You really should consider doing something other than vidya, shitposting, and watching anime...

you really should consider doing something other than vidya, shitposting, and watching anime. being a multifaceted person makes you more interesting and worldly

Attached: 31D9524F-A0C4-45A9-B8AF-1331DE365091.jpg (236x314, 11K)

Sometimes I pee in the shower, does that help make me more well rounded?

this counts as shitposting and i’m going to keep bumping this thread until you all learn
you WILL thank me later

keeping a journal of your daily thoughts, feelings, and doings will also help solidify your identity and opinions in your own mind, as well as help you voice them when the time comes

remember as well that nothing truly can ever belong to you or anyone. everything exists by means of the doings of others. even our own minds

go fuck yourself

patience will give you clarity and the understanding of others. remember that no matter how patient you think you’re being, someone has been more patient with you before

the cocaine country

stability and tranquility are hard habits to attain. this is because they offer more rewards than what you see at face value

the key to success is learning to tell the difference between what you can and can’t change

every moment matters as much as you make it

Crypto.

a helpful exercise in strengthening your mind is to think of views and opinions you have and to try with all your power to discredit them

What do you want from me OP? I'm busy at work finishing up a backyard deck.

in times of emotional turmoil focus on the worst case scenario of your fears and try to determine if they are reasonable or not

what makes you happy user?

being of service to others is an excercise of denying yourself the excesses of ego

Im hiding this thread

one does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious

Yeah doing the same

until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate

I already do, get off my ass america

what things do you enjoy doing user?

loneliness doesn’t come from having no people around, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible

But I'm already fit, so why worry?

Going /out/ and going to the gym, besides a moderate amount of Jow Forums shitposting and vidya

it’s not a matter of worrying. it’s just inherently beneficial to not stop cultivating the self
what kinds of things do you do when you go /out/?

what you resist, persists

everything about other people that doesn’t satisfy us helps us to better understand ourselves