is slowly erasing this

Felix better pound Marzia into childbirth so help me

youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

Not hideous desu, but autistic as fuck

Attached: image_3.jpg (700x695, 202K)

marzia is busy with her hot mudslime refugee bull

>Swedish women are degenerate narcissitic bossy cunts, italian women are maybe not perfect but they have the sense of family.
Wrong. Norwegian and Swedish women are pretty alright

no thanks

Attached: DUeiRIwVwAAZQkN.jpg (523x531, 73K)

((( everybody ))) wins

>successful young white men
Lol good one

That's not individualism, it's selfishness

There's nothing to gain monetarily by having kids in modern society.

Is premarital sex common in your country?

Mankind wins nothing with niggers.

t. bosanska izbjeglica

what the fuck are you morons blathering about? its obviously because of feminism

Attached: seriouslym8.gif (185x156, 2.12M)

>pussy free

So if white people don't think like niggers everybody wins.

Attached: 1515067000276.jpg (1750x2500, 175K)

>Why successful young white men don't impregnate their girlfriends while they are still fertile?

you think complaining about it online is going to change anything?

>accuses me of being a bosniak
>has bonsian flag
lol

He became a nihilist edgelord as a teen cuz is what teen boys do.
Now he is insulated from change by virtue of riches and fame

So no.
Sad really.

>Why not preggers when young?
Mostly because women are boarded off to brain washing universities which they took on debt to enroll on in.

>Why don't men have the financial security to insure a quality upbringing?
Because debt and a flooded labor market. Really, it all comes down to debt and those competing for work.

>Be 24
>Have to pay around $900 or so in debt per month for student loans
>Actually have a decent job
>After rent, bills, food, I have about 600 dollars left over and if something serious comes up I'm immediately up shits creek.
>Most women I meet have similar amounts of debt, but much less income.
>Being a two bread winner household is worse than just having roommates financially

Like, I don't know how it got like this.

Attached: 1443914594978.jpg (1920x1560, 382K)

>help my race and country out
It doesn't matter if whites are 99% of the population. They will always sacrifice themselves and their children AND their neighbors to pay for strangers with dark skin.

He may be """"""""""redpilled"""""""""""" but the second he let a modern WYMYN, especially a fake ugly bitch like that into his life, he lost all credibility.

inb4 vagina worshipers, muh white race faggots will defend him.

Attached: 1522150985614.jpg (655x720, 81K)

What a fucking beaner, America is a nation of immigrants but Mexico isn't?

Who will save Europa?

In short will Felix ever impregnate Marzia?

Because raising kids fucking suck.

Can you imagine the disapointment of after years of expending money, energy and time in raising your kid he ended up posting shit like this on Jow Forums?....soul crushing